[Complete - Full] The Dangerous Road Home at Night (RE266338)

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
COVID-19 really sucks, doesn't it? I hope this translation helps ease the burden of quarantine, guys.

RJ266338_img_main.jpg

Story:
(Taken from DLSite page description)
Play as 3 heroines, and find out the mystery of the disappearing schoolgirls.
What lies ahead: the truth behind the incidents, or a tragic lust-filled end?
Gameplay:
The game plot is three girls must uncover a secret conspiracy, revolving around
the disappearance of young girls in their small city, using skills gained from
their respective professions. You will play as each one in episodic chapters,
seeing the story from each of their perspectives. There is no combat in this game.
However, each character's choices and decisions will affect those of the other
characters as you play more of the game. Because the game has multiple endings,
multiple playthroughs are required to unlock all of them.

DLSite link:
Game Thread: -

TAGS: Big breasts, Schoolgirl, Creampie, Pregnancy, Rape, BDSM, AMWF, RPGMaker MV, CGs, Multiple Endings

Please support the game developers by buying their game.

Here's a link to the translation patch.
I've also included a save to unlock the gallery and additional content, as well as a walkthrough for your convenience.
You're welcome, lol.

Please make sure your original game is v2.0, as this contains additional content, and is what I used for the translation.
If you patch an older game with this translation, I don't know what it'll do.

Also, because the game is shipped as a packaged RPGMaker MV game, you'll need a tool like EnigmaVBUnpacker (Google it)
to unpack the game and then apply the patch.
Instructions
:
1.) Download the game.
2.) Download the patch and unzip it using 7Zip or a similar program.
3.) Download the aforementioned tool, and place it into your game directory.
4.) Unpack the game using the tool (open the tool program, choose the original game file, then click OK).
5.) Cut/Paste contents of the "Default Folder" (if created) into your game directory, and rename the original game exe to something else.
6.) Copy/paste the patch data to the www folder of your game directory, overwriting the original files (the "data" folder AND the "JS" folder).
6a.) If you want to ruin it for yourself, also copy over the "save" folder to unlock the gallery.
7.) Enjoy! (Use the exe file created by the Unpacker, not the original game exe file).

This game uses basic RPGMaker commands. There is no combat.
WSAD: Move character up, down, left, right
Z or Mouse: Enter
Shift: Hide dialogue

Changelog:
(3/19/20) v1.00b: Translation release (beta)

If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out on ULMF or F95zone.
There's a very, very likely chance I made a mistake or overlooked something, given
there's a myriad of ways to complete this game (and I also had to update my
version from v1.00 to 2.00 midway through translation, so something could be broken).

Lastly, please read the Walkthrough in my patch folder if you need help, as this game is quite difficult
to complete 100% and has many variations in endings and choices.
PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE YOU COMMENT.
If you don't read, and subsequently ask a question I already answered, I will ridicule you freely online. :D But seriously.

Thanks and happy fapping! -E.G.

Attachments

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Yes! Covid is a pain! But this will help kill time! ;)
Wow this came out of nowhere!! Will check this out for sure! You plan on working on any other translation projects?
As a selfish request, could you do any of HappyPink games

Hell If you would be up for it I'd buy the game and send it over so you can work on it. xD
Everything investigator is the only one with a translation, and it's brilliant! So I'd love to see another of their games in English.

Last edited:

Caboose244

Reputation score
Hey I followed the instructions but couldnt seem to find the full galllery :eek:

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Hey I followed the instructions but couldnt seem to find the full galllery :eek:
Did you put the "save" folder included in the download into the "www" folder of the game?

Yes! Covid is a pain! But this will help kill time! ;)
Wow this came out of nowhere!! Will check this out for sure! You plan on working on any other translation projects?
As a selfish request, could you do any of HappyPink games

Hell If you would be up for it I'd buy the game and send it over so you can work on it. xD
Everything investigator is the only one with a translation, and it's brilliant! So I'd love to see another of their games in English.
Hmmm, I'll consider. Got a ton of stuff on the backburner to translate, so it might take a LONG while.
Sorry about that.

Oir

Reputation score
Did you put the "save" folder included in the download into the "www" folder of the game?

Hmmm, I'll consider. Got a ton of stuff on the backburner to translate, so it might take a LONG while.
Sorry about that.
You'll inevitably burn out if you're not translating what personally interests you so please just work on the stuff you want to work on :)
If you don't mind me asking, what other projects do you have on the backburner?

OP
E

Emerald_Gladiator

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
You'll inevitably burn out if you're not translating what personally interests you so please just work on the stuff you want to work on :)
If you don't mind me asking, what other projects do you have on the backburner?
Sigh. Haha, I actually am halfway done with ... Errr ... I won't give it away, but I'm working on two "sneak" games.
I REALLY don't want to finish them since I'm getting bored of them (they're fairly linear but the art is decent enough), but if I'm being completely honest, I'm purely pushing through because I know everyone's so bored at homes that they deserve more games to enjoy. Well, maybe "deserve" is a strong word (especially whenever I hear people complain or ask stupid questions, haha). But I just wanna get those two done so people can get through this virus crap with a little bit of happiness.

I was about 60% through Milia and the Tower of ... something. I really really wanted to finish, but my tools (Translator++ and RPGMaker Trans) broke down on me, so I gotta put it off for now. But I love that game, and think it deserves a translation.

And yeah, thanks. I don't want to burn out, but I'm fine. I'm definitely not a great translator by any means, but I want to at least provide something better than an MTL for people. And I've got a bit more time confined at home, so ...

Oir

Reputation score
Sigh. Haha, I actually am halfway done with ... Errr ... I won't give it away, but I'm working on two "sneak" games.
I REALLY don't want to finish them since I'm getting bored of them (they're fairly linear but the art is decent enough), but if I'm being completely honest, I'm purely pushing through because I know everyone's so bored at homes that they deserve more games to enjoy. Well, maybe "deserve" is a strong word (especially whenever I hear people complain or ask stupid questions, haha). But I just wanna get those two done so people can get through this virus crap with a little bit of happiness.

I was about 60% through Milia and the Tower of ... something. I really really wanted to finish, but my tools (Translator++ and RPGMaker Trans) broke down on me, so I gotta put it off for now. But I love that game, and think it deserves a translation.

And yeah, thanks. I don't want to burn out, but I'm fine. I'm definitely not a great translator by any means, but I want to at least provide something better than an MTL for people. And I've got a bit more time confined at home, so ...
Yeah, I've heard working on multiple translation projects really helps mitigate burnout (obviously with the downside of each individual project taking longer)
I'll be looking forward to the surprises then, thanks for all your work!

I played through your translation here and it was stellar. Not sure what makes a "great" translation but I found little to no errors in this one.
Lewds will save this infected world. Please keep up doing god's work at your own pace :)

KumaKiller247

Reputation score
4. This section is not for game discussion. Use the corresponding H-Games section thread for game discussion.
How i can beat the game while i follow the Walkthrough but i can not persuade Fuhimiko