What's new

The Dark Lord's Trip - English H-Game (updated 2017-09-05)

Logan Castle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Latest builds are always available on my Patreon page primarily:

Hello everyone!

I'm developing a free CRPG, which I wanted to do for years already and now I finally got the chance to do it.

Although the game is in developing, you can give it a try. I'm periodically update it, adding new content.

The story:
Hades finds himself in an unkown location after being turned into a human with an intensified lust for girls.
Now he has to find the mysterious sorcerer who did this to him to get his divine powers back.
Searching, fighting and fucking his way to his goal.

About Akabur awareness thing, which i've been asked a few times:
The game is spin-off/sequel of Akabur's Princess Trainer Gold.
I contacted him beforehand and I have his permission.

General features:
  • Various characters from various catroons;
  • Original drawings (characters, sex scenes, e.t.c.);
  • Significantly re-aganged (from default RPG Maker) HUD interface;
  • Original animation in battle;
  • Complex parallaxing for maps;
  • Lots of unceasing coding to improve gameplay;
  • e.t.c....

Important notes:

- This game is designed to use mouse! And it was conceived that your
character will move using pathfinding integrated in the engine. Some of
the places in the game are more easy to reach using point-and-click method!

- The game’s text checked by editor who speaks english properly.

Screenshots:

Last edited:

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: The Dark Lord's Trip - English H-Game (updated 10/6)

Looks pretty cool! I'll give it a shot later and leave my thoughts. You should ask YummyTiger if you can get a crossover from him, as well!

MasterQ2

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Art looks quite interesting, I'll give it a try.

EverworldJalil

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Been seeing this around but wanted to give some time to beef of the content. I will try it today.

♍VoidTraveler

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Not much content in there yet but from what there was i determined that it does look promising. :)

OP
Logan Castle

Logan Castle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looking forward for your thoughts.

Not much content in there yet but from what there was i determined that it does look promising. :)
Thanks, Meatbag)

TheLordofRopes

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Needs more Voldemort.

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ohh look its Tara =O i like these kind of things in games and the art looks really well done .... havent played the game yet simply because i want to wait for more content so i can hang onto it for a few hours

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

great idea, to mix different characters and i really like the drawing style.
i will give it a try soon, and will return with feedback!

reading your site, i understand that its a sequel of Princess Trainer (or spin-off). but you are also mixing with other characters.
what about Hermione? can you give her a bit of love in this game as well?

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score

Okay I played through as much as I could find (I'm not sure if the wizard's house is the end so far? I couldn't find anything past that. I also didn't find Tara.)

So far, I think it's really fun! The fights got better once I found the multislash attacks just to make them go faster. I found when you first enter the village, the game won't let you save, is that intended?

Finally, I found some of the walking portions a bit too long. The maps are nice, but the forest is largely empty and just makes for a lot of walking. It could be that the forest, specifically, is intended to be a large and empty space, but I hope later maps aren't like that.

Could you add a list of things that are on the patron version that aren't released in the free version yet? It's always nice to see what I could get if I decided to put money towards this project.

YummyTiger

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Awesome Logan, good to see you here! Still following closely, I have not played the more recent builds yet, I like to wait a few updates to get more gameplay, but I'm still stoked. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Oh, and Rapunzel using what we've taught her to make friends yet? :D

x421

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ow awesome, i remember seeing your project while i was looking threw some recommended patreons but lost the tab in the browser after a crash, good to see you here.

OP
Logan Castle

Logan Castle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

reading your site, i understand that its a sequel of Princess Trainer (or spin-off). but you are also mixing with other characters.
what about Hermione? can you give her a bit of love in this game as well?
That's right, it's a fan-made continuation of a PTrainer story.
I already done the rough script for the game and i didn't include Hermione in it. Maybe i'll include her later if comunity will continue to ask for it.

Okay I played through as much as I could find (I'm not sure if the wizard's house is the end so far? I couldn't find anything past that. I also didn't find Tara.)
Did you try to enter the house with blue roof?

I found when you first enter the village, the game won't let you save, is that intended?
No, it shouldn't happen. I'll check it out.

Finally, I found some of the walking portions a bit too long. The maps are nice, but the forest is largely empty and just makes for a lot of walking. It could be that the forest, specifically, is intended to be a large and empty space, but I hope later maps aren't like that.
If you want to move faster, you can try to turn on "Always Dash" option.

Could you add a list of things that are on the patron version that aren't released in the free version yet? It's always nice to see what I could get if I decided to put money towards this project.
The game is free, I'm not charging anyone for additional content. Everything is able as it is. If you putting money into it, then you supporting my work and helping this project to grow. As simple as it sounds.

Awesome Logan, good to see you here! Still following closely, I have not played the more recent builds yet, I like to wait a few updates to get more gameplay, but I'm still stoked. Can't wait to see what you come up with!

Oh, and Rapunzel using what we've taught her to make friends yet? :D
Hey, YummyTiger, nice to see you here too, man!
Yeah, i planned something special for her. ;)

ow awesome, i remember seeing your project while i was looking threw some recommended patreons but lost the tab in the browser after a crash, good to see you here.
Thanks, x421)

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score

The game is free, I'm not charging anyone for additional content. Everything is able as it is. If you putting money into it, then you supporting my work and helping this project to grow. As simple as it sounds.
Oh, are you not planning on having a patron-specific version at all, be it the two weeks ahead or something like that?

OP
Logan Castle

Logan Castle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Oh, are you not planning on having a patron-specific version at all, be it the two weeks ahead or something like that?
You can call the Beta-version release like that, i guess.
But it's hanging for a few days or so (a week max), just to catch some major bugs.

Last edited:

Reepyr

Sex Demon
Reputation score

You've GOT to find Tara, she'll be lost forever if you don't! :D

You asked Merlin about helping him out? Checked out a couple maps down to the left hand side?

Nice to see you posting here Logan, you've got a great foundation to a game and I hope you have great success!

1baka

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

just played it, and i enjoyed it. all the characters.
Hades is fun to play, and its a nice twist that he looks in a certain way before "the mage" do his magic :D

fun to see the "mother" of Lola too. lol.

i dont mind the large maps, i think its good that he need to travel a bit. if you want to add content, some narrative about Hades past or his thoughts could be some nice addition. to get to know more about him. let him analyze a bit about the surrounding and all that.

i can't wait to play the next update!

OP
Logan Castle

Logan Castle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nice to see you posting here Logan, you've got a great foundation to a game and I hope you have great success!
^^
Thanks, man.

just played it, and i enjoyed it. all the characters.
Hades is fun to play, and its a nice twist that he looks in a certain way before "the mage" do his magic :D

fun to see the "mother" of Lola too. lol.

i dont mind the large maps, i think its good that he need to travel a bit. if you want to add content, some narrative about Hades past or his thoughts could be some nice addition. to get to know more about him. let him analyze a bit about the surrounding and all that.

i can't wait to play the next update!
Glad you like it, 1baka)

Last edited:

zipetya

Reputation score

Gotta say I was very pleasently surprised seeing such a gem with an appealing artstyle in the making, after -not really knowing what to expect- clicking on the thread I mistakenly read as 'The Dark Lord's Tip'... :D

bacchusplateau

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Greetings Logan!

I have been following this game since the summer and just played the latest version. I think I have found all that there needs to be found--including force feeding Tara ;)

I'm looking forward to new updates as they come out and I really appreciate that it doesn't have the cut and past assets that you usually get from RPG Maker games. One gets tired of the blocky visuals and the generic music that seems to be used all the time.

Also, I like the quest tracker option that has been added, It made finding Tara a breeze. It also led me to the direction of the slave farm, but obviously it isn't implemented yet.

Thumbs up here!