What's new

The Dividing Line - Command

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
((This thread includes the Command Center and the Commander's office.))

When Nadia and her troop arrive in the control room they are greeted by an impressive look. The command center is a round room very much like a battleship's bridge. Out of the floor rise circular pillars with a diagonally cut top, containing data panels of all kinds - now blind and silent of course. A window of massive proportions opens up to reveal the planet underneath them, lush green and alive. To the far right stands a strange apparatus that looks like a cryo tube at first sight - a long cylinder of glass, about the size of a man with several cables and tubes heading in and out. But the front is open, and there don't seem to be any hydrogen tanks nearby.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Dividing Line - Command

Viper gives the room a quick glance, then turns to Nadia. "What needs to be done on this end to bring this place back online?"

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

((Aaaand, now I'm reminded of Lunar. I'm tempted to do that again.... Just because it was ubar interesting *_* ))

Sanya smiled as she looked about the room. It was much better than the monotony of the hallways.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia turns towards Viper. "Well, we have to boot everything once the power is up. We could spread through the room and do everything manually... OR", and her eyes dart over to Sanya, "Somebody could plug into the Bionic Interface." Her hand waves over to the tube. "This would reduce the needed time significantly."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Sanya blinked. "Uh... right! Hmm... is power up yet?" she asked, as she headed over to the tube.

((...Can anyone else even connect to the tube thingy? o_o))

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

((No. It's why Nadia asked you to come along to the bridge in the first place. The other robot girl isn't in the game this time.))

Nadia nods. Mara turns her head towards the Garik before stepping forward. "The boot process could feel... unpleasant. You don't have to do this." Slight concern swings in her voice.
Nadia hmphs and opens a comlink. "Thall, we are ready on our side. Do it or don't. The choice is yours."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"Okay...." Sanya looked at the various wires. "If it means it'll be easier for everyone else, I'll do it I suppose," she stated. It really wasn't the main reason she was doing it, for being more curious than anything else.

She wondered how unpleasant the unpleasantness would be. 'Well, only one way to find out.' She took the wires, and connected them to the ports along her neck and spine.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

For a moment absolutely nothing happens. Then, slowly, Sanya can make out a whisper - not with her ears, but within her head. Thoughts that are not her own, way too quick to comprehend them. Eventually the whisper gets louder, swells like a river in rain season until finally-
Sanya's head shoots back and all her muscles tense as The Dividing Line takes over her brain and uses it as a processor. Her mouth opens in a silent scream of wonder as the lights flicker and come alive. The ground starts to vibrate ever so slightly as the huge machines deep inside the bowels of the station start to pump, rotate and buzz. A blue flare like St. Elmo's Fire tells the group that the outer shields have come online, and a series of hissing noises alert them that the doors in the station are opening and closing fully. At last the artificial gravity kicks in, and everybody can feel themselves pulled downwards - like an elevator coming to a halt. With a sigh Sanya falls forwards and lands in Mara's arms shortly before hitting the ground.

Last edited:

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper steps over towards Mara and Sanya. "Any clue on her condition?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The Telarin looks down on Sanya and lightly shakes her. "Can you hear me? Sanya, are you there?"

((Gonna let Tsuki decide.))

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper looks at the others in the command center, after hearing the message from Draven. "Bloody...What now?"

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia doesn't hesitate. "Move back to the hangar. I don't like this at all. We'll keep the position."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Viper nods, and heads off to hangar.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

Sanya's eyes flutter open as she regains consciousness. "Uugh..." she groaned. She was breathing fairly heavily, and her head throbbed like all hell. "Wh- what... happened?"

Last edited:
OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mara looks down at Sanya. "It seems that the station pulled quite a number on your brain. You should go to the infirmary later. Not now though. We currently have a situation in the main hangar."

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

"Ah.... You can go... I'll be okay. Just... a bit of a headache... is all I have. I should be fine," Sanya replies. Well... that was certainly the interesting experience.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After listening in on Thall's little speech Mara turns her head towards Nadia. "Asking for permission to take a look at the Ashotur." The Garik nods and waves her hand. "Go ahead and leave. I'm going to have to report to the Brilliance anyway." Mara nods and rises, putting Sanya on her own two feet again before departing towards the Medical Bay.

Tsuki

Lurker
Reputation score

A moment after Mara leaves, before Sanya's legs wobbled slightly and she leaned against the wall. She felt dizzy and quite tired now. Headache, tired, dizzy.... Okay, so maybe she wasn't fine exactly, but nothing a bit of rest wouldn't take care of... hopefully.

"I think... I'll take a nap," Sanya says, as she just plops down right where she was. In her current condition, she highly doubted she could actually manage to make her way back to her ship or to some quarters aboard the station without mishap.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Nadia sighs and takes off the helmet of her space suit. Underneath it is a tight-fitting black hood and a metal face mask. A small hole in the back allows her hair to hang out in a ponytail. She grabs Sanya and carries her over to the Commander's office, putting her down on a couch.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Draven had made his way to the Command Center as fast as possible, and when he finally arrived, he walked to the door, then as a courtesty, knocked on the panel wall lightly to catch Nadia's attention. "I believe it is appropriate to ask, permission to enter?"