What's new

The Dividing Line - Engineering

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Dividing Line - Engineering

Stupid thing. Let's try station maintenance, starship maintenance, and repair center. He mutters as he starts checking with more specific terms. The last was a bit of an oddball, but some civilian stations referred to the central maintenance as that so it was worth a shot.

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

None of these terms bring any result... save the last. "Repair" points him to a rather spacious storage room one level above him.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

See you later. Seems what I want is one floor up. Senkek says as he takes his spare parts along with his jetpack and steadily moves out of the room.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

((Right, about time I friggin post something. Sorry about that, I've just had less time recently too. I fully intend on staying in though.))

"Sure, see ya then." Kars says without too much interest, heading over to the computer to see if he could find an armoury. He checks for both a ships/hanger armoury, and any personel arms lock ups. "Probably a load of old stuff, but might as well check it out... I wonder what else is going on..."

OP
Rule 34

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Armory brings up several results - as well as the status of them. "Inventory - Empty". It seems like the previous crew took all the weapons and ammo with them... Which is kind of obvious now that you think about it.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

"They took all of it? Greedy bastards." Kars says ending his search and leaving the console. "Oh well, good thing I brought lots with me. Best get that unloaded I suppose."

He head back to the hatch to leave engineering and return to the hanger. "Aww crap. Big ass human ladders..." He mutters as he begins hauling himself up the oversized rungs. Best not to risk tight quarters jet pack tricks if not really necessary.