What's new

The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

Mind Flayer

The Sexy Futanari Admin Goon
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
I've been on here a while now and thought that I would try my hand at one of these things.

To start off, this is a work in progress and it is my first attempt at doing this kind of thing for anyone to see the results save myself, so here goes nothing.

This is going to be a dungeon crawl style C.Y.O.A.S I'm starting that is somewhat based on an RPG system I've been working on and throwing together for a while now. For this story you'll be able to choose from 5 different characters that I have set up to test it with, they'll be listed below with descriptions and what they are doing at the dungeon etc....
(Note: No male characters, only girls. We don't want to see a guy get a tentacle up his ass or anything like that. Do we? I know I don't.)

The dungeon is going to be pretty much based on Nethack and its dungeon(a quite old but still very good computer game for those of you who don't know it). Now I'll be making up a lot of this as I go along, but all in all I'll be taking aspects mainly from Nethack and D&D. Like D&D's deities, races, powers, and items, as well as the same from Nethack. I'll be taking stuff from pretty much anywhere I can get ideas from to enhance the story more as well though so don't be too surprised if I use stuff from some RPG's on here as well. If and when I decide to use stuff from an RP on here though, I'll be sure to ask that person if I can.

The goals of each of the characters is different, but all in all the same, as they must reach the bottom of the dungeon and make it back up again, the dungeon will be 30 levels of varying difficulty and I'll go ahead and say now that each floor or level has anywhere between 4 – 9 rooms on it. Once the chosen character makes it down to the bottom of the dungeon and completes her quest, she must then make it back up again and out of the dungeon before the creatures inside fully corrupt her. If whichever girl you all choose gets fully corrupted, then it'll end as a game over, but I'd probably start up another thread to choose one of the other girls or something on a second play through.

I have already built the dungeon in my head and made a map accordingly for it, but it's mainly for me to use to know exactly which room of which floor our beloved heroine is in at the time, there will be occasions when our heroine will find a map to help her navigate through certain floors though. Some monsters and such I'll simply make up as I go along, but I already have quite a few fixed up in a bestiary of sorts on my own computer. I also have a few items fixed up for use in this, but most of them I'll actually make up as I go along, as there will be many different things that our heroine may find. The characters in this can only carry so many items before they're weighted down and take a minus to stats accordingly for it, the normal load for items is 10 at the start unless stated otherwise in the character descriptions, as we go along through the story however our heroine will find things allowing her to carry more in her pack. Also along the way our heroine can find allies that are also traversing the dungeon, doing something totally random that I'll come up with for them when they are introduced into the story.

Most rolls unless I specify otherwise are made as they are in D&D... attack rolls are made by a 1d50 to make it so that the dice rolls for that aren't always so close or anything. All damage rolls are made by whatever the weapon, skill, or spell specifies, etc etc...

Here is a quick look at attributes and secondary stats, and what they are for:
Strength: (Strength determines all struggle and physical/ranged combat rolls and such.)
Speed: (Speed determines all evasion, perception and stealth rolls and such.)
Willpower: (Willpower determines all pleasure, mind, and will rolls and such.)
Magic: (Magic determines all kinds of magic and clerical spell rolls and such.)
Health: (Health determines all pregnancy, poison resistance, and recovery rolls and such.)

Secondary stats.

HP: (Hit Points) In the beginning the girls starting HP is determined by the full sum of their Health x2. Without certain items like potions or magical equipment, our heroine cannot recover HP unless she rests. Every time she's forced to orgasm by rape she'll lose 1d4 HP. When her HP falls to 0 she'll fall unconscious for 1d10 turns, for each turn she's unconscious she'll recover 10% of her maximum HP. When she wakes up from unconsciousness, if made so by a monster raping her. That monster may or may not be waiting for her to wake up to have some more fun.

Pw/SE: (Magic Power or Spirit Energy, Pw for magic users and SE for physical fighters.) In the beginning the girls starting Pw or SE is determined by the full sum of their Magic x2. they recover 1d10 Pw or SE every turn during battle, so that in essence they never run out, but it'll still make it challenging for them to only recover so much at a time. Out of combat, like while resting, I roll a d100 and whatever I roll, then they recover that many percent of their max Pw or SE. Pw or SE is what is used to cast magic spells and all of the different skills with. The more powerful the skill or spell the more the cost. Missing a Magic attack roll with spells is basically the caster fails to cast it properly. If it is an actual magic attack, they only lose half of the Pw spent to cast it, though skills that miss lose all spent SE.

PP: (Pleasure Points) In the beginning the girls starting PP is determined by the full sum of her Willpower x2. It steadily goes down over time by 1d6 per turn. When her PP fills completely our heroine will orgasm and be stunned, unable to act for a turn. Enemies do pleasure dmg based on how strong they are, so as our heroine levels up, so will the enemies.

AC: (Armor Class) Is determined by the girls current armor. Physical and magical damage is reduced for having higher AC. Most enemies will always try to strip our heroine of her armor and clothes before attempting to rape, but not all enemies will always try to rape them however. Armor can break and clothing can be torn off, after which the girls will be naked with an AC of 0. At 0 AC you have only your Evasion to rely on to keep from taking dmg. Unless you are a warrior, then you take a -1, or -2 to evasion depending on your armor, the heavier it is the more it slows you.

XP: Experience of course Starts at 0. When the girls reach 100 XP, they gain a level to a maximum of 30 levels. XP is determined by the monster you kill or defeat and what level you are compared to said monster. Instead of writing out a big long explanation, here is my way to make a long story short, the girls get 10 XP for every enemy of their level they defeat, if she's 1 level above her enemy she'll only get 5 XP, if 3 levels above then she only gets 1 XP, if the enemy is 1 level above her she gets 15 XP and 20 XP for if the enemy is 2 levels above hers. Every time our heroines level up they gain 3 Attribute points to spend however you all wish and every 3 levels they gain a new skill or magic power that I'll give and extra set of options to decide. (they get new skills or magic powers at levels 4, 7, 10, 13, 16, 19, 22, 25, and 28 and they start with an already decided set of skills or powers.). Also every time they level up, their HP will go up by half of their total Health, Pw or SE will go up by half of their total Magic, and PP will go up half of their total Willpower.

(Note: I will never throw something more than three XP levels higher than our heroine is, unless she has a companion that is higher leveled than she is.)

CP: Corruption Starts at 0 and ends at 100 of 10th level of corruption, unless I say otherwise. When our heroines are raped or do various evil things they gain corruption based on how much they're raped or how evil of a thing they do, you can choose for the girls to give in to being raped to take less corruption. Similarly they lose corruption when they do good things based on how good of a thing it is. When our heroine is fully corrupted they lose and become one of the dungeon monsters or a slave to whatever completely corrupted them.

(Note: Random things can happen when gaining a corruption level... haven't decided what kinds of things yet though.)

Everything else like status effects, and things like that will be posted as they appear with descriptions for each.

Remember everyone, constructive criticism. So if you all think that I'm getting too repetitive with descriptions, sex scenes, fights, or if I'm just doing a bad job or anything of the like altogether, then please just tell me what I can do to make it better and I'll do my best to do so. Also if any of you have any ideas for monsters, items, or anything of the like, PM it to me or post it in my visitor message box and I'll see if I can make it work out somehow and put it into the story. Another thing to also remember is this RPG system I've been working on is bound to have many bugs in it, and that is why I'm doing it this way, to work said bugs out as much as possible.

(Note: All characters start with 5 food rations, which replenish all health and Pw or SE. Also to get rid of any thought of our heroine starving to death, I'll always put more food rations or something edible for her when she needs them.)

The characters to choose from:
Elena Raecus:
Elena is a young voluptuous angel girl with a very pure and kind heart, she's a healer and divine magic user that calls upon the powers granted to her by Pelor the god of the sun and summer to aid her in her fights. She has been tasked with cleansing the dungeon of its evil influence on the world and hopes that with her compassion and kindness that she can accomplish her mission.

Elena is 20 years old, she is very innocent and sometimes naive, she has perfectly unblemished white skin, golden blonde hair that falls unbound to the small of her back with a small bit of hair between her legs of the same color, gold colored eyes, she stand at 5'7” tall, has large F-cup breasts, and of course milky white angel wings with which she can use to fly when needed. She uses heavenly spells to fight.

Elena's starting equipment:
1. A specially modified robe that allows her wings to jut out without being cramped inside of the clothing. (Gives no AC but +2 to magic to-hit & damage rolls, as well as non combat magic rolls.)
2. A staff. (deals 1d6 HP dmg per hit)

Elena's starting attributes:
Strength: 6
Speed: 6
Willpower: 7
Magic: 10 (+1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 6

Elena's starting stats:
HP: 12/12
Pw: 20/20
PP: 0/14
AC: 0/0

Elena's skills & powers:
1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)
5. Light heal – casting recovers 1d8 + magic modifier on the one it is cast on.
6. (Passive) Elena's corruption caps at level 15 instead of level 10.

Lilia Lotus:
Lilia is a young succubus who also has a good kind heart like Elena above. Even though she is a succubus and must feed on the spiritual energies of others she would never use that ability to take the life of another, even if she had to. She is a follower of Sehanine the goddess of love, trickery, and autumn and she is an arcane magic user, she tends to lean more towards fire type spells as per her infernal nature. Her mission is to find her mother.

Lilia is 20 years old, has a perfect voluptuous body, slightly tanned skin, bubblegum pink hair that she lets fall unbound to her mid back, she stands at 5'8” tall, has large perky F-cup breasts, infernal red eyes, and leathery bat like succubus wings. Lilia is very knowledgeable of sex and knows many techniques though she's a little reserved and a bit shy about speaking with people (which is strange for a succubus) as she is afraid of not being accepted in society. She uses infernal spells to fight.

(I'm using the D&D version of succubi for Lilia, in which they are devils, not demons.)

Lilia's starting equipment:
1. A specially modified robe that allows her wings to just out without being cramped inside of the clothing. (Gives no AC but +2 to magic to-hit & damage rolls, as well as non combat magic rolls.)
2. A staff. (deals 1d6 HP dmg per hit)

Lilia's starting attributes:
Strength: 5 (-1 to all strength rolls)
Willpower: 8

Lilia's starting stats:
Pw: 20/20
PP: 0/16
AC: 0/0

Lilia's skills & powers:
1. Magic missile – auto hits for 1d4 + magic HP dmg.
2. Firebolt – deals 1d8 + magic modifier fire dmg (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Slow – causes the target to take -4 to all attack and evade rolls (costs 10 to use)
4. Chain lightning – deals 3d6 + magic modifier lightning dmg, if there are 2 or more creatures then it chains to the second and if it hits it deals 2d6 + magic modifier lightning dmg, then it chains to a third creature if there is one for 1d6 + magic modifier lightning dmg. (costs 20 Pw to use)
5. Icy ray – deals 2d6 + magic modifier ice dmg and the target is immobilized until the end of its next turn(effectively can't make an attack)
6. (Passive) Lilia's corruption cap is level 15 instead of level 10.

Brianna Neris:
Brianna is a young human girl who while she has a kind heart will fight ferociously in battle. She is a rogue that fights with uncanny tactics in battle, she'll try to use her speed to fight and usually won't back down from a fight if provoked. She is a follower of Sehanine the goddess of love, trickery, and autumn primarily because she is a very lustful girl with a big secret, which is that she is a futanari girl. Her mission is to get to the bottom of the dungeon and gain the wish she's heard you get for making it to the bottom and defeating the master of the dungeon, she seeks it to help her people by wishing for good fortune for her country.

Brianna is 19 years old, has a very curvy body, plain white skin, raven black hair that falls in a ponytail down to the small of her back, she is fairly short and stands at only 5'0” tall, hazel colored eyes, she has perky DD-cup breasts, and she is also a futanari with a large 12 inch penis. Brianna is quite dexterous and quick, which allows her to easily evade oncoming enemy attacks.

Brianna's starting equipment:
1. A suit of studded leather armor. (Gives the wearer +2 to AC)
2. A rapier that she wields in her right hand. (deals 1d8 HP dmg per hit)
3. A lockpick (need I say more about this item, it is for chests, doors, and etc...)

(Note: Brianna can dual wield weapons once she finds a second one-handed sword, axe, or mace. If so, then when attacking with both, she takes a -2 to-hit with both weapons.)

Brianna's attributes:
Strength: 8
Speed: 10 (+1 to all speed rolls)
Willpower: 4 (-1 to all willpower rolls)
Magic: 6
Health: 7

Brianna's starting stats:
HP: 14/14
SE: 12/12
PP: 0/8
AC: 2/2

Brianna's skills and powers:
1. Finesse – Brianna can use her speed attribute for her basic attack and damage modifier.
2. Slice and dice – deals 1W + strength & speed modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to use)
3. Riposte strike – Brianna forgoes her attack, but if any enemy attacks her this turn Brianna gains +4 to evade it, and she gains +4 attack & dmg on her counter. (costs 12 SE to use)
4. Gamble – Brianna makes a basic attack using a 1d30 instead of a 1d20 for her attack and scores a critical on a 20 or higher, though any opponent that attacks her for the rest of that turn does the same back to her. (costs 10 SE to use)
5. (Passive) Nimble reflexes – Brianna gains +2 evasion

Shiori Okamitetsu:
Shiori is a young okami(wolf) girl that fights with inhuman strength and determination. She's a very stubborn person most of the time and usually won't stop fighting until she's knocked out or simply faints from exhaustion. Shiori is a fighter that uses her brute strength to fight and she doesn't really follow any particular deity per say, but she does worship the ancestral spirits of her people with a fierce passion. Shiori is on a coming of age/right of passage quest to prove herself to her family by making it to the bottom of the dungeon and back.

Shiori is 18 years old, has quite an athletic body, slightly tanned skin, fiery red hair that falls to her shoulders in perfect curls, she stands at 5'5” tall, has forest green eyes, springy D-cup breasts, and wolf ear and a wolf tail that are the same color as the hair on her head. Shiori is very strong physically and can lift very heavy objects.
(Shiori is basically a longtooth shifter from DnD, but in my campaign I'm playing of DnD right now with friends we call them Okami or wolf shifters.)

Shiori's starting equipment:
1. A suit of chainmail (gives the wearer +4 AC)
2. A two handed greataxe. (deals 1d12 HP dmg per hit)

Shiori's attributes:
Strength: 10 (+1 to all strength rolls)
Willpower: 6
Magic: 5 (-1 to all magic rolls)
Health: 8

Shiori's starting stats:
HP: 16/16
SE: 10/10
PP: 0/12
AC: 4/4

Shiori's skills and powers:
1. Cleave – deals 1W + strength modifier dmg and all enemies take -2 to attack Shiori for their next attack against her. (costs 8 SE to use)
2. Spinning sweep – deals 1W + strength modifier dmg and knocks the target prone, which causes them to take -2 to attack until they spend their turn to stand up. (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Crushing blow – deals 2W + strength modifier dmg (costs 10 SE to use)
4. War cry – makes an attack roll against all enemies in the room and if it hits they are dazed for 1d4 turns (costs 10 SE to use) [the dazed status effect causes you to take -2 to attack & evade]
5. Biting gash – deals 1W + strength modifier dmg and the target takes 5 ongoing HP dmg every turn until it makes a saving throw to recover. (costs 10 SE to use)

Tana Welden:
Tana is a young elf that fights from a distance whenever possible, she's lithe and quick on her feet, as well as being naturally perceptive of her surroundings which allow her to spot and sense danger well before it can get to her. Tana is a ranger that uses her longbow to fight at a distance and her dagger when her foes get too close. Tana's patron is the goddess of luck Avandra and she is a treasure hunting adventurer on a quest to find wealth and riches inside of the dungeon.

Tana is 19 years old, has a slender body with curves in all the right places, she has blonde hair the she keeps in a long braid which falls to her butt, she stands at 5'6” tall, has blue eyes, perky C-cup breasts, and of course elf ears. Tana is very quick and can tell when danger is near more so than the other girls. She is a futanari with an 11 inch penis also.

Tana's starting equipment:
1. A suit of non enchanted leather armor (gives the wearer +1 AC)
2. A longbow. (deals 1d8 HP dmg and has a range of 10)
3. Two daggers. (deals 1d4 HP dmg, can be thrown)
(Note: Tana can dual wield her daggers, so I make 2 attack rolls with a -2 to attack on the second one and add the damage from both attacks together. Though that is only for her basic attack, if it is a skill then it must be with only one of her weapons unless stated otherwise.)

Tana's attributes:
Strength: 8
Speed: 8
Magic: 6

Tana's starting stats:
SE: 12/12
PP: 0/14
AC: 1/1

Tana's starting skills and powers:
1. Twin strike – makes 2 attack roles with either her ranged or melee weapons and deals 1W dmg on both attacks. (costs 5 SE to use) [Note: you must specify which weapon to use as only one can be chosen to use this attack. This is mainly for her bow at the start just so you all know.]
2. Biting volley – make 2 ranged attacks against 1 or 2 creatures and score a critical on a 18 – 20 with the attack roll. Each attack deals only 1W + strength modifier dmg. (costs 10 SE to use)
3. Precise shot – make a ranged attack that if it hits deals 1W + strength modifier dmg and slows the target for 1d4 turns. (costs 10 SE to use)
4. Defensive stance – While in the stance Tana can't attack, but any incoming attacks take a -5 penalty to hit her and if her evasion roll is 10 or more higher than her opponents attack roll then she makes a counter against them with the strongest weapon she is currently wielding for 1W + strength modifier dmg. (costs 5 SE to go into the stance and for every turn Tana remains in it, she spends another 5 SE. While in the stance she cannot recover SE.)
5. Crippling attack – this attack is melee or ranged you choose which to use it with. Deals 1W + strength modifier dmg and weakens the enemy. (costs 12 SE to use) [Note: the status effect weakened causes the afflicted creature to deal half dmg on hits and -4 to struggle or hold a creature in a grapple.]

Remember, this is a Work in progress, so it will probably change a lot as it goes.

Alright everyone, choose your heroine you all want to have. I'm not going to update until I have at least 6 or more votes.

(A) – Choose Elena the innocent and compassionate angel girl.

(B) – Choose Lilia the kind and shy succubus girl.

(C) – Choose Brianna the fast and roguish futanari human girl.

(D) – Choose Shiori the strong and determined Okami(wolf) girl.

(E) – Choose Tana the lithe and treasure hunting futanari elf girl.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Dungeon of Debauchery: Mind Flayer's CYOAs.

E. (because smallest boobs available)

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

A. (I'm certainly not picking the angel just so I can watch her be corrupted</suspiciously specific denial>)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

D! Just cuz.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

B.

DaveRah

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

B i like the succubus i would have chosen the angel but she doesn't have fire spells

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

A! Angles need more love.

Twisted

Mega Ultimate Jungle Girl 2000 Redux Z
Reputation score

C.
Human futa is best futa

A

aguy

A for Angel Girl!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

E! Ranged and doublestabby.

Darkboy

Lurker
Reputation score

A.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Option (A) chosen.

Elena made it to the dungeon she had been heading to, she'd heard many things about it and now she had finally arrived to complete her mission. She stepped inside cautiously and looked around in the entry room for a minute or two before getting ready to move on further. She took a drink from her waterskin and found that it had only had a little left in it, maybe a quarter of it or so. She decided to go back to the stream she passed just outside of the entrance way to make sure she had plenty before going in, but as soon as she turned to do so, the entrance suddenly slammed shut with a iron portcullis blocking her path.

Elena began to panic as the door on the opposite side of the room began slowly shutting to trap any unsuspecting adventurers in this room. So she did the only thing she could really do and rushed to the slowly closing door and slid under it just before it shut, quickly pulling her wings under the door before it slammed shut on them.

Once Elena had gotten under the door it shut with the loud thunk of rock hitting rock. She got to her feet and looked back to see the door was shut tight and it had a magical seal placed upon it. As she debated on her next move, she heard a female demonic voice suddenly speak to her.

“The only way to break the seal is and get out is to defeat me to release the magic holding the seal on the doors. I'm on the thirtieth floor of this place. Come on down and face me if you dare lass... I'll be waiting for you. But first you'll have to get past my minions that I've gathered over the years, and who knows, you may even find someone to help you along the way.”

That was the only thing the voice told Elena as she stood there in the corridor leading to the entrance way. She now only had but one choice and that was to travel deeper within this dungeon. Elena hadn't prepared herself to go in like this, but now she had no choice in the matter and walked onward.

A half a minute later, she came to an open doorway that led into a fairly large room with a half open door leading to the east and a closed door leading south. She also saw a scroll sitting on the ground that looked like it had magical properties.

[Elena's current stats]:
HP: 12/12, Pw/SE: 20/20, PP: 0/14, AC: 0/0, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory: 1. 5 food rations.
Equipment being worn: 1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)

Attributes:

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

1. Avenging light – deals 1d10 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
2. Heavens lightning – deals 1d8 lightning + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 5 Pw to use)
3. Blinding light – doesn't deal any dmg, but blinds all enemies in room assuming it hits all of them. (costs 8 Pw to use)
4. Holy beam – deals 2d8 radiant + magic modifier dmg on hit. (costs 15 Pw to use)

Options:

(A) – Head through the half closed eastern door.

(B) – Head through the closed southern door.

(C) – Take the scroll and read it.

(D) – Take the scroll and store it in your pack for later use, then go through one of the doors. (specify which door)

(E) – Other. (Not really sure what other thing you could do in here, but it's here anyway.)

A very auspicious start, finding an item in the first room and no monsters or traps. Also I have a probability system worked out in which I roll a d100 for 3 different things, the first is monsters, the second is items, and the third is for traps.

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C! This mystery must be solved!

A

aguy

C! Suspicious scrolls are meant to be read!!

NorthernCross

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

<C> Probably a trap, but only one way to know for sure.

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

C. As we are roguelikan, obviously we must read ALL the scrolls and chug ALL the potions. What could possibly go wrong, besides cursing everything, degenerating all our stats, and then poisoning us forever?

Pray it's identify.

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

(C) it is then folks.

Elena decided to take the scroll and read it. When she did so, she hadn't expected what then happened to actually happen. As she finished speaking the magical words on the scroll, a bright light enveloped her and she felt the floor fall away from her. Moments later she landed back on the floor again, though the room seems to have changed.

"W-What was that thing?" Elena asked aloud.

She had been transported to another room it seemed as she looked about and saw two more doors, one to the north and one to the east. As Elena looked around the room some more, she noticed two more items laying on opposite sides of the room. The first was a shortsword that Elena could feel had a foul aura about it, and the second item was a dagger with a long thin blade that looked to be more for defense than offense.

Elena started to take a step away from where she landed in the new room, but stopped as she saw a pressure plate on the floor. She had almost stepped right on it and only just barely noticed it in time.

"That was close," Elena thought to herself.

She contemplated her next move as she stepped back from the pressure plate on the floor, wondering what to do next.

The scroll that was read:
It was an uncursed scroll of teleportation, which teleports the reader and any in direct physical contact with the reader to a random room on the same floor.

[All of Elena's stuff]
[Elena's current stats]:
HP: 12/12, Pw/SE: 20/20, PP: 0/14, AC: 0/0, Status: fine

Inventory and equipment:
Inventory: 1. 5 food rations.
Equipment being worn: 1. Specially designed magic robe(+2 magic to-hit, dmg, & non combat rolls, but gives no AC.)

Attributes:

Elena's skills & powers:
Basic attack with staff: 1d6 + strength modifier

Options:

(A) - Take either one of or both Items and leave the room, avoiding the pressure plate. (Specify which item if only one of them and which direction.)

(B) - Take neither item and leave the room, avoiding the pressure plate.

(C) - Trigger the pressure plate anyway and see what it does.

(D) - Other

Sorry Blarg, it wasn't an identify scroll, just a teleportation scroll. ^_^

Last edited:

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

A! Take both and then head out!

GargantuaBlarg

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Telescrolls are also good. We know which ones look like telescrolls now right.

LOOT YE KNIFE, NOT YE CURSED SWORD; FLEE FROM YE TRAP INTO THE DARKNESS, SCREAMING

(carefully watching the floor for more of ye traps I guess. Or maybe flying. We can fly right?)

OP
Mind Flayer

Mind Flayer

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Yes Blarg Elena can fly when she needs to, but she can avoid the trap without needing to do so and there's never more than 1 trap per room anyway. And also yes all teleportation scrolls are now identified, and Elena can tell if something is blessed and or cursed, or if it's just a regular uncursed item.

Last edited: