What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Pervy] The Last Demonhunter - Remastered

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I haven't played this game in over a year and was debating jumping into it again. That being said, I have a question on endings/content. When you go back to the Futanari Watering Hole, and you get yourself a nice girlcock, how many of the endings will showcase said addition?
Lots

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Perfect, thank you!
All the diiiicks...

Seriously, most gameovers have a futa alternative.

I will not do that next game, really need to nail myself on one gender and cut down the workload. <.<

Theboud

Reputation score
Thank you for your hard work making the world a more pervy place. I'm gonna play that soon !

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
It's new update time, this time featuring the Ashara path, for all who wanted to really side with your big sis all along!

See details on the blog at:

refferee

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey OP, just letting you know the Dark Recruitment link on your home page is broken. Keeps sending me in a loop in asking if I wish to continue. A pity since the summary of it seems quite tempting.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Hey OP, just letting you know the Dark Recruitment link on your home page is broken. Keeps sending me in a loop in asking if I wish to continue. A pity since the summary of it seems quite tempting.
Seems to be on your end

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
And it's finally done! A game 5 years in the making. Full Remaster with all endings completed and remastered, find it here:

~Cheers~

p.s. @super_slicer or someone mod-ey, Game's not under construction anymore, can ya move/tell me how to move it apropriately?

ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat

The Gentleman Thief
Reputation score
Well it's about goddamn time. I'll be sure to tear through it when I get the chance.

EDIT: Well someone's very anti-Cheat Engine. Had to restart my save because of the roadblock you set up.

Last edited:
OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Well it's about goddamn time. I'll be sure to tear through it when I get the chance.

EDIT: Well someone's very anti-Cheat Engine. Had to restart my save because of the roadblock you set up.
Good things take time.

I don't recommend Cheat engines for your own experiences sake and because of some of the variables I put in place. You might mess things up without even intending to. :p

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Development finished, thread moved to H-games.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Normally I'd be rather displeased about anti-cheat measures however, from what I remember of the last time I played this game's actually well-made ( far better than what you'll typically see from an RPGM ) and kinda fun too so it's not really a big deal.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Normally I'd be rather displeased about anti-cheat measures however, from what I remember of the last time I played this game's actually well-made ( far better than what you'll typically see from an RPGM ) and kinda fun too so it's not really a big deal.
Nice hearing praise, as for the anti-cheat
Tbh I didn't go out of my way to put any anti-cheat things in, more tongue-in-cheek things like an unwinnable fight commenting on it if you do power through, the problem is more that I have some hidden variable tracker scripts that may go haywire and softlock the whole thing.
The worst offender is a so called preserve Data script which allows me to skip boss dialogue if players already fought the boss before, I believe that one hates saves being edited (Which is what cheat engine does primarly)

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
(Which is what cheat engine does primarly)
No, you're thinking of a save editor. Cheat Engine scans and modifies values that are active in the RAM.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
No, you're thinking of a save editor. Cheat Engine scans and modifies values that are active in the RAM.
Yeah I can say with confidence that I'm too dumb to do anything against that. I'm not a big fan of my game being cheated through, cause I feel like there's not really much reason (In the form of bullshit grinding for 3 hours to advance or w/e) but I don't care enough to take any complicated measures to prevent it.

Veno007

Reputation score
Yeah I can say with confidence that I'm too dumb to do anything against that. I'm not a big fan of my game being cheated through, cause I feel like there's not really much reason (In the form of bullshit grinding for 3 hours to advance or w/e) but I don't care enough to take any complicated measures to prevent it.
how to get venom suit in the game.

OP
Pervy

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I wonder if I had an corruption event with it or if it was just a thing I came up with but found no angle for.. oh yes, The Demonhunter forest!