What's new

The Little Black Bestiary- A monster girl dating sim- Episode 1 v1.0 released!

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm ready to pull back the veil a bit on a project we have in the works.
lbb1titlePat.png
The Little Black Bestiary is an episodic dating sim, with each episode being a story about a human who joins an unusual specialty dating site and romances a 'monster' (Or other different kind of non-human fantasy race.)

We just released the first of our first 'pilot' episode; in which the protagonist goes on a date with Isabel, a dragon-girl who also happens to be something of a merchandise-hoarding otaku. The test build just has the first few scenes, so I'll tell you up front you'll have to wait a bit longer for a build with hentai in it. But the full episode will be released to the public for free, most likely sometime early next month.

LbbScreenshot2.jpg

I was originally going to wait until this first episode was complete before posting it here, but I realized if I can get some people to try out the test build a bit earlier into development it'll be easier for me to take feedback into account as I finish up the episode. Some of the art assets are being finalized so these first few playable scenes are all I can really show so far.

The first episode is now out of beta! You can download the latest version from Itch.io for free here:

Last edited:
OP
Scherzo

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Bumping with some teaser nudity, to announce the public beta release of the first episode!
IsabelPreviewWeb.png

You can download it completely free, no strings attached from Itch.io here:

Yes, this is finally the build with the sex scenes in it.

Please let us know what you think; any feedback is appreciated so we can improve the final version as well as the future episodes going forward.
There's a blog post in Itch.io detailing the last steps needed for the final build, so I won't repost that all here.

Once we're done polishing this off, we're going to get right to working on episode 2; featuring a new datable character, so stay tuned for details.

OP
Scherzo

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
episode 2 is the fairy right?
Yes. One of these three fairies:
FairyVoteCoverArt.png

The winning design will be used for the dateable character in the next episode. The polls close at the start of august; and the poll is open to non-patrons.

I'm also here to announce that the first episode is out of beta and you can download the 1.0 release from Itch.io, (still free!) the link is in the opening post.