What's new

The Neighbors (Leon)

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score
(Okay going to try and help you out by taking my crack at kicking a story off)

Chapter:1
All ashore who's going ashore!

The sun was shining and the seas were calm, a strange sight so close to the place known as Monster Girl Island, however chaos reigned on the deck of the ship that flew no flag floating just off the coast. "Aiiiieeeee!" several members of the crew screamed as they were scattered into the air, some toppling overboard. "Embarassments! All of ya!" , their captain shouted from the wheel, "He's just one bloody man...bull....thing!" The rest of the crew circled around Leon as he shouldered his hammer with a grin, "I'm guessing you guys are after one of the bounties on me huh? I kinda lost track of how many after I helped defeat the baron of the black wastes 10 years ago. You're just going to walk away with a loss if you keep it up." None of the pirates back down even though they keep their distance. "Fine have it your way..." Leon brings his hammer down and with a mighty swing connects with the mast, a massive crack shooting up the wood before the entire thing falls apart in a rain of wood, sail and splinters. "Augh! Where did he go?!" The captain got up off the ground and scanned the deck scowling, "Captain! He's swimming to the island!" The captain walked over and knocked the sailor out of the way and snatched his spyglass, "Impossible! How can someone swim so well with that giant weapon on their back?!" The screams of a couple of men as they were pulled overboard by tentacles distracted their attention away from Leon......

Leon stretched his arms out as he walked up onto the sandy shore before turning and bringing a hand up to look at the tiny ship he had just swam from, "You know I think this is actually the smoothest any of my adventures have ever started.... Well I suppose the sooner I start exploring the faster I'll learn about this place." He abandons his traveling cloak, soaked and shredded from the recent events and began walking down the beach in his loincloth humming to himself leisurely.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Homecoming (Leon)

Taking his stroll along the beach line, Leon suddenly would notice a discoloration of the sand, something of interest, just laying in place. When he would approach, after the sun would stop reflecting rainbow colors in his eyes from the shiny surface of whatever it was, he'd find himself looking at a woman. Or at least, the shape of a woman.

Her form was like jelly, and the 'skirt' of the same material at her waist actually suggested she was a jellyfish. However, rather than drifting in the sea, she seemed to have been washed ashore against her will, laid to suffer on the open sands. She did appear quite attractive, with full, round breasts, and a cute face. And it was that face, so calm and serene, that almost made her situation seem poetic...

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

(Yay! Maiko decided to share you with the rest of us!)

Leon paused a moment tilting his head trying to figure out what was laying on the beach after realizing that it seemed to be some kind of jellyfish he took a moment to think. Monster girls could be dangerous, and she was a jellyfish at that, but leaving her to helplessly bake on the hot sand just seemed too cruel. Walking up to her he knelt in the sand, "Come on, let's get you back in the water before you turn all dry and shriveled."

He wrapped a large arm around her "waist" and waded out until the water was about waist deep to him and lowered her into the warm waters. "There you go, be careful about getting too close to the beach from now on, someone might not wander by next time." He gave a friendly chuckle and turned to look back at the beach.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As soon as Leon graciously let the slimy woman into the water, her aquatic eyes opened with life, and her equally aquatic voice breathed in with delight. As the half minotaur went to turn around, he felt something stick to his crotch. Looking down, he'd find that the jellyfish girl used her 'skirt' like a suction cup, and attached herself to him. Her breasts wobbling as he stopped turning around, her tentacles slowly made their way around his waist, clinging to him tight.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon blinked a moment feeling something latch onto him, smirking as the sea slime came wobbling into view. "You recover quite quickly I see. I hope you feel better now than when you were laying on the beach." Leon had read about monster girls a little as he was growing up though this one seemed friendly enough. He attempted to put his arms around the woman so she wouldn't have such a hard time holding herself up. "So do you have a name? Mine is Leon, I'm here on.....vacation." He chuckled to himself after a moment thinking on that and waded into shallower water so he could sit down up to his neck in the water with his new company in his lap.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Even from under the water, her voice was clear. However, she did not speak words, only a series of melodic moans from her beautiful voice, as her hands pulled back her skirt enough to dig at Leon's loin cloth, parting it aside, and putting her tiny hands on his thick, yet not quite so stiff cock, with the intent on making it thick, rubbing it up and down to encourage it.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"I guess you speak your own lan-!" His body suddenly stiffened as he felt the tiny hands go to work it didn't take long for him to grow hard. "In....in hindsight I kinda have to wonder why this place isn't a more popular destination. I suppose you would be hungry after laying on that beach for who knows how long." He put his hands behind him to prop himself up for what was coming his length already stiff and leaking a bit. "I wonder if she can even understand -me-?" He idly asked himself carefully trying not to lay back on instinct.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

As if in response, her head appeared out of the water, and she blew him a kiss following his question about whether she can understand him, before lifting up her butt, and sitting her slimy, jelly-like butt onto his length. Strangely enough, through her 'theoretical' pussy, it felt nearly like the real thing. It tightened around him, it felt squishy, and this time, it felt as if he could fit the 'whole' thing inside her. And he did. Visibly going up to her belly button, the slime began striding up and down his length, what little pre-cum he gave her, already floating around inside of her, slowly dissolving.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon's eyes widened in shock, he had several prospects under his belt already but this was the first time a woman had fully taken him in. "Oh dear you're very....flexible." Leon stammered out the best compliment as he could, "I've...I've gone up against a lot of slimes, it seems I finally have met my match." He squishes the girl's waist a little with his hands helping her slosh up and down on his length as drops of cum slowly dribble out as the pressure inside his member builds.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leon could hear her aquatic voice from under the water, moaning as she went in strides over his dick. All of the pre-cum he leaked into her gelatinous body gracefully drifted around inside of her, slowly dissolving, while her body squeezed down on his cock tightly, trying to milk him of the rest of his sperm.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

It didn't take much longer for Leon to let go, his length throbbed before releasing enough seed into the sea slime to equal several human sized meals. "Ohhhh god I'm so glad I came here alone....all the milking puns I'd have to live through otherwise...." He panted a bit, winded, but thankfully his abnormal stamina kept him strong enough to not pass out in the water.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Slowly feeling the sea slime slide off of him, her previously ferocious tentacles now gently releasing his waist, and returning to the bell that was her skirt. Her head gracefully emerged from the water, looking to Leon with a smile, happily swaying along with the waves, swirling all of the collective cum inside of her about. Reaching a hand out to him, her skirt tried, one swish at a time, to push herself forward, and reach the minotaur, but the waves kept trying to pull her body away, causing her to slowly drift back...

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon smiles and reaches out to her small hand and pulls her forward a bit, "Didn't I tell you it was dangerous for you to linger this close to shore?" He rubbed his neck grinning, "I'm probably going to be here a long time since I sank my ticket here. "It's a good possibility I might decide to occasionally come back and relax on the beach." He smirks a bit to the sea slime, he had only been here less than a couple of hours but he already seemed to feel quite a bit at home on the island, must be from his mother's side of the family.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

His semen visibly being distributed through her body, she seemed to behold an even greater vitality than before. Shining a bit more brightly in the sun, she smiled at Leon, her 'skirt' pumping, and pushing her closer to him as she held onto his hand. She'd sit with him, arms clinging to him, until he'd decide he'd want to get up. Determined, she'd hold onto him, not at all eager to let him go.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon smirked as he stood up in the water with the slime still clinging to him, "I really should go explore the rest of the island, don't worry, I'll come back and visit." He peeled the slime off him and placed her in the water with a smile and a kiss on the forehead. As a parting gift he removed a red gem inlaid in his weapon's handle and gave it to the slime. "Theres a stranded ship being attacked by scyllas back up the coast the way I came, you might be able to get some of the stragglers." He said with a wink and shouldering his hammer, wading back to shore.

"Hmm speaking of which....if they do get to shore they're going to be pretty pissed at me, might be time to go inland a bit." Leon jogged off into the tree line making a note of a few landmarks so he could make good on his promise to visit occasionally.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Looking for landmarks, he'd find the perfect one as he passed by what seemed like a normal tree, before a tan woman appeared from the side of it. "Oh! Wait!" she called out to him as he was jogging, wanting him to stop a moment. The way she was merged with the tree, one could immediately identify her as a dryad. Though they preferred to stick to trees, they actually could leave them. However, they never live long without reattaching to said tree, so she would make well as such a landmark.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Guh!" Leon leapt backwards and landed with his hammer ready before dropping it with a sigh. "Sorry...old reflexes." He put his weapon on the ground and took a deep breath to calm down the adreneline rush he just had. He placed a hand to his forehead and walked over to the Dryad, "How can I help you milady?" He then facepalmed after realizing he was acting formal with a woman who lived in a tree, "Getting used to being retired is going to be a lot harder than I thought..."

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

It would be a shame that Leon was ignorant of the true importance of Dryads. A simple woman living in a tree was all he saw, when the very same woman had a connection with every single plant who's roots were in the ground. When the stories of lumberjacks, who told of living trees that retaliated against them, became widespread, few knew that it was the work of a dryad, commanding the plants themselves to protect their lives.

Accepting his greeting as proper, which it all honesty it was, the dryad smiled at Leon, nodding at his apology. "My name is Mirth, and I know it's rather rude of me to ask, but may I request your aid with a matter beyond my forest? I feel something is wrong..." She frowned, her gaze dropping, "The trees are telling me that they are bothered by an influence they do not understand. Their thoughts are becoming twisted, and I cannot fathom why... Would you be so kind?" she asked him.

OP
Archer

Archer

Lurker
Former Moderator
Reputation score

Leon grinned and chuckled to himself, "Ah well so much for retirment, but I guess I might as well clean out my new home so nothing happens later." He gave a dramatic bow, "I will look into what is corrupting the island Lady Mirth, is there anything else I can help you with?" Despite the barbarian appearance Leon had gone to great lengths to make sure he wouldn't be the one messing up meeting with nobility on his travels. "Oh and I'm Leon, traveling, half-retired adventurer." Leon kissed Mirth's hand, if his old habits were going to be hard to break he might as well have fun with them.

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Mirth smiled, "I am grateful. I dare not go with you, or on my own for that matter... For I'm afraid what's affecting the trees might affect me as well. And be careful yourself as well... You might be able to tolerate it better than one such as I, but if whatever's behind this maleficent influence were to target you, you would be in certain danger."

Turning around, she pointed towards a large mountain, "In that direction, that's where it's coming from. If you follow the influence, you should find your way to the source..."