What's new

The Ranting/Debate Thread

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Kind of like the hate thread, only you have to type rants to back up why you hate something. Doesn't have to be an essay or anything, just a paragraph or two (or more if you're feeling extra rage) about why you hate [enter subject here]. Debates over said subject welcome.

Word of the Day: Emos.
(Note: May stray off subject, fuck you if you feel like pointing out if I did.)

I fucking HATE emos. The only thing I hate more than emos are emos that consider suicide despite having nothing to commit suicide over. Hell, I hate ANYBODY willing to consider suicide an option. Whoever is willing to put their loved ones through the grief of taking their own life is a selfish little fuck, especially so if they have a family and/or house. Extra worthless-little-pussyfuck-points if they also have luxuries like heating, cable, internet, video games, and any other forms of entertainment. Little whiny ass pussies who complain about how hard they have it on their stupidass blogs on their goddamn MySpace despite getting four square meals a day, having a family that loves them, shelter, food, and water. How about I send you dumbass fucks to a fucking third world country where you can sleep on dirt and starve? While I'm at it, I'll have a poisonous snake biting you on the sack just to remind you how fucking easy you have it over here.

The only people I let get away with this stuff are people who actually have a shitty life (see: the opposite of the conditions which the above people live with). Thing is, people can usually deal with this kind of stuff. Meanwhile, the little fucker across the street is whining on his VLog about how he scratched his cell phone.

I know the youth is the future and whatnot, but there is no future in these little fuckers. Anyone who can't take the HORRIBLE PAIN of teenage drama wouldn't be able to handle the real world, and need to get over their dumbass "LIFE SUCKS AND NOBODY UNDERSTANDS BE" phase.

While I'm at it, I hate the "NOBODY UNDERSTANDS ME" thing, because apparently, somebody DOES understand you, because you have an emo pussyass fucker just like you on your goddamn friends list. By the way, your parents understand you too, because 10 to 1 they lived an even harder life than your dumb ass, and they got through it. Thank God they didn't pussy out like you're considering, or else you wouldn't be here. Yeah, you're not just hurting people in the present, you're also fucking over what could be your future family. Nice going, fuckface.

And holy fucking shit, the emo I hate the VERY most are emos who live a bad life because of themselves. The only excuses they have for a bad life is because their lives at school suck ass. Why do they suck ass? GEE FUCKING WHIZ, MIGHT BE BECAUSE YOU HAVE LONG BLACK HAIR, WEAR MASCARA, AND ARE MOST LIKELY CONSIDERING NAIL POLISH. I WOULD BEAT ON YOUR PUSSY ASS TOO IF I SAW YOU. I COMMEND THOSE BULLIES FOR KICKING YOUR SORRY ASS. Too bad emos are like trolls and, like attention, use getting ass kickings to their advantage by being able to having even MORE to complain and whine about.

I also hate goddamn fuckers who act like being emo is something to embrace. As if their shitty taste in fashion, long hair, and makeup isn't enough to get the message "I'M AN EMO FUCKNUT" across, they seem to enjoy plastering stupid fucking shit all over their MySpaces and write out stupid emo mottos like "IM EMO CUZ I WANT 2 BE OLOLO BALLS GO IN MOUTH NOW" on their fucking textbooks. THAT'S why you get beat up. That right fucking there.

A message to all emo fucks: Cut your FUCKING hair, wipe off that FUCKING make-up, close down your stupid ass FUCKING MySpace, find some better FUCKING music, and stop being A GODDAMN WORTHLESS PUSSY ASS LEECH ON FUCKING SOCIETY, YOU GODDAMN PUSSYFUCKS.

FUCK.

Last edited:

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score
Re: The Ranting/Debate Thread

Obeliskos, telling it how it is.

i should make the distinction of people who have natural (professionally diagnosed) chemical imbalances towards depression. i mean its no reason to go emo but at least it's A reason.

gameguru777

Lurker
Reputation score

Rants you say? Obe... my friend... you have no idea how long I have been waiting for this... why I didn't make one myself... meh... not important...

ON TO BUSINESS!!!

To respond to Obe's post... I agree with everything he said. THE MAN SPEAKS THE TRUTH!!!

And now for my rant... obviously on a gamer like topic. And for me it is...

SONIC THE GOD DAMN HEDGEHOG!

What happened to you man... I mean come on. We we were young we had so much fun! Running at near mach speeds through a colorful world to save the world from a bad guy. It was platforming at it's greatest. And though I have only recently been turned on to the comic series, I find them highly enjoyable. The television series (the one that actually had a plot, not that the other one wasn't without it's insane charm) was a masterpiece of animation! I watched them when I was young and I now have the whole series on my computer and THEY STILL ROCK!

Game wise, I just with you into the 3-D realm with Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2. Both games were great! I had a blast with your new 3-D self. I was actually excited for Sonic Heroes... how foolish I was... It is bad when the best part of the game is THE FUCKING INTRO SONG!!! AND EVEN THAT WASN'T THAT GREAT! (Damn catchy though...)

I waited with baited breath when Shadow the Hedgehog came out, hoping that it would redeem the franchise... but no... each game seems to be a continual circus if disappointment. Now they have you wielding a sword... A GOD DAMN MOTHER FUCKING SWORD!!! ARE YOU NOT THE SAME HEDGEHOG THAT COULD CUT GIANT METAL ROBOTS IN TWO JUST BY SPINNING?!?

Everything else you do seems to fail as well... cartoons... Sonic X sucks balls...

But who do we blame for this? Well... I know exactly who... the blame falls squarely on the shoulders of the people at Sonic Team. Think about it, they are actually trying to kill off their mascot. With a little investigation, it started around the end of Sonic Adventure 2. Anyone else notice how the stages became... meh... near the end? Then the trend continued into Heroes! Shadow the Hedgehog doesn't even have Sonic as the main character, but instead his emo (see Obe's description above) counterpart. In later ones, they seem to take out all the speed from the little red sneakers.

You know what Sonic Team... let me lay it out for you... Here is the game I want... I want to play as Sonic, and before you ask, no... I do not want to have a fucking gun... I do not want to have a god damned sword... and I do NOT WANT TO TURN INTO A FUCKING BEAST FOR HALF OF THE GAME! Sonic is a cool enough character, he needs no "weapons" Second... KEEP HIS FUCKING FURRY FRIENDS OUT OF IT! Shadow is too emo, Rouge is too slutty, Knuckles... well... he is alright... same with Tails... those two may stay... BUT THE REST OF THEM, NO! And I want the game to have fast platforming (read well done platforming) action, no fucking little treasure hunts, no "Defeat X number of enemy Y" Just running, Jumping, and finding cool secrets in the levels.

Anyways... I'm gonna wrap this up... I yearn for the day the blue hedgehog comes back with a kick ass game... but if Sonic Team is still in charge... I don't think it will happen. I mean... look at Mario... Most of his games are still good...

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^Agree with that post to the fullest extent. I miss the good old Sonic. Adventure 2 Battle was the sex by the way. Best 3D sonic, IMO. DX wasn't too shabby either.

Also forgot to leave out an extra factor to my hate of emos: YOU PEOPLE MADE HAVING LONG AND DARK HAIR A STEREOTYPE. I HAVE NATURALLY DARK BROWN HAIR AND I LIKE HAVING MY HAIR TO MY EARS. I WON'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY. THANKS FOR MAKING ME, A PERFECTLY NORMAL AND SENSIBLE PERSON (lol irony aren't I hilarious), COME OFF AS AN EMO BECAUSE OF YOUR GODDAMN STEREOTYPES.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

MUST... STAY.... FAR.... FROM... THREAD

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Also forgot to leave out an extra factor to my hate of emos: YOU PEOPLE MADE HAVING LONG AND DARK HAIR A STEREOTYPE. I HAVE NATURALLY DARK BROWN HAIR AND I LIKE HAVING MY HAIR TO MY EARS. I WON'T HAVE IT ANY OTHER WAY. THANKS FOR MAKING ME, A PERFECTLY NORMAL AND SENSIBLE PERSON (lol irony aren't I hilarious), COME OFF AS AN EMO BECAUSE OF YOUR GODDAMN STEREOTYPES.
Agreed, at least in males. However, even males with long brighter hair are still knocked down pegs because they have long hair. "Makes them look like a girl" when they are very obviously not. "Makes you look like a hippy," when they are very obviously not. "Makes you look emo," when they are very obviously not.

Long hair should be allowed on males, except apparently only celebrities can do it without getting made fun of. Why is this? Its really just stupid. Smacking a label on someone because of the length of their hair is one of the silliest, no... dumbest fucking things I've even seen.

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

Agreed, at least in males. However, even males with long brighter hair are still knocked down pegs because they have long hair. "Makes them look like a girl" when they are very obviously not. "Makes you look like a hippy," when they are very obviously not. "Makes you look emo," when they are very obviously not.

Long hair should be allowed on males, except apparently only celebrities can do it without getting made fun of. Why is this? Its really just stupid. Smacking a label on someone because of the length of their hair is one of the silliest, no... dumbest fucking things I've even seen.
Reading that makes me glad I live in Finland. Almost everyone who listens metal has long hair.

Wonderboy

Lurker
Reputation score

I go in cycles of long and short hair, (I cut it quite short, and then just let it grow for like 5 months...) and because I'm blond I don't get the EMO comment too much, but the few times I do it's like WTF?? I'm a tall guy with blonde hair, always something colorful on me, or at least white. No makeup, no whining... The EMO's are annoying!

Also, I hate it when I'm talking to someone about guitar-playing and someone act as if they're fucking guitar-superstars because they're good at guitar-hero. I mean, seriously, I've been playing guitar for 4+ years, and someone tries to give me advice on how to play based on a fucking videogame that has NO basis in reality, and the creators can't even tell the difference between a bass-guitar and a regular electric guitar, let alone lead vs. rythm guitar...:mad:

Aaaahh... Nice to vent that!:p

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Agreed. I can't play guitar or anything, but I know someone with a guitar in their room that they can't play worth crap but say they're good at it because they're good at guitar hero. On that note, I'm kind of annoyed by people who got into rock and shredding on a guitar only because of GH. Not like getting into rock is a bad thing, but you needed a video game to do it? Really?

OP
Obeliskos

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Count your points, how many did it minus?

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

And I thought this topic was going well. i bet the person who did it was an emo.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

Oh goody. I have some things that i need to get off of my chest.

Everyone these days feels like kids need to be told that they are just as good as everyone else. That they are still awesome even though they came in LAST PLACE. They hand out participation awards, honorable mention, and up to tenth place. Seriously. What the fuck? When I was in elementary and middle school Honor roll was As only. None of this A/B crap. Kids these days get everything handed to them on a silver platter. Hell, they've even made a "Freshman Academy" Where the 9th graders only have classes with other 9th graders, and only eat lunch with other 9th graders in an effort to kill the dropout rate. Again, what the fuck? You might as well still have these idiots IN middle school. You aren't lowering the dropout rate, you're moving it from 9th, to 10th grade.

Not only that, but everything is SO PC these days like we have to sugar coat everything so we don't corrupt their poor little brains. BULLSHIT. Education is POWER. Education is the way to keep kids off the streets, to keep kids from idiocy, to keep kids from having kids.

Teach sex ed. Don't teach abstinince only, because it doesn't work. Yeah, it's the only 100% sure method, but kids are gonna go out and have sex so why not teach them how to be safe about it? Teach them about teen pregnancy, show them the shock images of STDs, show them what can happen of you aren't safe. Encourage them to ask their parents.

And Parents man, fuck. Take responsibility. Don't shut your goddamn ears off when your kids have questions about life. Educate them yourself. Don't leave it to the schools and then wrap them in cotton and demand everything on the internet, TV, and radio be rolled in sugar. Show them what the real world is like or they will never be prepared! Let them know that there are people out there that can hurt them. Tell them to not talk to strangers. Tell them to not give out personal information on the internet. God, and don't hand everything to your kids on a silver platter. If they want a book, or a toy, or something make them work for it. Don't give your little snot nosed brat everything that s/he asks for.

All of this sugar coating is what is encouraging our devolution as a species. The idiots are having more children and popping out babies that my taxes go to pay for because they don't want to get a JOB. The smart people with degrees are having less children because we understand things like responsibility, overpopulation, and working for what you want.

Jesus Christ, I'm working for what I want. I earn the money to get the books, trips, and other items I want. And when I finally get a real job in this goddamn town I'm going to be paying my own rent, my own food, and my own gas. Yeah, it's nice living with the folks... but I want to be independent. I want to earn my life on the work of my own two hands. The only things my "inheritance" will be used for is to pay off my parents debts, and to put money away for my children for college. Nothing I get from them after I've made it out of college and gotten a job will be used for my own benefit.

And that's the way it should be. Harrumph.

Nunu

Despot
Former Admin
Reputation score

*high fives chibi*

one of the things that really gets me is that teacher are no longer able to punish students in primary school. i once heard of a teacher that got fired because she made a student sit in the corner for being bad. Apparently the parents that that was so unfair it should cost a person their job, i mean their little angel could never do anything wrong could they.

When i have children i plan to break wooden spoons over their bums. it happened to me and i think i'm a better person for it.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

This seems like fun.

Right, how about radical feminism and feminists.

No, I don't mean like Kenji's theories about a feminist conspiracy and I don't mean that I hate women. I mean writers like or blogs like . You know, stereotypical 'feminazis' if I may.

Now, to be sure, it's a moot point as to whether patriarchy forms (or formed) the basis for most if not all human society. Certainly, Western society has become much more egalitarian as a result of the 'first-wave' feminism of the 20th century, and I most certainly agree with and support this feminism. That is, the notion that women should have equal rights, privileges, and responsibilities as men. And, while there are notable exceptions, this has for the most part been accomplished in the West, and is underway in the East and Middle East. But it would be foolish to not recognize that patriarchy was the basis for society in the past, and continues to be the basis in many societies today.

Where I break with radical feminism is in the idea that society was, is, and continues to be structured with the intent of oppressing women. This, I believe, is a foolish and false statement. At least in the case of Western society, I believe that it is fairly obvious that over the course of the past century, great strides have been made in a sort of 'restructure' of society, in order to remove these structures that had acted to oppress women. Things like granting women the right to vote, run for office, own property, contraception, access to abortions, attend any university, etc. Certainly people do oppress women, but I believe it is simply foolish to claim that society in the West is structure to do so.

Well, hopefully that made some sense, and hopefully I didn't tic anyone off too badly.

To respond to some of the above, I wear my (again, dark brown) hair long in a ponytail. Maybe it's just the area I'm in, but even when I just wore it like a metal fan, no one seemed to assume anything or to stereotype me. Oh well.

Chibi, I agree with you completely. I'd also like to add, and this might be a bit unpopular, but we should stop spending so much money on getting the lowest kids up to a minimum standard, and start spending more on the top 10% or top 5% of the classes. The one who will actually fucking accomplish things in their lives, and actually contribute to society in a positive way. And remember, abstinence is not quite 100% effective, don't forget Mary.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

Power Rangers

. . .'Cmon, seriously? This thing is still alive? They've been through time, in space, in the emergency care service, became ninjas... How long does this have to go on? And where did the Black ranger go; well, I guess I understand that. Nobody could top Zack.
Anyways. Last I saw, they were onto 'wild' animals or something...

This thing should have died a long time ago. It should have died in the vacuum of space. Even Rita Repulsa would concede defeat at this point if it meant finally being done.

Or, to put it another way...
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, IT'S DEAD. YOU DON'T MILK DEAD COWS, IT'S CREEPY YOU ASSFUCKS.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Sugar coating... I never had things sugar coated for me. I was hit as a child, I was told about the importance of safe sex, and I was told of the not so pleasant things of the world. If I got in trouble at school, it was a "well, that'll learn ya," not a "Bad teacher." That's just the way I was raised, and plan on raising my own children in the future as well.

On to feminism... or Femnazis of the day. Okay, I had to work my ass off to get where I am in the military and get respect. The infantry is still regarded as a man's man job, and I understand that. Especially with lower standards for women, even though infantry is not an easy job and where weakness can get you killed. So I worked my ass off to become what I did and do what I do.

Equal rights, fucking rights we deserve them.

Finally. Goldstein, not all peoples in the past had patriarchal societies. The Celts, and ancient British let females become leaders. Still that really has no relevance to your rant, so I won't go no further.

Goldstein

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh, I would defiantly agree that the military is one area in which women still don't have equal rights or opportunities. I simply don't know too much about women's rights in relation to the military (or, to be honest, the military at all), so I was kind of staying away from the topic.

You do have a point about the Celts and Britons. Thanks for reminding me about that.

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Welcome, but like I said, not too relevant towards what ye was ranting about.