What's new

The Realm of Forsaken Dreams (Xivvix)

OP
Pheonix Alugere

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score
Re: The Realm of Forsaken Dreams (Xivvix)

(Avoiding the Spell, Explore = 12. Naughty = Unknown)
(Kirika's Spirit is 8. Roll of 5 = 13. Kirika Passes.)
(Erotic Combat, Naughty = 15. Explore = 19)
(Kirika's Naughty is 2. Roll of 8. = 15. Kirika fails by 5.)
(Kirika's Explore is 8. Roll of 13 = 21. Passes.)

The sorceress seems to enjoy herself for several minutes as Kirika sucks her cock, The woman grasping the young mage's head and helping to pull the mage farther onto her cock with each bob of the mage's head. Mmmm, that's they way girly, just enjoy my taste. Don't worry, we'll be doing this much more in the future. She moans out in pleasure as Kirika works her cock. Eventually, though, the sorceress feels herself reaching her peak and grasps Kirika's head, pulling it down to the base of her cock to send several warm spurts down the girl's throat. Slowly, she draws back, filling the prodigy's mouth and cover her face as well. Grinning blissfully, the sorceress is momentarily unaware of Kirika's actions.

When the young prodigy lunges, however, the sorceress doesn't immediately fall, but instead stumbles back a few feet before landing on her back atop the heart shaped bed dominating the room. Undeterred, Kirika sees this as a bigger help, it would be easier to lift the sorceress' crotch to her face as the woman is already raised higher than she is. Moving forward, the young mage reaches to grasp the woman's legs, before she suddenly feels the sorceress' hands grip her arms and pull her forward. Off balance, Kirika finds herself falling atop the sorceress and staring into her eyes as she feels the woman's hard cock poke up against her groin. So you like to be on top, do you? The sorceress laughs lustily before raching down to guide her cock into the young mage's folds while she's still gathering herself. Gripping the younger woman in a tight hug, the sorceress begins to thrust in and out forcefully, penetrating deep into Kirika's core with each stroke. At first, Kirika tries to resist, struggling to free herself, but quickly those struggles stop. Kirika can even feel herself starting to try to thrust back with her hips, attempting to thrust the sorceress' cock even deeper into her folds. That's it, just give in to the pleasure I can give you. The woman says, looking Kirika in the eyes before leaning forward to gently kiss the prodigy on the mouth. Quickly, the kiss is followed up by her tongue as the seeking appendage presses into to stroke Kirika's tongue.

As she feels Kirika start to respond to the kiss, the sorceress loosens her hold and lets her hands begin to wander. One hand begins to roam up and down Kirika's back, tenderly stoking her spine as the other hand moves lower to begin fondling Kirika's ass and occasionally penetrate her second hole. Feeling pleasure and lust start to build up in her body once more, Kirika begins to moan into the sorceress' mouth, at which point the woman helps Kirika sit up, letting Kirika move her hips up and down while her breasts bobbed in the air.

Admiring the view for several seconds, the sorceress eventually pulls her hands back around to grab the mage's breasts, gently kneading and caressing the sensitive orbs, while occasionally letting her fingers brush across her nipples. Glancing down to see the sorceress panting as she also approaches an orgasm, kirika hears the woman speak, Given in and call me your mistress, toy, and we'll have even more fun later. The woman moans out to Kirika.

By this time, most of Kirika's mind has already given in and the rest is no longer strong enough to hold back the urges filling her body, softly at first, but growing more loud each time, Kirika begins to repeatedly call the sorceress her mistress before she feels the woman groan in pleasure and begin to unload her cum into the prodigy's folds. Unconsciously crying out, "I love you mistress! Kirika feels herself orgasm, the waves of pleasure wiping away the last vestiges of her resistance to the woman as she passes out from the pleasure.

After a few minutes, the sorceress recovers from her orgasm and looks down at the young mage who is now lying against her body and gently suckling the sorceress' breasts while sleeping. Rubbing the young woman's head gently, the sorceress speaks, Ah, and now your mine, my little thief toy. I think it's time for me to go and bring you back to my tower. The sorceress says as the world around the two fades away.

Moments later, the sorceress stands up from where she had been meditating on a beach, nearby lays Kirika, the black pearl from before now a purple bell hanging from a silver collar around the woman's neck. Moving over to pick up her new toy, the Sorceress gently removes the mirror of youth from the woman's dress before using a spell to teleport them all back to the tower. Standing now in a bedroom similar to the room the two had sex in in the dream realm, the sorceress places the mirror on a bedside table to take down later. Stripping Kirika of the clothing that had formed from the goo deep within the tower, the sorceress lies her down in the bed before getting in as well and spooning up to her. Gripping one of Kirika's breasts in one hand, she nuzzles up against the back of the prodigy's neck before murmuring one last thing before she falls asleep. I think you'll be fun, I now have my very own cat thief toy... She says before letting her head rest against her pillow You'll be very fun indeed...

Game Over​