What's new

The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cappy

Reputation score
Post your negative, positive, or even neutral reputation here.

Whether it's to give said person a piece of your mind, mock them openly, congratulate or thank them.

THIS IS THE REPUTATION THREAD.

Last edited:

Incubus

Horn Dog
Reputation score
Re: The Reputation Hilarity/Insanity thread

This thread will end poorly.

Also, I refuse to quote any of my lovely rep messages from Momiji,Obe and Darkfire because I know it will only result in more from them. I haven't quite got the shelf space to add to my collection yet.

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

"Push push."

"Annaly rapes people standing!"

"These are not the presidents you are looking for..."

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Seriously, just forget about it and ignore any butthurt flamers :rolleyes: I mean what does Rep get you anyways? NOTHING! It doesn't give you any privileges, there's nothing to gain from it, its just some pretty little green squares on your post and profile. So just let Obe or whoever is handing out all the neg rep make total asses out of themselves. No skin off our backs. :p

Pale

Reputation score

Holy fuck, you just earned my respect for the week. PALE FOR PRESIDENT!

.... A positive rep which I was really pleased with. I suspect the person I got it from doesn't give out many plusses!

Someone also gave me a butterfly.

!!! Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ

Chibi, at a guess <3.

Also, just to prove there are kindred spirits out there..

And snap, Oni is a fucking cunt

That last one was signed, too, so I love you too Angelcakes. Not revealing your name for everyone though <3.

Not entirely sure, but I never seem to get amusing negreps. Maybe..

Oh, come on. You really couldn't come up with anything better than 'idiot' for me?

Way I see this whole rep thing.. we don't need green boxes next to our name to say how important we are. If you don't know the people who're somebody, you're clearly nobody yourself, so who gives a fuck about you?

P

P

dmronny

Lurker
Reputation score

The only amusing one I got was a neutral rep (grey) from someone telling me to stop hating on sorcerors in the DDO thread. Which was really weird since my character in DDO was a sorceror.

Obeliskos

Tentacle God
Reputation score

STOP TROLLING GODOMMOT

the only good rep I've ever gotten, I no longer say goddammit, I say godommot. this shit made my day.

also that was mo, cappy. he'll admit to it too.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I suppose it's safe to say this now because of the changes to rep powers and stuff like that, but when we could see everyone's power, it was a lot easier to find out who did it. I went through online times and checked power and style of writing and I took great deal to find out who did what. That's one of the reasons I liked rep, it was a little challenge, but now it's pretty tough without it being signed.

Having said that, the last real neg rep I got was in AWMBI when Kayi tried to create a new character and I helpfully pointed that the numbers were too low and kayi could put in more, and even suggested what would be perfect numbers for it. Then I get
Don't encourage Kayi to return you noob, no one wants him in AWMBI!
Funny thing is, it was Kayi.

Cactuses

The user formerly known as MoT
Reputation score

I never really even seemed to aknowledge thise reps excistance but now that I checked them...

DO IT FAGGOT

MOAR

Thise reps I get seem very encouraging.

Unknown Squid

Aurani's Wife
Reputation score

Hmm, not very exciting. Best I've got is "Homo". Rather meh.

Perhaps I should give out more worded reps. I give out quite a lot, but seeing this thread makes leaving most blank seem kinda dull.

Kusanagi

Chief Nippleseer
Reputation score

"N-for neg rep": The Alphabet Game
- I guess it was supposed to be negative, but it was just gray. :p

"You are my official new best friend when it comes to religion.": The Ranting/Debate Thread
- Positive rep for a wall-o'-text I made on my opinion of religion.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, looking over my reps again, most of them would just been inflating my e-peen if I posted them. As I've stated
I have done nothing of worth on this forum ever, so all of my rep has come from being generally entertaining and the comments attached have always represented that...

however, sometimes the comments sound hilarious out of context when I don't know what they're referring to.

He doesn't have holes! -My favorite

Fruitcakes are good, noob.

Hypocrites are cool in my book. It was surprising to see this was positive.

You get rep for saying "Holy crap, my son can eat me."

For warning us about the ghostly pair of breasts, just in time!

damn right i am bitches, now get raptor jesus in here so i can annaly rape it!!!!1!

Seeing that indian dude pull excalibur out of nowhere makes it even.

Look, see? It's green, your (supposedly) favorite color! See, you're happy already, no need to thank me.

Then there was a large string of the time someone tried to convince me and rj we were repping each other in order to get our reps higher, which I realized immediately and called them out on it

rep me back raptorjesus
give rep to raptor =P
Raptor, you clever clever bastard, are you behind this? Cuz I know you're not the one doing it.
Help me start a +rep shitstorm
Totally not garfield +reping for no reason..

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Being new, I assume there's some notification thing that pops up when you get a rep, one way or the other?

Pheonix Alugere

Former Moderator
Reputation score

Nope.

Zombies <3

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Then where do you find these things? I've got it to tell me I have 10 points, but I assume that's the default level.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Click user cp.
Under subscribed threads, you'll see Latest Reputation Received

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Well, so long as we don't start bitching about neg rep... Also, I like how just because I'm friends with Obe and Mo and share similar ideals as them, I'm automatically grouped into the whole neg-rep war they always start. I think I've only given like four neg reps in total. Two of them went to Obe for fun.

aika gets to cheat and rep you more than once
And yes. Aika gave me three positive rep. Just goes to show I rock more than the rest of you. This was for making the basic outline of the Game List in the Hentai Games section.

The best word to describe this post is fail. Or failure. Or shit. How very anticlimactic.
I was talking about my vagina here. Apparently my vagina fails.

Obe doesn't need help being an asshole, he's pretty good at that himself.
I got this in the Classical Music thread. I made a specific point that I was just pointing out a flaw in someone's logic and wasn't trying to instigate any argument, and then got this.

For fessing up.

I'm assuming this is from Raptorjesus because of the whole drama about him getting neg rep because he cared that Pale was dying. I lied and said that it was me, and then I got some rep out of it. Just goes to show that lying is good.

BRILLIANT!
Birthday rep for me. This was at some thread where we were discussing what would happen if someone kidnapped you and forced you to either fuck a non-human thing, imaginary or otherwise, or die. My answer was to fuck a loaded gun and as soon as the guy gave me the gun, I'd shoot him. I liked my own cleverness so much, I patted myself several times on the back.

Edit - Jesus, people. I just rescanned the entire thread. Either I'm way too amused by the comments I get, or you guys have some really boring rep. Time to give you all something to read about.

Last edited:

OAMP

Turtle Poker
Reputation score

Ah, thanks, I suppose sense this is a rep thread I should give you some for pointing that out to me.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Aika's not the only one who can multi rep
Toshi Densetsu Sandosuto 7th April 2010 10:40 Dammnit Toxic! You force me to rep you!
Toshi Densetsu Sandosuto 7th April 2010 10:40 Dammnit Toxic! You force me to rep you!
Toshi Densetsu Sandosuto 7th April 2010 10:39 Dammnit Toxic! You force me to rep you!

Lurker
Reputation score

All of the rep I've gotten since the start of this year:

Status
Not open for further replies.