The Reputation System FAQ

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 24, 2008
Re: The Reputation System FAQ

Since we're now talking about this topic again, it would be nice to get up-to-date rep power calculation, just so we could stop guessing. I think it's something like 1 rep power per every 70 points now.

Also, possibly reduce the power again. Not that I don't like getting 100+ points per rep...

paydan

Demon Girl Pro
May 6, 2013

Since we're now talking about this topic again, it would be nice to get up-to-date rep power calculation, just so we could stop guessing. I think it's something like 1 rep power per every 70 points now.

Also, possibly reduce the power again. Not that I don't like getting 100+ points per rep...
I agree : ) since even one post can get you ... - 999 rep.I found it a bit funny,not like i care about having bad rep since red is one of my favourite collours :cool:

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 10, 2008

I agree : ) since even one post can get you ... - 999 rep.I found it a bit funny,not like i care about having bad rep since red is one of my favourite collours :cool:
Well, there's usually easy ways to avoid that, like not posting a retarded statement in the wrong section that's been gone over and over before by smarter people who are trying not to break the law and making a new thread out of it despite the fact it's not even a question or phrased in a way to garner conversation.

Obsidious

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Aug 12, 2010

Well, there's usually easy ways to avoid that, like not posting a retarded statement in the wrong section that's been gone over and over before by smarter people who are trying not to break the law and making a new thread out of it despite the fact it's not even a question or phrased in a way to garner conversation.
On the other hand, basically everything you can imagine has been thought and talked about before by smarter people. But how do you know what they came up with?
US law aside, how people have to handle loli content in the h-games section is either more or less unwritten, or I have missed something obvious. Chances are I am probably making a fool of myself now, but last I checked there wasn't an obvious sticky concerning that matter.

If there is some obvious, in your face ToS statement when opening a new account, I don't remember it anymore.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 10, 2008

From the thread called "Forum Rules and Advice"
C: Unbendable Legal Rules

1) No posting of illegal material. This includes but is not limited to nude pictures of people of questionable age, and (real life) bestiality pictures.
2) The posting of pictures that depict underaged characters (or characters that appear underaged) in sexual situations is not allowed on this forum. It is illegal in the country this server is hosted in.
In the hentai section (the biggest place where this is a question), there is a sticky called "Read before posting" that has this
Additionally, this server is in the USA, so if it looks like loli and there is no evidence to the contrary, it is loli. If you are going to post loli, do not post links

Hentaispider

Lord of the Tap Dance \oO.Oo/ (And Reputation Mana
Staff member
Administrator
Nov 24, 2008

Maybe I just plainly suck at searching, but I didn't find anything clear about this.

Is reputation power consumed when you rep someone?
No. Reputation power is based solely on your rep, post count and the time you've been registered. You only get limited number of reps per day(about 10-ish), though, and you have to rep about 5 other people before giving rep to the same person again.

ments

Oct 31, 2011
so... want back rep sys, cause lately, i dont feel like contribute anymore, i know that this system are only colors and names - but it kind of make order.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Aug 29, 2016
You can give a "like", it's a +rep without comment...
So have a "like".
I miss comment part ;(

ments

Oct 31, 2011
You can give a "like", it's a +rep without comment...
So have a "like".
I miss comment part ;(
agreed, but i also can necro every post with just - need link- the only fear is, that admins can ban me, but if your profile have no weight use vpn , and just create new one.
so lately in this forum you can see that people give less links, and " link beggars" ar growing each day - like i said rep system had it's downside, but it was proper way to say what you think, and people before posting "shit" where thinking twice, taking down rep sys only damaged user who where contributing for this forum
p.s. i dont mind if every one can see who is giving rep there for trols wont be able to abuse system

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
Jan 21, 2016
Huh. never knew link begging was a thing.

Oct 31, 2014
Noticed it's growing too, and sometimes can't even tell if they're asking for a link or just stating something like "ver. 1.08 out" :(

May 7, 2011
TITter?
I also would enjoy getting comments back, even if we ditch full rep and stick to likes. It made positive reinforcement fun and creative.

Last edited: