What's new

The Stop of the World ~時よ止まれ、お前は美しい~

xeapher

Reputation score
Sorry it's my first time to write a thread so don't expect much ._.

Do anyone here have an English Patch Data for this game ?

I tried to see older thread, but all the link there already dead, so I don't know what should I do ==',
Sorry for troubling you guys ._.

WzRhem

Reputation score

Maybe if you put in the title of your post the maker?, itd be easier to catch the attention of more people, since other games by them are more popular.

Osanagocoronokimini.

Im actually lookin for clues on another of their games, good taste pal if you find something share plz n.n

noman

Lurker
Reputation score
Sorry it's my first time to write a thread so don't expect much ._.

Do anyone here have an English Patch Data for this game ?

I tried to see older thread, but all the link there already dead, so I don't know what should I do ==',
Sorry for troubling you guys ._.
Necro the older thread, or if you can't, follow the sticky rules to create a new thread (or edit the current OP).

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
If you're going to necro an older thread to ask for something you better damn well be ready to update the OP to the current standard. And no, I won't allow you to get what you're asking for before the thread is updated or deleted. There's far too many self-centered people within this community. The buck stops here.

OP
X

xeapher

Reputation score
If you're going to necro an older thread to ask for something you better damn well be ready to update the OP to the current standard. And no, I won't allow you to get what you're asking for before the thread is updated or deleted. There's far too many self-centered people within this community. The buck stops here.
Could you delete this thread ?, I don't know how to delete it =='', because the problem already solve tbh, sorry for troubling ._.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
No need. We aren't short on server space AFAIK and it's not like it'd take much anyway.