What's new

SirMalo

Cthulhu
Reputation score
A thread with my name in it. You guys are weird beyond imagination...

I know my Rena-butt is awesome. If you rub it long enough you get 3 wishes. :p

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
''Strong'' is an understatement. No word is good enough to describe my lust for chicks with abs. Especially Renamon with abs.
Trust me, it only looks great, in case of actual feel during touch... dunno, it's kinda weird, like... out of place.

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Trust me, it only looks great, in case of actual feel during touch... dunno, it's kinda weird, like... out of place.
I'll be the judge of that!
Well, if I ever get the chance.

Actually... it is possible, also a crime in all modern countries :D
Stupid law. Getting in the way of love. :p

Last edited:

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
Your favorite Renamon was unavaiable for two days, after receiving my new PC system which - of course - wouldn't just let me connect to the internet. After calling my provider to trouble-shoot, they told me a technician has to take a look at the modem. And I thought to myself "Welp, new powerhorse-PC in the house, but no internet, great!" - that's when, in my desparation, I clicked Windows' "try to solve this issue"-button that never works.....and it worked! It restored connection to full-speed! Finally, internet again!

Also crap: That pony guy gets turned on by my abs.
Crap-crap: Nobody has fully accepted Drum as "earf*ck replacement" in the meantime. :/

ponyguy3000

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
in my desparation, I clicked Windows' "try to solve this issue"-button that never works.....and it worked!
Holy shit. That's a real miracle.
Glad it worked though. Technical issues are a bitch. Been dealing with so many this whole year. Wish Windows would fix my problems.

Also crap: That pony guy gets turned on by my abs.
Damn straight. Abs on a woman are the Hentai Gods's greatest gift to man.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
You can try those dirty moves for 1000 years and i will still show you the finger. ;)
These pervs don't care about either your finger, or your hand. They just boldly go for the desired hole!

Last edited:

Pervy

Dances with Girl-Cocks
RP Moderator
Reputation score
I'm a crowd now? Anywhoo If you fight I'ma bring the grease.