What's new

The Suspect's Motive Thread

Cappy

Reputation score
Trigger Warning: Violence, Disturbing Themes, Depression, Anxiety, trigger warnings, etc.

If you're offended by the idea behind this thread, that's fine, you have a right to be, but you have been warned. Also, if you ever intend to actually commit to murder at some point in your lifetime, this probably isn't the best thread for you, as it's basically posting evidence online of your culpability, also this isn't about petty or business related killing, but crimes of passion. That disclosure done, let's move on to the purpose of this thread!

Most people are decent, non-violent, civil-types for at least the most part. Violence is enacted on occasion, but typically controlled and mutual, no weapons, just rough and tumble. People get into these confrontations in life and sometimes it's unavoidable, but these normal people can be driven to extremes by circumstance, humiliation, fear, torture, hatred. They say everybody has their price, I don't necessarily agree with that statement in the classic sense, but I do believe that everyone has their -limit-. Once driven past that limit normally something extreme happens, attempted or successful suicides, obsession, mental psychosis(Such as ego death), or the topic of today's subject, murder.

What would drive you to murder another human being?

I've yet to post my own "example" because I'm actually not sure whether this thread will be received with anything but contempt and disdain, in the case of that happening I'd rather not share, and just delete this thread if people find it distasteful.

To be honest, I kind of hope I'm not the only person tempted to vent this way. There are plenty of murder-worthy things in this world, and humans are most of them.

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: The Suspect's Motive Thread

Probably if someone killed several members of my family and got away with it somehow. I dunno.

I tend to try to believe in the justice system in my country, but I agree with you, I think most people have a limit.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

I personally have a hard time trusting any system that utilizes lawyers, who are trained from the beginning of their schooling in legality right down to their retirement or upgrade to a judge, to twist and bend the truth, and to manipulate the law as much as possible to bend it to their will, no matter the ethical implication.

It is fucking outright EXPECTED for defendants to defend knowingly guilty parties and try their best, if you don't then you are stuck in pro-bono publico hell unless you're one lucky son of a bitch. And even then, because you aren't cheating or bending the rules as hard as the other lawyers, you are automatically at a massive disadvantage. How often do court assigned lawyers win cases? Is that even a fucking question, get the fuck out of here.

I won't say that every lawyer is objectively terrible as a person, but I will say that stereotype exists for a damn good reason, and you'd be hard pressed to find a lawyer who legitimately gives half a rancid turd about their clients, or about the quality of service rendered to their clients (Aside from winning the case for their own benefit, keep in mind), or even about the laws they are supposedly "helping to function". Oh yeah, I've met a few lawyers who consciously even believed they gave a shit about the law, but subconsciously they couldn't fucking be bothered, they would drop their principles in a heart beat for an advantage and I've seen it happen.

Most stereotypical lawyers here fucking disgust me man, they're like the high-society version of the notorious corrupt pig cop stereotype.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

What would drive you to murder another human being?
While I'd really like to post a witty one-liner like "Not very much", I must admit I'm a fan of torture and maiming, killing someone means they can't suffer. I'd give examples but they'll just get me -rep.

As for why? Mostly normal things, home invasion, injury/death of a loved one, assault or robbery. Things in that vein. Of course, I openly campaign for the elite of my country to be deposed and slain, but I get the feeling you're talking more about personal grievances than people who should be punished for trying to enslave humanity.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

While I'd really like to post a witty one-liner like "Not very much", I must admit I'm a fan of torture and maiming, killing someone means they can't suffer. I'd give examples but they'll just get me -rep.

As for why? Mostly normal things, home invasion, injury/death of a loved one, assault or robbery. Things in that vein. Of course, I openly campaign for the elite of my country to be deposed and slain, but I get the feeling you're talking more about personal grievances than people who should be punished for trying to enslave humanity.
I never did specify the reasoning behind the murder, although honestly speaking I was keeping in mind things of a more personal nature. Of course if a stranger endangers you, your loved ones, or your most valued personal ethics on a physical or emotional level that is simply and literally unacceptable, you will want that person dead, gone, in a coma, or in agony. I made this thread for myself to be able to share and vent my feelings on my deepest thoughts and fears regarding socio-politics, of the most heinous manipulators and harbingers of emotional violence, the kind of people who care only for themselves, and will knowingly make somebody else life hell for the sake of convenience, or their own twisted amusement or pleasure.

Allow me to make an example:

One of the common stories from around both reality and the internet that I've commonly heard are of gold-diggers. But not the typical kind, oh no, it's one thing to be in it for the cashmoney and be a shallow uninteresting dependent with no sense of grace, to subject yourself to being a trophy wife, or even worse, illegitimately claim your genuine love for your partner, but what I'm talking about is on another level.

Sometimes you get these tough types, abusive cunts who refuse to live up to any real responsibility and only really live for themselves, they're a dime a dozen and for some reason certain personality types are drawn to these people like moths to a flame, and their addiction doesn't just hurt themselves sometimes, because when they decide they want to have this scumbag's child, they realize they need to support it.

This is where the victim comes in, normally under the guise of a normal relationship, some of these obsessive types will milk their target for the money, intentionally get pregnant off their scummy counterpart, and claim that it's a legitimate baby made in the relationship. Some people have been duped into years living and raising children that aren't theirs, knowingly made by their emotional aggressors to be victim of this fucking horrifying crime. The worst part is, the child is just as much a victim if any of this ever reaches the surface, which is fucking IN-EV-IT-AB-LE.

If I suddenly woke up to the fact that my wife has been tramping it up with some crack dealer five blocks down for ten years, and that I've just been a walking wallet to pay for it, I would without a doubt protect the child from the truth as best as possible and kill my morally bankrupt waste of space wife from the planet with extreme cold calculated intent. And she would more than deserve it imo.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Well, that kind of falls under assault for ME (I really couldn't care less about restrictions or definitions that the law uses).

Though I don't see that situation happening to myself (good like trying to get blood from this stone) but should such a thing happen I'd probably just want to erase the event and anything that reminded me of it from existence.

OP
Cappy

Cappy

Reputation score

Though I don't see that situation happening to myself (good like trying to get blood from this stone) but should such a thing happen I'd probably just want to erase the event and anything that reminded me of it from existence.
I don't think you understand the full gravity of that statement.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

As horrible as it sounds, I do.