What's new

[Complete - Full] The Tentacularly Adorned Priestess (RJ220511)-v1.5

Luek

Reputation score
Hello

This is my first time translating, So i decided to try it out on a pretty short and simple game.

I didn't see anyone translating it or any threads when i used to search function so i hope no one was already translating this. If there was someone translating this, im sorry ><

i only uploaded the data file since it looked like the only file needed, but please tell me if im missing anything

also, i translated it with my computer set to japanese locale, not sure if that matters.

If there are any typos or if its just my vocabulary being off please let me know. Not sure if there are any bugs except for the the monsters in the recollection room that disappears sometimes,
but other than that it ran fine for me

Here's the dlsite link:

if you liked the game please consider buying it to support the author.

Zippy link just in case:

I discovered this website a few months ago when i *ahem* "bought" an rpg maker game translated by elfloren i think. it had a link to this website. Anyway, after a few months of lurking around the website (mostly just checking up on what games were translated), and i decided to try my hand at translating. It was certainly interesting of course, it was my first time using the rpg maker VX engine, or any kind of rpg maker engine for that matter, but boy did i underestimate the time and effort that goes into it, sometimes i would spend a good couple of minutes on Jiisho just looking up the words and searching for the right meaning. I will say though, that it was kind of a nice way to spend time, searching for certain words or meanings, kinda like a crossword puzzle, if that makes sense.

Im thinking of translating more story oriented games and also opening up a patreon page as i continue doing this. but i'll save that for next time as i don't really know how patreon works

Attachments

Rextra

Reputation score
Thanks for this. Just want to inform you that there's an English version of this game on Hentaibedta, however, it was machine-translated.

OP
Luek

Luek

Reputation score
Thanks for this. Just want to inform you that there's an English version of this game on Hentaibedta, however, it was machine-translated.
Ah, my bad, I titled the post wrong.

What I translated was priestess not princess, almost the same game and from same developer so i accidentally mixed the names up, fixed it.

Thanks for the heads up.