What's new

The Vents

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score
The vents hold everything in place, pumping air into the labratory, and all floors can be accessed from these huge, mazelike vents.

Previously:
Not only has Shadow and Pierce enjoyed a moment here before continuing his scheme, but Carol has managed to escape from the clutches of a very moody Draken Blazer as well, and now finds herself looking into the sorage rooms for Floor 7...

Reputation score
Re: The Vents

(Last time i posted i was crawling through the vents and looking into the animal cells)

As she passes by the rooms she peers in at the animals and tried to determine if she could get out of the vents and into one of those rooms, if the animal looked harmless that is, and enter the mainfloor from there.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

She sees three that may be good canidates. A turtle creature, who seemed asleep, a cat creature that also seemed asleep, and one room that seemed to have nothing then a large glob of goop in the corner.

Reputation score

Carol considers her options.. What if the turtle is a snappingturtle? Or if the cat is aggressive? She decides to crawl into the room with the goop. She assumes that it most likley is a crazy experiment like all the other stuff she has seen so far, she thinks of the dragonman who cumblasted her gives a small shudder. Hopefully she can keep away from the goop though, and enter the mainfloor...

Reputation score

Slithering off of Mithrals waist and makeing sure the four of them all had room he changed back. "This is Pierce Yes. I'm sure you have some questions Yes. So ask them after we find the next cell yes?" He said continued down the vent looking for the next cell that has an acupent. "Once were there we will have plenty of time to talk yes?" (("also most forgot my twich yes!?"z )))

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Pierce nodded to the others. "Good to see you three again!"

"Heya Pierce! Like the scales!" Onyx said with a giggle, as the group go away from the sudden outbursts in thier room.

Pretty soon, they find a new room- this time with some form of creature that was concealed by the blankets on the bed

Reputation score

"Found one yes." he said in a whisper moving back slowly. "We have found our next target now is time to ask questions yes. Let me introduce my self Yes. My name is is I have forgotten yes? Call me Shadow yes."

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The girls nodded. "And what the heck are you up to here? I admit getting out around Cindy was cool, but now what are you doing up here?"

Reputation score

"That will be revealed in time yes. however I will say this I think we will have alot of fun yes?" he said with a smile. "My plan is simple enough you will understand when the time is right yes."

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"So... you just want to gather up a huge orgy?" Mithral asks in confusion.

Reputation score

"No of course not my dear yes. If my needs were that base to honestly think I would waist time Collecting the other test subjects yes? Why not just Sneak into there rooms and have my way with them as they sleep yes?" He said looking at emerald and onyx as he said this. "I hunger for something yes. To control a place I can call home yes? Do you not also hunger for this yes? Instead of rotting in a cage yes?"

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"That's a little harsh," Pierce muttered under her breath.

"Then I take it you're planning an escape?" Emrald asked.

Reputation score

"You may enjoy your self here Peirce yes? But I want to be able to walk around on my own without a guard watching me yes? I want to smell fresh air..." It seemed that his twitch had stopped just for this phrase....

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"I can understand that, but it still doesn't tell me why you want to release half the 9th Subfloor..." Pierce said, her face softening it's hard expression a bit.

Reputation score

"There is strength in numbers and why stop at half why not take all yes?" He said "Piece do you know anything about that cell yes?" Looking at the thing hidding under the blankets.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

The red dragongirl looked downward. "I've been through my own transformation too long to know if the room settings have changed or not, the only ones I were sure were here was Mollie and these three

Reputation score

"We go in blind then well "I" go in blind rather not risk injury to the rest of you yes? This is my plan after all yes?" He said. moveing to the vent. "I know nothing of the others my self but they are as agressive as molly but harder to scare I my self could be introuble every time I enter one of these rooms yes?" He said looking to pierce as he spoke.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

"Well, there is a few dangerous ones, just be careful, and if need be one of us will help you out."

Reputation score

"I will leave that to your own discretion yes?" he said just before slipping threw the vent transformed as a moth.

OP
lurker

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

As he flutters inside, he hears Mithral say softly, "Be careful..."

Shadow has left the Vents to Floor 9- Cell W