What's new

The Warden (Ship Thread)

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score
((Spoke with Siphon, and he okayed this. Basically, this thread with encompass the ship Warden, an effectively mobile shipyard, and the surrounding area. Give the fact that the actual Warden prefers study to conflict, you about have to be given the coordinates to find this...Which is why I don't expect this thread to get that much use. But you never know...))

Surrounded by the drone ships that were built by it, the massive foundry ship known as the Warden remained, as always, in deep space, away from any system. Periodically, a carrier is sent out to a system to gather materials.

One such carrier drops in, near the Warden, and a small craft, the Firehawk, transferred from the bay of the Shadow Wind, to one of the numerous bays on the Warden. The two armor suits, the Revenant, and the Guardian, were whisked away by an automated system to a workshop somewhere deep inside the ship. A sealed transport docks briefly with the Firehawk, and Toryn began his trip through the ship. A platform moves up alongside the transport, carrying a large humanoid-shaped mechanical form. "It seems that the Gravity Converter's controls need adjusting once again." This was the actual Warden, for which the massive ship was named.

Toryn looked over. "So...That's what you look like. Reminds me...A Veda Narasumas expressed interest in meeting you. Also, finally got a chance to get a scan of one of those Stargates. Two, in fact, since those strange energy readings we picked up were from a fairly massive version of one."

"Interesting...And I see no problem in meeting with this Veda Narasumas."

"I'll handle getting the message out, then. We also need to look at schematics again. I've pretty much gotten tangled up in a war, and I may end up needing further enhancements."

Last edited: