What's new

the works of, Bomb-A-HEAD

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
*Dresses up like a cheerleader does some short of routine its really bad,...it ends in face plant*
(this is the main site to buy done games from there are a few photos.
(Bomb the PATREON!! page, where stuff that makes you touch yourself happens.

So I asked the Dev if could spread the word of their work here and of course I could, heymaybe I'll get to be official Cheer-Bomb-Girl....So I've supported Bomb for like 4 years or so if I would have found them sooner it would be longer. In that time they do what they say, listen to supporters, and have delivered every month/no drama(cat hasn't stolen a car to go rob a bank after they got abducted by aliens), just smutty goodness. oh an if there is a problem they solve it.
So the games are side scrolling, some are in a wrestling ring, some are like a top down dungeon crawler, mostly all Girl vs Girl, there are some furry/"monster girls" yeah hot Cabbit Bitches" your going to be fighting, wrastling, grabbing, humiliating, foundling, and sexing!!! fingering, licking and yes strap-ons have come into play. oh and there are male enemies!! "Goblins mostly they beat you down and then try to put a big green Gobo cock in you. So there is a lot too Fap to, and more cumming!

All games pretty much fellow a WASD spacebar and Arrow key lay out.
so check out this line up
(Loyalty Rewards)
D Tale (Title May Change) looks something like *FandelTales* if you don't know, google it, your welcome.
Wrestling Dynamic (Title May Change) haven't seen this one yet.
Work-2-3(no name, play as a Girl fighting a guy its a punch and kick, throw down with Smexy grab actions when laying on the ground/jerk him off to win or he puts it in you and wins)

(Mini games) some are done, some being worked on and some on hold.
Phoenix vs. Pantera- luchador masks and bikinis
Double D: Nexus
Armored Arena
Supergal Maris Vs Sue from/ Maris the Chojo
(Domina Party) hasn't been seen other then a video...
(also coming soon, a Queen's Blade and a River City Girls themed game)

Featured Games games
Demon Tale- main game being worked on(hot as fuck!!) its Girl vs Girl vs Girl vs some monsters with dicks that will happily fuck you or your companion or the female enemies. everyone gets a dick!
Dungeon of submission-still being worked but soon to come out.
Monster Beater Reki-Done but May get an update??? Demo at
Mighty Matsume-Done demo at
there is also Queen of all-stars. I haven't really seen much of this one its been in the works for some time its going to be a huge mash up of video game, anime character likenesses maybe some of bombs own creations as well that will be fighting and sexying each other. I'm guessing super smash brothers parody.(this and Domina party have become D-tale)
...oh oh I almost forgot Bomb also did some experimenting with Unity engine a 3D open world game that you played as street fighter's rainbow mika it was very early test but very promising tech demo.

Phoenix Vs. Pantera Public Release:

Double D: Nexus Public Release:

Supergal
Dungeon of submission

Last edited:

sum1confused

Lurker
Reputation score
His games are good but the thing I don't like is his release model where, for example, if I were to pledge now I would have to wait till next month to actually see anything.

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
yeah this has been a bit of an issue, grab and dash..... I've suggested free demos of everything, maybe that will help? he his now going to be update his site soon,hehe so the gameplay videos should be coming.

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
We'd rather avoid having more mega-threads and multi-work threads. Moving this thread to the Discussion section. If you want to talk about specific games, please make a new thread.

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score
Not gonna lie Kagami that first post makes you sound like a salesman, no offense. Also gonna echo what sum1 said about the payment model being... offputting. I've thrown in a $5 pledge for now, we'll see how things turn out next month I suppose.

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I thought I came of more like a rambling idiot.....or at lest a shameless whore, I'm being honest I'm just a rabid fan girl who wants more to see a devs games its the only reason I can think of that he doesn't have thousands of supporters its just not being put out there.

sum1confused

Lurker
Reputation score
Don't get me wrong he's a decent dev, I really enjoyed Monster Beater Reki ( Especially as it was mostly girl/girl and even had foot domination) I just prefer to get something back when I pay money

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
so bomb has decided starting with the next months update the mini game that is updated will be available at anytime but sill all current demo works will go out on the 4-5th.

OP
MajorKagami

MajorKagami

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Cheer-Girlweb.png so yeah, Bomb made me official Cheer girl. You will find me on the main page of bombthesite.hehe on update note Queen's blade demo came out and,and update this month for it should have some naughty stuff. so if your taste in women is like that of Tormund Giantsbane your be happy.

???

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Congrats! :p

I will say that I do like the way the game is shaping up so far. Also, I think you should look at it less as if Leina is big, and more like the enemies she's fighting are just small. She is also wearing heeled shoes after all.

lokoporpao

Reputation score
Link Begging. Under min post count, permanent ban.
excuse-me, guys. Someone have the work 2-3 link ?