What's new

Therion Intelligence Service (DocileSissy)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Elo Ro: HP = 36, PP = 52, EP = 32, Status = Fine

Elo Ro's job as a spy had involved a great many things over the years. Disguises, infiltration, assassination, sabotage, and lies had been commonplace enough ever since he'd graduated from the Therion Intelligence Service's fairly elaborate training program, which had prepared him for the kind of work that he'd been sent to do this very day.

The orc war and the alien invasion had been fairly taxing on Therion's manpower, understandably, and though he hadn't actually completed his training yet, he'd been promoted to field agent early. His current assignment, such as it was, was to go to a small village to the East of Therion and ascertain the whereabouts of another agent who had gone missing, a woman named Tenian Hess. She was another agent, apparently one of the best according to his superiors, but she'd gone missing while investigating a group of assassins that had made an attempt on the Queen's life. Not many knew of the attempt, but it had come dangerously close to succeeding, the group having only been stopped just outside of the royal chambers themselves, and those that had escaped the Tower Goldspike had fled to the East.

The last report that Tenian had given indicated that she was in the town of Ingrimic, a small village that was in the far North-East, almost within orc controlled territory. The worst was feared, but he'd been sent anyone, and instructed to return and report immediately if there was any sign of trouble. He'd been given an enchanted mirror in order to communicate with his handlers, and had already made his daily report. The weather here was icy cold, but up ahead he saw the light haze of smoke indicating civilization, and he was supposedly near to his destination. There were buildings visible down the road, and tiny figures moved among them.

DocileSissie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Therion Intelligence Service (DocileSissy)

Elo smiles at the sight before him; seeing the village was just ahead so he increases the pace he is walking slightly much like a happy traveler. One hand held his supplies over his shoulder as the other became relaxed ready for a greeting if needed. Stopping for a moment to think about the warm meals and bed waited ahead of him. Elo let out a soft sigh of relief before continuing towards the village with much eagerness.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Striding down the road, Elo Ro soon got close enough to make out the villagers busying about, all of them human as far as he could tell. While entirely human settlements were far from unheard of in Crolia, many had at least a few members of some other races present, and the absence of any elves caused the small settlement to stand out some. Still, it would make finding Tenian, who was an elf, that much easier.

Striding into town, Elo received a handful of nervous stares from those nearest him, including a balding man in a leather apron who was sweeping in front of a tavern called the Drunken Clansman, and a pair of men dressed in shoddy armor and clutching spears. Stepping under the archway into town, Elo found that he had a number of options on how to proceed in his mission. There was, of course, the tavern, always a good place to search for information. The people around him might be questioned, though whether he wanted to speak to those that were staring at him was a choice that he'd have to make. There were certainly plenty of other people about that he could approach. Alternatively, Elo could see a general store sitting down the block, a shop set up for travelers, and such places generally had plenty of information for those in his line of work as well. He could also simply walk around and see more of the village.

DocileSissie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Elo notices the tavern and gracefully heads over to the balding man with a warm smile on his face. He slowly extends his free arm to the man with an open hand. “I am a traveler that is looking for food and shelter would I be welcome here?” he ever so politely asks. His soft eyes narrow down at the man and his weight moves over to his left side holding a much more feminine stance as he introduces himself to the balding man. His over hand eases down his bag before reaching into his coin purse pulling out a coin before speaking again. “And do you think you could help me with my bag” he said with the tip money in hand

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The balding man frowned when Elo approached him, but after a moment's hesitation he nodded. The innkeeper glanced at the offered coin for a moment before quickly palming it and muttering; "Yeah... Sure miss." Setting aside his broom, he turned about and unlocked the front door of the inn, holding it open and displaying an empty room, before taking his bags and pushing inside. The place was slightly dim currently, but appeared fairly clean despite its rustic style, and the tables and stalls were all evenly spaced apart. There was even room for a small dance floor out in the center of the room, and a small stage over in the corner. "Rooms are three coin a night, six if you want dinner and breakfast. The bar opens just before sundown, so you'll have to be out and about until then, but if you pay for your room now I can give ye a key."

DocileSissie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Elo giggle at the response of the Inn Keeper and quickly followed him in. He looks around seeing the place was very nice but just not quite his style but, that was something he could live. “So, 6 a night?” he said ending with a soft sigh before reaching into his coin purse pulling out the six coins and handing them over to the Inn Keeper. “With that I would like a voucher, to prove I had paid for each night please.” he kindly asked

After the coin was gone and he tied up his purse he gave the Inn Keeper a warm smile and a playful wink “Well I will see you tonight then!” he excitedly said before heading out towards the main road in town. Elo was searching for a place of trade, the one that would see more outsiders.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The innkeeper grunted positively at Elo's clarification on the price, and then said; "Ehhh... Sure. I don't often forget a face, but one of the girls might get to you tonight, and they wouldn't know you." He set Elo's bags aside, wrote something down on a piece of scrap parchment, and then handed the paper and a key to Elo. The playful wink didn't receive much of a reaction, and the innkeeper simply concluded with; "I'll leave your bags up in your room. The number's engraved on the key."

With that, the feminine spy was free to explore the town as he saw fit. The frigid climate of this region necessitated an indoor trading post rather than a market, so that was where Elo went next, to the small shop called Theevan's Portal that sat only a block or so down the street from the Drunken Clansman. As he approached, Elo noticed that there was a man in dark clothing leaning against the wall of a small temple to Sivicine, goddess of the hunt, which sat right across the street. His hood was drawn up over his face, concealing his features, and the other people wandering about the street alternatively ignored him or gave him a wide berth.

Stepping into the shop, Elo was greeted with a smile by a pleasantly pretty young girl that stood behind an oak counter. General goods were on display all over it, leaving only a small cleared space over which the fairly busty young blonde leaned as Elo entered the room, exposing some fairly pleasant cleavage. "Hello stranger! Can I help you with anything today?" she said, her voice pleasant and almost lyrical.

DocileSissie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Elo notice the cloaked man as he was walking down the road but quickly he turned away wanting to avoid as much direct eye contact with him as possible. He let out a soft sigh before nervously biting down on his soft red lips, making a mental note of the cloaked man as he continues on. His shoulders shudders with an eery chill as he walked pass the man towards the shop. He quickly headed towards the shop and enters it hopefully before being noticed.

As Elo walked into the store his face redden slightly from the sight of the shop keeper. He cleared his throat quickly before speaking “Hello...” he softly spoke before stepping towards the cleared space of the counter. “Well I was wondering if you had any thing that would keep me warm, well besides you” he flirts, ending with a playful giggle. Leaning in towards her lightly making some very friendly eye contact while his lips curling up for a more then friendly smile towards her.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The shopkeeper let out a flirtatious giggle before nodding, "We've got plenty to keep folks warm! What were you lookin for in particular? Cloak, coat, boots, blankets? We ain't got a mage out here, so we can't give yah any fancy magical stuff, but plain old wool and furs we've got aplenty." She returned his smile and tilted her head, retaining the slightly revealing position.

DocileSissie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

His face would deepen with color and gave a slight nod “A cloak sounds nice, something dark... to attract the heat” he said with a silly grin. He paused for a moment and glance around before bringing his attention back to the shop keeper. “Well... I have a question, I'm looking for an elf... have you seen one recently?” he stated vaguely as he reach down for his coin purse.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Dark it is! We've got a number of colors on hand, and for a bit extra we can take a fresh one and dye it for you!" the girl said happily, straightening and turning around to gesture towards a rack of clothes along the left hand wall, including a number of fine looking cloaks. "We've got dark blue, violet... And some very nice dark green if you're looking to blend in with the trees! We've got black and brown as well, depending on your preference for colors!" His question about elves caught the girl by surprise, and she looked frightened for just a single heartbeat before reassuming her friendly smile. "Elves? No... We've only got one elf here... And she doesn't come around much. Lives over in the forest a ways. You'd have to talk to the sheriff or one of the hunters if you want to see her."

DocileSissie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He smiled taking note of her brief reaction “Well I guess she didnt stop in town then” before taking note of the selection of cloaks. He lean over the counter slightly getting a better view of the clothes on the rack. “I think the black will be fine.” He turn slowly over to her and gave her a deviant smile “If you are free tonight, I could use some company... I'm staying at the Drunken Clansman.” he flirted some in attempt to change the mood and the subject at hand. He would pause for a moment before getting back to business, placing his purse at the edge of the cluttered counter “So how much for the cloak?” asking as he reach into his purse waiting for the right amount to be said before pulling it out.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girl allowed a look of relief to claim her face as Elo opted to drop the subject, and she quickly moved to pull down a fine black cloak. It was fairly nice, much softer than what most common folk would wear, and free of the itchiness or the stains that could often be found in lesser garments. When she turned back around to present the garment, the girl was smiling pleasant again, as if whatever had distressed her had never been there at all. His flirtatious request caused her to blush, but Elo knew that it was an act immediately courtesy of the girl's body language. "Oh, I'd love to.... But I have to care for my mother at night! Honestly, it's terribly difficult for me to get out these days... Quite impossible in fact..." she trailed off, still blushing, and it was impossible for Elo to tell how much was fabrication and how much, if any, was the truth.

"The cloak is 4 denarii, we've had trouble getting the finger materials this far North!" she said as she walked up to the counter, delicately laying the garment over it so as not to wrinkle or damage it. It was a slightly high price, but given how hard it was to find decent clothing in an isolated village such as this one, it was probably surprising that it wasn't higher.

DocileSissie

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

He would glance down at his coin purse and let out a soft sign before pulling out the four danarii. Placing the coins on the table as his other hand would swipe the cloak from the counter. “Well if your mother is feeling well you know where to find me” he said politely. He would slip on his cloak and start to head towards the door and giving the woman a friendly wave before stepping out.

He would raise the hood if the cloak had one and start to head towards the temple keeping an eye out for the man he saw before. He held him self passively as he travel down the road, not wanting to draw any unwanted attention from the locals.

OP
Tassadar

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The girl merely nodded at Elo's respect, but the spy got the distinct impression that she was glad to see the back of him as he threw on his newly acquired cloak and strode out the door. Stepping out into the autumn cold, Elo immediately noticed the absence of the cloaked man that had stood across the street, but other than that the street was largely as he'd left it before steeping into the shop, bustling and lively with people who seemed largely to be set on minding their own business.

The village's temple was a simple one, all things considered. The Church of the Thunderlord had (understandably) gained a great deal of popularity after the god himself had interceded on behalf of the people of Therion during the invasion, striking down the vessel in which the aliens had come. This particular chapel was nowhere near as grand as the one in Therion itself, but the reverence shown to their god was no less than what might have been found in Therion itself. Stepping into the stone structure, which was open at all hours to those who sought council with the god or his priests, Elo was greeted almost immediately by a well muscled man who looked to be about thirty, his brown hair receding but still present, and who looked upon him with a smile behind his similarly colored eyes.

"Greetings," he said, leaving off the sex descriptor that might normally have followed. He was clad in the attire of one of Doraleous' priests, and though a sword hung from his belt it was clear that he had no intention of making use of it any time soon. "How may I aid you?"