What's new

RPG Patreon [Anduo Games] Third Crisis

Gear-Zs

Lurker
Reputation score

Synopsis
Third Crisis
is an adult tactical-RPG that follows the adventurer and hero known as Vibe. After a mission gone wrong, she’s forced to adjust to her new way of life in the lust-ridden town of Carceburg. Whether she gives in to the bliss of submission or uses her sexual appeal to her advantage on the battlefield is all up to you!

As you delve deeper into Carceburg’s mysteries, you’ll come to uncover the secrets surrounding the crisis that saw humanity defeated and enslaved by the sinister organization Peitho.

Content
(Playtime)
30m - 1h
(Pairings) [M/F], [F/F], [M/M/F], [F/F/F/F], [M/M/M/M/F/F]
(Fetishes) Mind Control, Blowjob, Bukakke, Gangbang, Femdom, Blackmailing, BDSM, Domination

Last edited by a moderator:

Cray Cray Toaster

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Haven't played much but I'm digging the Overwatch UI, I do hope to see this grow even bigger.
Totally forgot to mention that the MC is hella cute.

AnonTheHuman

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
What ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat said. I'm also curious if more fetishes will be added as time goes on or if it's set in stone because I hope I'm not the only who wishes to stick a vibe in Vibe.

Doesn't matter though since I'll never be able to enjoy this game without my damn cup of coffee.

Vilsa Nara

Lurker
Reputation score
What ThatWeirdGuyWithaWeirdHat said. I'm also curious if more fetishes will be added as time goes on or if it's set in stone because I hope I'm not the only who wishes to stick a vibe in Vibe.

Doesn't matter though since I'll never be able to enjoy this game without my damn cup of coffee.
You'll definitely see more fetishes being added on, we're just getting started. ;)

But what if we stick a vibe in Vibe while we use Vibe as a vibe for someone else? Gotta put those vibration powers of hers to use!

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All I have to say is that you shouldn't have a forced loss battle where it looks like there's a gimmick to let you win, but then it's still a forced loss... I spent a long time getting that lady to shoot all her shield guys only to find that her defense is too damn high. Then I spent even longer getting her to blow up all the control panels in the room, and that didn't help. Then I threw my hands in the air and let myself lose to see if it was an intended forced loss. Rayge....

Vilsa Nara

Lurker
Reputation score
All I have to say is that you shouldn't have a forced loss battle where it looks like there's a gimmick to let you win, but then it's still a forced loss... I spent a long time getting that lady to shoot all her shield guys only to find that her defense is too damn high. Then I spent even longer getting her to blow up all the control panels in the room, and that didn't help. Then I threw my hands in the air and let myself lose to see if it was an intended forced loss. Rayge....
I'm super sorry about that, yeah the boss fight design was flawed. We thought it would be cool to make you feel helpless against this more powerful enemy, and give you a bit of hope only to have your expectations subverted and lose anyways no matter how hard you try to run from her or fight her. We thought it would put you more in Jenna's shoes, but we see now that it just confuses and frustrates instead.

We're gearing up to push an update that fixes all of that so that the fight ends when you defeat all of the engineers and it's no longer a confusing forced loss.

kvier

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
We're gearing up to push an update that fixes all of that so that the fight ends when you defeat all of the engineers and it's no longer a confusing forced loss.
I was actually just hoping for a way to cheese a victory with a 4th-wall breaking "Hey, you weren't supposed to win, here's your short 'and they lived happily ever after' before letting you go back and choose to lose" :p

Vilsa Nara

Lurker
Reputation score
Pushed a bugfix update that (hopefully) solves the issues you guys had with the Leath boss fight and has some other nice goodies inside as well!

https://www.patreon.com/posts/third-crisis-0-1-16856854

0.1.1 Changelog
  • Added a cutscene and additional dialogue to the win condition on the boss fight to make a player’s victory less confusing and frustrating.
  • Adjusted the Grumpy Man sequence to make him more of an obstacle for Jenna so that her helping him doesn’t seem out of place when she’s in a hurry.
  • Fixed Grumpy Man not being where you left him if you come back to the first level after getting past him.
  • Made diagonal movement speeds be the same as moving only horizontally or vertically, making Jenna feel less slippery.
  • Adjusted mouse movement so that sprinting starts when the mouse is a little further, so there is a wider range of movement with the mouse.
  • Modified save path for WebGL to make saves and options persist across updates, saves will be lost for the last time in this update on WebGL (This only affects options on Windows and Android builds).
  • Adjusted Motel Owner dialogue at the end of the game.
  • Added Export buttons to load game buttons in Load Menu on WebGL.
  • Fixed holes in Deep Forest collision that allowed you to walk outside of the map.

Vilsa Nara

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey all! We recently released 0.2.0 for patrons, here's the post about it! We'll be releasing 0.2.0 publicly including any fixes on May 1st.
https://anduogames.wordpress.com/2018/04/02/third-crisis-0-2-0-released-for-patrons/

0.2.0 Patchnotes

• Added additional overworld sprites to the motel.
  • Added multiple building interiors in Carceburg, including the bar, prison and town hall.
  • Added multiple logic additions and polish to the dialogue system to allow things like sticking multiple dialogues together and easily running logic when a choice is selected.
  • Added additional music tracks to the game.
  • Added logic and art that allows Jenna’s nipples to poke through her suit if the bra is skipped.
  • Added dialogue that acknowledges that the player skipped the bra, and some dialogues will also acknowledge if Jenna is missing her bra.
  • Added a badge apparel item which includes a small dialogue sprite.
  • Added a curfew minigame that utilizes the combat system where the player has to sneak around guards to get back to the motel and they’ll get taken to the prison if they get caught.
  • Added a gallery that can be accessed by interacting with Jenna’s bed in the motel.
  • Added multiple new h-scenes in various places around Carceburg.
  • Added four new CGs with multiple variants each.
  • Added confirmation pop-ups to deleting and overwriting save games.
  • Added the ability to take your clothes off in certain areas, one of which being Jenna’s room in the motel.
  • Added visual scripting and extension logic to make sequence development significantly faster and easier to iterate on for more efficient content creation.
  • Added backend logic for currency (currently you can’t view what you have or use it, but you can receive money).
  • Modified the motel intro cutscene to force the player to use the new ability to strip in Jenna’s room before continuing.
  • Modified the motel’s logic setup to make room for easily adding on more events and sequences.
  • Modified Jenna’s walking animation speed at both higher and lower movement speeds to match the animation to the movement better.
  • Modified the backend mission system to allow for faster content creation and for future extension.
  • Modified save menu to include a save button that needs to be pushed to save the game with the name that is in the text field (this also allows Android to finally save).
  • Fixed issues revolving around holding the skip bind to skip dialogue.
  • Fixed Grumpy Man state saving issues that would soft lock the game.
  • Fixed some missing mission task completions.
  • Fixed some unseen issues with the Day-Night cycle and added a lot of logic revolving around things happening at certain times.
  • Fixed countless little bugs and issues.
  • Removed all lewd content due to being unimportant to the core experience of the game.

Vilsa Nara

Lurker
Reputation score
We just pushed out a new update to patrons!

You can also play Third Crisis (0.3.1) right now here!

Ghecker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm quite surprised this thread isn't teeming with more replies! They are currently at Build v0.24.0 and you can grab it for free on their page. It's good quite I think! Very tasty content, a cool story, loveable characters too and I must say the strategy combat is pretty fun.

Last edited by a moderator:

fool013

Reputation score

I'm quite surprised this thread isn't teeming with more replies! They are currently at Build v0.24.0 and you can grab it for free on their page. It's good quite I think! Very tasty content, a cool story, loveable characters too and I must say the strategy combat is pretty fun.
Dude, same. I've been following the game on their site, had no idea there was a thread here.

DarkMist67

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ah geez, i was considering holding off on playing further to save it for a full release but it looks like i may as well just play whats available instead then

fool013

Reputation score
September release is out.

fool013

Reputation score
October release is out.

fool013

Reputation score
November release is out.