What's new

This is why we don't drink unknown potions(Aust)

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Rota Ironhill had been a successful mercenary of...middling fame. Booted out of her tribe for the sin of having red hair instead of black hair like every other orc, she had worked her way through the human lands picking up skills with a sword and shield as she went. Earning enough to at least make something of a living.

The reward she had gotten from her last job had been an unmarked potion, supposedly it would make her near impossible to kill. Whether out of curiosity, a lack of common sense, or something else, she had drank it a few days after she had gotten it. Sitting infront of her fire she had felt her limbs lock up when appeared over her fire.

The blue skinned woman seemed just as surprised to see her as she probably was to see the succubus. "An orc? That's the first time I think I've seen one of you sign off your soul for immortality. Well, maybe you'll be more fun then the others tend to be. Either way, your immortal now, and I own your so~oul. If you want it back you got to come find me. Enjoy immortality!"

The succubus left a card that fluttered down onto Rota's near nude bust, revealing that her name was Lilith. Though before Rota could consider that too much, she heard a growl, and a small army of kobolds seemed to materialize from the woods around her. Before she could get her weapons she found herself shot full of paralytic darts, and she collapsed. Only able to watch, and feel, as the kobolds quickly started to take advantage of her. Fucking her for hours as each one had a turn, and then a few more, before she they dragged her off to their cave. There she'd spend the next few years first chained to a wall in a cell, and eventually allowed to roam more or less free after the kobolds broke her with day after day of sex, her belly filled multiple times with children. Her first child was another female orc like herself, though she had two small horns poking out from her forehead. At some point, as her eldest daughter had started to grow properly, Rota felt her mind slip away, and the next thing she knew she was in a nearby town, all her equipment back, her body seemingly set back to just past her full physical maturity, and two small horns poking out from her forehead.

After that she went questing to find Lilith, before she could go through another reincarnation, and now there was only three options left of where the daemon could be.

The Abandoned City of Tarbes (Easy)
Primary Enemy Types: Goblins, Humans, assorted scavanger species

The Prairie Cave of Kostroma (Normal)
Primary Enemy Types: Gnolls, Centuars, Horsemen/Minotaurs

The Geofront of Inuus (Hard)
Primary Enemy Types: Traps, Golems, Kobolds.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: This is why we don't drink unknown potions(Aust)

It was strange. One moment she was enjoying the fruits of her work and labor and the next she was captured by of all things kobolds. A rookie mistake to let herself get swarmed by such annoying little devils. Before she could even kill one she had been darted and fucked out in the wilds like an animal. Must have ben quite a sight if any of her old friends or allies could see her brought so low. Even better, her time in prison was rather...interesting. Treated like the prisoner she was, she was humiliated to no end. Getting raped and fucked by these pests. But as the years past and she gave them more and more children, she'd eventually move from cell fuck meat to walk around fuck meat. She'd accept her new place even if she towered over them in terms of height and strength. But as her first daughter began to come of age, she felt herself slipping away. And then everything went blank.

Waking up on the outskirts of town, Rota would awaken with all her gear back, in peak physical condition and...wait younger? Well that was something else. Sure it sucked this was how immortality worked, butit could be worse. She just didn't want to make this a regular thing. So she had to work fast. Scavenging for supplies and information in a ruined town might be a good start. Rota would make her way to Tarbes to see what she could find.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Name: Rota Ironhill
Pic: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=1094&pictureid=16488
Level: 0
Health: 10 / 10 [+1] (Get hit and lose this)
Resistance: 10 / 10 [+1] (Get molested and lose this)
Life: 10 / 10 [+1] (Run of out the upper two and this starts to be lost. Can't get it back)

Skill: 1d20+0 (+1) [Ability to hit things]
Intelligence: 1d20+0 (+1) [Ability to use learned spells]
Speed: 1d20+0 (+1) [Ability to run away/dodge/block]
Power: 1d10 (+0~1) [Ability to deal damage]
Defense: 1d10 / 2 (+0~1) [Ability to aborb damage.]
Endurance: 1d1 (+0) [Ability to regen Health]
Stamina: 1d1 (+0) [Ability to regen Resistance]

Items: (Starting Characters choose 2 of these)
Copper Sword: +3 Atk
Copper Shield: +3 Defense

Heading to Tarbes, she found a...well ruined village. Though as she approached she found a magical barrier spring up around the village, preventing her escape.

"Huh, someone actually came for me here? But I was just here to mess around with some goblins! Dammit now I have to stay here till they complete the challenge or fail and go to another place." Lilith's voice echo'd, and Rota would see her sitting ontop of the ruined churches belltower. "Who comes to a random broken down village to find a succubus! Well whatever, this place isn't as it seems, their's a pretty big dungeon below it. So you got to come find me down at the bottom of that."

With that Lilith faded away, and Rota found that their was indeed an entrance to a dungeon right nearby, and when she went down there she saw there was two doors, one leading north, and one leading south.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"And here I was just going to scavenge supplies for a little bit and get some information. I didn't think you'd actually be here. Guess my luck my be turning around and I'll end this mess before it gets out of control and I have like...3 heads an 4 sets of tits. I was never one to trust magic and yet I failed to recognize it when it was right in front of me." She sighs. "I'll be seeing you soon, friend. Count on it." She'd make her way inside, finding a fork already presenting itself. She'd tak the northern door, hoping to find a quick way through without running into any scav's

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Turn 1, Floor 1: Rota goes North

Health: 10 / 10 [+1] (Get hit and lose this)
Resistance: 10 / 10 [+1] (Get molested and lose this)
Life: 10 / 10 [+1] (Run of out the upper two and this starts to be lost. Can't get it back)

Rota went north, and unfortunately was not able to avoid any scavs. Instead she ran into a pair of shirt...rat like creatures. Each one had one large tooth sticking out of their snouts, and seemed to be without weapons other then that. They blinked at her and said. "Ohh, a pretty lady. Want to go home with us pretty lady?"

The other one said. "If you don't we'll take you back anyways!"

Combat with 2 !

(Rota deck: 4,7||17||1,4,11,18 (Select up to two from each catagory))

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Eww. I read stories about you lot. Skeevy little fucks." Rota put up her shield and sword in a ready position. "Ain't going with you two creeps anywhere. I use to eat things like you for breakfast!" Rota was quite confident of herself here and lept into combat, taking a more defensive approach to these things.

(4+7/17/18)

Last edited:
OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Health: 8 / 10 [+1] (Get hit and lose this)
Resistance: 7 / 10 [+1] (Get molested and lose this)

Deck Side: 18/19/19

The Yinglets launched themselves at Rota, one of them being nicked just a bit by the orc's blade, while the other bit onto her arm. Causing her a bit of pain but nothing she couldn't handle.

Unfortunately, even as she was shaking off the yinglet on her arm, the other one slipped under her, and pressed it's snout into her crotch through her loincloth. Licking her a few times before darting away. "Pretty lady smells good!"

Rota managed to catch that yinglet though as it tried to run, nicking it again, while she managed to toss away the one on her arm, throwing it into the wall where it hit with a thud. It got up a moment later but seemed a bit dazed.

(Rota deck: 20,9||2||1,4,11,18,3,12,19)

(Yinglet 1: 2/4 HP 3/3 RP
Yinglet 2: 2/4 3/3 RP)

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"GAH! GET OUT FROM THERE YOU SON OF A BITCH!" The orc warrior screamed as she brought herself to attack her foes again. "You ain't touching my cunt without my permission!" The orc was livid with these things now and wanted nothing more but to see them crushed.

(20/2/19+1)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Resistance: 4 / 10 [+1] (Get molested and lose this)
EXP: 50/100

Stale Loaf: 1 use to recover 3 HP/RP

Deck Side: 17/18/17

Both yinglets were hit by her strike, and one of them went down, dissipating into motes of dust even as the other kept pushing, slipping under her guard again and clampering over her, tearing her loin cloth and a moment later she felt something pressing slit, before the yinglet started to fuck her extremely quickly. Luckily she managed to knock it off before it could climax inside her, but even as it was dissolving into motes of dust itself it managed to spray its seed over her leg.

One of them dropped...what seemed to be a loaf of bread. It was stale, but it was better then nothing.

2 Yinglets Defeated: +50 XP, Gain +1 Stale loaf
Left in the room, Rota would find there was only one way to go that wasn't back, and that was North again.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Annoying little bastards...ruined my loincloth and thensome..." Picking up what little scraps remained, she used the ruin fabric to wipe away the beasts foul seed before discarding what remained. Guess she was going pantless for the time being and guess she only had one direction to go from here. North she goes! Maybe to something less disgusting and creepy looking.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Resistance: 4 / 10 [+1] (Get molested and lose this)

Deck Side: 17/18/17

Unfortunately, if Rota was hoping for something less disgusting then the Yinglets, she likely didn't get it. The next room contained...a about the size of her upper body. Judging by its rust like colouring, and the rusted metal all around it. There was really only one thing it could be. The creature poked its head out of its pile of rusted swords, and looked at her, before chittering and making a bee line toward her.

Battle Initiated with Rust Monster.

(Rota Deck: 9,5||15||5,20,10,16)

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"I thought this was an abandoned city. What am I doing running into giant bugs and Yingets?!" The orc was quite displeased with this turn of events as she had heard much about Rust Monsters and none of them are good. The things were notorious for wrecking warriors equipment and making them even more vulnerable in combat. "Not today. Not gonna let these bugs stop me." She grit her teeth and threw herself into battle once more. Not even being pantless stopped her.

(9+5/15/20)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Resistance: 2 / 10 [+1] (Get molested and lose this)

Deck Side: 15/17/16

Rota managed to land a solid blow on the young rust monster, but that didn't keep it from using its mass to barrel into her, knocking her onto her back as it stood atop her. She felt something warm and hard wiggling against her stomach as the creature tickled her nipples with its long feelers, causing her body to flush before she tossed it off. The creature rolling a few times, revealing it's quite massive member, before landing back on its feet.

(Rota Deck: 12,1||12||5,10,16,12,16,10,10)

Rust Monster 3/6 HP, 5/5 RP

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Time to put you down before you start eating all my gear. Last thing I need is to try and grind through all this with my bare hands. RAGH!" Rota lauched herself at the bug again as it recovered, not about to forgive the humiliation she just suffered.

(12+1/12/16)

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Turn 2, Floor 1: Rota Goes North

Level: 1
Health: 8 / 11 [+1] (Get hit and lose this)
Resistance: 0 / 11 [+1] (Get molested and lose this)
Life: 10 / 11 [+1] (Run of out the upper two and this starts to be lost. Can't get it back)
EXP: 0/150

Skill: 1d20+1 (+1) [Ability to hit things]
Intelligence: 1d20+1 (+1) [Ability to use learned spells]
Speed: 1d20+1 (+1) [Ability to run away/dodge/block]
Power: 1d10+1 (+0~1) [Ability to deal damage]
Defense: 1d10 / 2 +0 (+0~1) [Ability to aborb damage.]

Deck Side: 13/16/15

Rota managed to strike down the rust monster, but not before it fondled her again with its long feelers, at this point she felt quite horny, and realized that if she took any more pleasure she'd likely start to lose stamina quickly.

Rust monster defeated, +50EXP, Level up!

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

"Gods...I need a god damn pair of pants or something so these weird creepy fucks don't feel me up constantly." The orc resigned herself to that and shook herself off a little, clearly her head before pressing onward. She had work to do still and little time to do it.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Turn 3, Floor 1: Rota Goes North

Life: 10 / 11 [+1] (Run of out the upper two and this starts to be lost. Can't get it back)

Continuing north, she'd come into a room with nothing but a single brown chest in it, sitting in the middle of the room. At least nothing was attacking her right now.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, a chest meant loot and loot meant stuff she could use in the future. Taking a moment to examine the chest for traps, she open it once she was certain it was safe. And take a short meal break. It always helped even if the stupid loaf was stale.

OP
Ranger9000

Ranger9000

Tentacle God
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Turn 3, Floor 1: Rota Goes North

Bedroll: Rota can use this to recover full HP, RP and Life, but there is a 20% chance that she will be captured when using it. This chance increases by 40% per use per floor.

(Skill roll: 20+1 = 21)

Rota manages to spot a rather basic sleep powder trap, and disarms it before she opens the chest. Finding...a bedroll.

Aust_Nailo

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well, a bed roll was better then nothing and now might as well be the perfect time to use it given the situation. She had no enemies around her, the room was safe and empty for the most part and she honestly could use a bit of a nap so that she didn't get molested to death. Even a short sleep would help. Settng up the roll in one of the room corners, the orc would fall asleep on the bed roll, looking to take advantage of the brief respite.

(Use Bed Roll)