What's new

Thoughts on upcoming Shinachiku castella game?

shiion1

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So a while ago the for the upcoming game had been released. For those who don't know the circle, it's the one from '
I don't really know the official name for that new game (if it has one) or the whole plot, but I do know that is NTR based.

The circle is known for really nice girls and.. ahem.. some really ugly dudes, so expect that.

Since it's my favorite Circle, I was wondering if anyone is looking forward to that game, thoughts or something like that. I think Tina made good success, so the circle is a bit on the popular side as of right now.
I don't know if it's gonna be a major game like Tina or just an "ok" sized one, any thoughts?

Preview pic from the Demo Main Menu below

P.S: My english is garbage, I know. Feel free to help me on that matter if you so wish.

Attachments

Reputation score
It'll probably not achieve the same level of success as Tiina but it will definitely do fine and will probably get 3 crowns on DLsite.
The game with Kotoko (the cute and shy school girl) came out way before Tiina and it did really well so this new game is probably going to be more successful because of how established SC is now.