What's new

ADV [暗黒郷物語 / Dystopia Story]トビ姫 -Inter Breed- / Flying Princess -Inter Breed - (RJ154397)

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [暗黒郷物語]トビ姫 -Inter Breed-

Sorry for the necro, I lost this game a week ago and can't seem to find any link available, can anyone reupload? Much appreciated.
theys a link for the game one page ago (87) which still works

settlers

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

has this game been translate

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

There is no translation sadly. Sorry.

Ayu Break

Reputation score

I think there is a translation or atleast a part translation of the game
Oh, I forgot about that, good catch.
There is an interface translation of an older version, I don't think it was updated for the latest though. But I may be mistaken.

jadex

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

It hasn't been updated, but I don't think it will break the game if you apply it. There will just be content that isn't translated.
But not everything in the base game was translated anyways, so it's a bit hard to follow the story anyways.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

It hasn't been updated, but I don't think it will break the game if you apply it. There will just be content that isn't translated.
But not everything in the base game was translated anyways, so it's a bit hard to follow the story anyways.
Wait, didn't someone mention that the translation patch caused some issues with the newer version (lock CG etc.)?

Reputation score

In my case at least, the translation broke the latest CG's added to the game. When I play the game without the patch the CG's work just fine.

0nymous

Reputation score
Oh, neat, this game got some content update? What does it actually include?

Because I downloaded the 2.04 version fresh and I noticed some elements remained translated from that partial from long ago... like item names/descriptions.
So I assume the translation is related to some files rooted in the system folder instead of just the game folder. Same as for save data, I think.
Will this actually break the CGs as claimed above?

EDIT:
Alright, today I launched the game in 1920 x 1080 instead of 1600 x 900 and for some strange reason all of the random bits and pieces of text in English disappeared forever.
I have no idea how that happened, I didn't delete or modify anything else.

Last edited:

Bloodcifer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
hi can someone help? ive been playing this game but now suddenly all levels are "blocked" and i cant read japanese. world 5 is not finished and after i played the second level of it, it happened.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
hi can someone help? ive been playing this game but now suddenly all levels are "blocked" and i cant read japanese. world 5 is not finished and after i played the second level of it, it happened.
I'm fairly sure your inventory is full

Ayu Break

Reputation score
You either have to many items or too many girls. you can have I think 100 or each.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Alright, now for the whole reason i signed up for this.

Game was one of my fave games in a very long time in very many aspects. That said i quickly and promptly wanted to write a huge thumbs up review on dlsite for the circle who made this beaut.
Figured out he had a blog, read it to the best of my ability to comprehend JP and figured i could write a thank you there as well.

Result:

Most likely a sequel is going to happen or possibly is already happening based on the NPC's of tobihime getting much more dedicated artwork and sprite based animations in
their showcase (happened early 2017 iirc.)

Dude on site said:
9. Posted by 藻っちり 2018年01月01日 11:54

トビ姫で遊んでいただいてありがとうございます!
楽しんでもらってとても嬉しいです!
トビ姫の続編は考えてます。
しかし、ゲームシステムは全く違うものになる予定です。
Rough translation points to ideas for a sequel that probably won't be like the first one or vastly different. Also that they're working on something else atm.
Fingers crossed it happens, just wanted to share this bit with you all :)

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Most likely a sequel is going to happen or possibly is already happening based on the NPC's of tobihime getting much more dedicated artwork and sprite based animations in
their showcase (happened early 2017 iirc.)
This isn't really news to anyone

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Not to anyone rabidly following said circle, no.
Not sure if you're trying to frame me here, but reading the thread doesn't make me a "rabid follower". You're not the first to post that a sequel is being worked on, we're mostly waiting for substantial updates or an ETA on the game/demo.

Cyriel

Lurker
Reputation score
Not sure if you're trying to frame me here, but reading the thread doesn't make me a "rabid follower". You're not the first to post that a sequel is being worked on, we're mostly waiting for substantial updates or an ETA on the game/demo.
Nothing, but you'll pardon me for not manually clicking through 89 pages with no search function whatsoever :)

That said, got a quote that says so ? Basically the direct response i got was "i'd like to do a sequel" and you're saying "a sequel is being worked on". I'd love to have it official and such.

E: scratch that. Apparantly activated accounts do have a search feature.
E2: Logical searches (tobihime 2, sequel, 2nd game, etc) yield nothing.

Last edited:

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Nothing, but you'll pardon me for not manually clicking through 89 pages with no search function whatsoever :)

That said, got a quote that says so ?
"wow this is too much work you can't just expect someone to do that oh btw can you do exactly that for me now?"
joke's on me for even responding but here you go, I'll stop bumping after this

Now this is a surprise..

If you click the underlined link inside the address above, it will brought you to some kind of wiki page (supposedly created by the developer him/herself) where you can see the Still-In-Progress Plans for InterBreed2, and by the power of Google-Translate-Fu, it looks like the developer has planned the sequel to be a "Tower Defense"-esque game..
[...]