What's new

RPG [Wild Flower] TOKYO天魔デビルプリズン (RJ185990)

Status
Not open for further replies.

evildark321

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: TOKYO天魔デビルプリズン (RJ185990) by Wild Flower

Does anyone know what this store is for?

Attachments

alonsete19

Banned
Reputation score

Thank you for your contribution. Here's a slightly more complete version of the gallery, using your save.dat and my own passwords, plus a few from the naver link IPetr posted.

Edit: Updated with more scenes.
Dayum ,thanks man you completed it :O props to you

Briger

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

anyone figure out a way to hook this yet?

kohlmi

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

anyone figure out a way to hook this yet?
not really. I used clip2text.

They updated the game to 1.03.

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

They updated the game to 1.03.
Someone tested this version out?

Are the CG's now watchable? xD

Edit: Alright now I am as far as anyone else. Just beated the 4 Star Dungeon with the Army-like Swordswoman at he end.
But no luck here either. Can't seem to find a way to go beyond that.
Maybe this is it? xD

Last edited:

bulma3

Reputation score

After patching to 1.04, still missing 3 scenes. Any idea to what the codes of those 3? Or it cant be unlocked due to a bug?

bulma3

Reputation score

Thank you for your contribution. Here's a slightly more complete version of the gallery, using your save.dat and my own passwords, plus a few from the naver link IPetr posted.

Edit: Updated with the remaining scenes. Works with version 1.04.
Just saw ur post after posted. lol! Tvym sir.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

so how the hell do you play this game anyway

i finally made it into the first dungeon? and hero guy gets promptly one shot.

i ran away but the place i came in i can't leave from? wtf is this shit

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so how the hell do you play this game anyway

i finally made it into the first dungeon? and hero guy gets promptly one shot.

i ran away but the place i came in i can't leave from? wtf is this shit
This game is something like a dungeon dwelling game. There are 2 kinds of dungeon, the one where you set you teams with (the prison dungeon) and the one outside the subway (something like a defeat and recruit dugeon). For the prison dungeon everytime you enter an exit you will be teleported to a random spot. Each zone are different in their own way but will most likely contain chests(that gives gacha ticket and/or crystal you can use to summon from pandora(the girl you met when the game starts).

Some zone requires you to reach a certain NPC to enter(but i highly recommend you don't as there are a few zones that consists on mob that you can't escape from whatsoever). And everytime you enter a new location it will have a chance to triggering an effect, it's either random swarm of mobs(which can be easily solved by just escaping all the battles) or an elite mob spawn(which are portrait as cards rather than the usual model and you cannot escape from her).

The only way you can get out of the dungeon is to speak with the NPC you met before you enter into FPS mode. She will always appear in specific areas.

I hope this will help you, do tell me if i missed something.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i added this demon hunter lookin chick now i can't remove her

what do these 8+15 weapons do? i can't tell a difference in magic damage or regular attack damage over weapons that add up the same for attack

Last edited:
OP
colasCageNi

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

If anyone is interested what game engine they've used:

Maybe this is the reason why they scrapped the animated sprites. If that's the case hell to this thing.

swiftmoon101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i added this demon hunter lookin chick now i can't remove her

what do these 8+15 weapons do? i can't tell a difference in magic damage or regular attack damage over weapons that add up the same for attack
Talk to the girl again, and be sure that her portrait is not spinning anymore.
As for the weapons, each weapons offers different element (as far as i know element doesn't seems to be a problem to me).

Just a side note some mob are more resilient/takes no dmg from certain skill/element.

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Talk to the girl again, and be sure that her portrait is not spinning anymore.
As for the weapons, each weapons offers different element (as far as i know element doesn't seems to be a problem to me).

Just a side note some mob are more resilient/takes no dmg from certain skill/element.
the problem is, her portrait disappears. add her, and you can't interact with the square anymore

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the problem is, her portrait disappears. add her, and you can't interact with the square anymore
You mean that dark skinned Warrior Lady on the first Page...with wings and that?

If yes, they patched that out in the newer version but I can't seem to find it.

Only the 1.00 seems to be around.:(

Selius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

i'm playing 1.04

or at least it says it's 1.04

minkyhort60

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm proceeding in the second city and strucking at the area name Kamaitachi. Every time I go in there I found a couple of monsters and go to other area, but I found my self come from the same entrance everytime. What should I do? I cannot understand the hint.

I already finished the Ichikaya area and the other two shrine area.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I guess the only questions I have are these: Is there a translation and how do I get to the hentai part of this game?

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

The way it works is there's a second exe in the folder, it should say CG or something, it looks a different color from the game exe at least. When you recruit a monster and go to the prison to add her to the team, they'll give you a password. This password unlocks their scene/cg in the other exe to view whenever you feel like it. Not sure if there's a translation.

Passerby4554

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The way it works is there's a second exe in the folder, it should say CG or something, it looks a different color from the game exe at least. When you recruit a monster and go to the prison to add her to the team, they'll give you a password. This password unlocks their scene/cg in the other exe to view whenever you feel like it. Not sure if there's a translation.
Ah. I tried using that, but I get an error, and when the menu does pop up, both buttons just sprout errors too. I don't know what's wrong, but I can tell something is off; any tips?
*Edit* Never Mind. I just had to make the Japanese letters in the folders go away. Drives me nuts sometimes.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.