Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: 剣と魔法のイムドリア - (RJ107302)

It's solved! Thank you so much! :D

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

the other way is, during your investgation in that island when u are to choose 2 treasure chest, pick the 1st choise ( i think its called brave blade).
Just eq this swd before the event and it should save her from then onward without losing that *precious* regen ring

Dragonpaladin

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Just eq this swd before the event and it should save her from then onward without losing that *precious* regen ring
Although that is indeed the brave sword, just having it isn't enough. You need to solve all the puzzles on the island yourself instead of having Marie lmao brute force all the puzzles.

*precious* regen ring
There's always the Excalibug + Aegis Shield combo for Eris that makes her the best tank in game. Toy ring is more for memoria's sake then actual combat/usefulness.

deathchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thank you for your advice! :)
In this island, I have trouble when solve puzzle 2 after rock puzzle! Mairy helps me by make a frozen bridge because I can't find the way to come to that land. :confused:
And can you tell me how to beat the god in quest SS after we clear Mairy route(I think it relate the P box??)? Have 4 god and they are Suzaku, Ryuuji, Byakko... The last god is Turtle, I beat it and just damage it 1 HP! :eek:

Last edited:

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

im confuse how do you make the other girls prostitute them selves im on rape route yet i cant make them go in brothel when im witha girl

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

im confuse how do you make the other girls prostitute them selves im on rape route yet i cant make them go in brothel when im witha girl
Only Eris and the Lel can be prostituted, I don't think you have to be on rape route to do that though, just use the service at least once then take the girl there.

Eris should be doable instantly.

Lel requires the initial event first
I believe you have to be at certain level of affection with her.

But really late at night, go behind the school and waits til around 10:00 I think.
Basically if you see Lel in the forest behind the school (the map left from the training field) then you got enough affection points.

Anyway wait til she's gone from that middle forest then go in after her. (Don't talk to her or she'll force a 'walk home together' event)

You'll find Lel playing in the water, naked.

Then next day talk to her and she should asked you to keep it a secret, say yes and you've unlocked her higher tier of affection (and the option for inviting her to party)
The moment when you basically blackmail her about revealing her gender if she doesn't listen to you though...
(Basically from that point onward you can't get on her route, but she'll listen to your requests)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone tell me how to edit this game via RPG VX ?
I tried to make basic translation but this game somehow have different setting of file than usual ... :confused:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

can someone tell me how to edit this game via RPG VX ?
I tried to make basic translation but this game somehow have different setting of file than usual ... :confused:
I believe the author might've been using non-standard coding.

For example, I used the decrypter to see what sort of CG is in it, but doesn't get the CG out of it (most likely it's all stored in the other file hence unpacking rgss did nothing)

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thanks for the info ... :rolleyes:
(I wonder why the author goes that difficulty to make non standard coding ...)
gotta ditch this one from my basic translation project ... :eek:

nunarita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ver2.03 still bug, even when choose to exit game.
Anyone have ver2.06 here? :)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Old necro-ing - due to bored with most new RPGmaker game checking old popular circle game

It appear the circle of this game become active again and making new project after 2 years of MIA, which 1 of my favourite rpgmaker game with tons of route / ending

here example picture of the game they working on:

these example pict was posted in their blog on 7th april 2016

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

Old necro-ing - due to bored with most new RPGmaker game checking old popular circle game

It appear the circle of this game become active again and making new project after 2 years of MIA, which 1 of my favourite rpgmaker game with tons of route / ending

here example picture of the game they working on:

these example pict was posted in their blog on 7th april 2016
Is it just me, or are the pics dead?

fumbluff24

Lurker
Reputation score
anyone got a walkthrough or save i cant do anything im just stuck in a room with the pink haired girl and the wiki doesnt help

kanginw123456

Reputation score
About day 10 event. what chose we should choose if we want main rout not royal rout ?

kanginw123456

Reputation score
oh about that purple hair girl. i can't pass that found out he is "girl" . I don't know why. I rise high affection already and already pass more than 8 day. Didn't have any event up or i didn't something wrong ? (wiki say after glass girl event 8 days)

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
oh about that purple hair girl. i can't pass that found out he is "girl" . I don't know why. I rise high affection already and already pass more than 8 day. Didn't have any event up or i didn't something wrong ? (wiki say after glass girl event 8 days)
Try the thin i posted earlier in this thread (about Lel)

LeTaco

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Not related to this thread but, after several-hundred delays and apologies, the author has finally made an update on his latest game, (thread has been deleted), he'll be uploading the new version tonight and posting changes/additions to the game and the game itself by tomorrow. (or not lol)

kanginw123456

Reputation score
well. i clear royal route and ending , blue hair girl dead. it make me so sad.(have any other end route to be lover or not, with blue hair girl ?) how to unlock that 一緒にお泊り (blue hair ) screen ? or anybody have full save or walkthough (ver.2.06). jp wiki didn't update for long.