What's new

[TOOL] Machine Translator - work for RPGMakerTrans, wolftrans

elyas

Reputation score
Hey I downloaded the trans google not free version and entered my google cloud translation api key like this and it didn't work. I deleted the key in the picture so nobody from here steals it but did I do something wrong in the program or am i using the wrong google translate api? Also Is the original free version supposed to have a cap on how much it translates or is there a fix for the original problem I had if this paid version doesn't work out?

Edit: I realised I probably put the key in the wrong spot but the new spot doesn't seem to work either so i updated the gyazo picture

Last edited:
OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Hey I downloaded the trans google not free version and entered my google cloud translation api key like this and it didn't work. I deleted the key in the picture so nobody from here steals it but did I do something wrong in the program or am i using the wrong google translate api? Also Is the original free version supposed to have a cap on how much it translates or is there a fix for the original problem I had if this paid version doesn't work out?

Edit: I realised I probably put the key in the wrong spot but the new spot doesn't seem to work either so i updated the gyazo picture
Sorry for mistake. Here is your.

Attachments

lehoangru

Reputation score
You can skip translate Script file by change $SkipScript to true in code.
Send me all your txt in patch_backup folder. I could update in next version.
Here you are.

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Here you are.
My mistake, could you send me game_patch folder which will contain :asset folder, patch, patch_backup, translator and your translations-en.json.
And tell me what part of game you did meet this error, ex: Just openup and got the error or play about x miniutes and get error. If you got error while playing. Send me your save game what should i do to get the error too.
Im really sorry about this.

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Edit on 7/8/2018: Remove old version, working on Beta-version. Add beta translator for who has bought API key from google. Fix some small thing.

I wont support on old version anymore. Use Beta-version, this would fix some errors for you.
About Script "Window_Message" line 346 NoMethodError occurred, please try to use newest version. If you still get error when use this. Please Send your game_patch folder. Do not edit it.
If you get this error while playing, send your savegame, tell me what to do to get error.
I appreciate your supports. Thanks

Need to know: Dont delete or replace your translation_en.json, use the old one u have. Only download it if yours is broken, or you dont have one.

lehoangru

Reputation score
My mistake, could you send me game_patch folder which will contain :asset folder, patch, patch_backup, translator and your translations-en.json.
And tell me what part of game you did meet this error, ex: Just openup and got the error or play about x miniutes and get error. If you got error while playing. Send me your save game what should i do to get the error too.
Im really sorry about this.
Ok, so here you are (Game_patch folder) :
I got this error when character portrait popup in the message (you know, all Breast Mafia's game have big character portrait).
And btw, I want to use Google to translate but all I got is: "Translation API failed", so I had to use the Yandex one. Can you help me with it ?

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
I got this error when character portrait popup in the message (you know, all Breast Mafia's game have big character portrait).
And btw, I want to use Google to translate but all I got is: "Translation API failed", so I had to use the Yandex one. Can you help me with it ?
Try to get your own API, tutorial link at first post. My API key has been used by many people. Download newest version of translator, keep your translation_en.json dont download new. get API and put in trans-google-beta-API-free.rb to use.

Last edited:
OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
One more thing: please fix $japText = /[ー、乳「」~―]/ . The translator have missed some character.

lehoangru

Reputation score
One more thing: please fix $japText = /[ー、乳「」~―]/ . The translator have missed some character.
So...what is it missing exactly ? I'm not good at this, sorry. Can I just copy and replace it with your new translator and rerun it ??

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
So...what is it missing exactly ? I'm not good at this, sorry. Can I just copy and replace it with your new translator and rerun it ??
If you dont know what to do, just never mind. I'm updating my translator by debug your game. Please wait until next version.

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Edit on 7/9/2018:
-Add missed japanese character, add some situations.
-Fix translate with var.
-Remove Yandex translator (So broken)

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Hi I have problems with this game

Most text appears off the window so I can't see most of the translation. Need help please.
I'll fix it in next version. Thanks for information.

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Hi I have problems with this game

Most text appears off the window so I can't see most of the translation. Need help please.
Could you send me your game_patch folder? i need it to fix faster.

DevilRabbit

Reputation score
- My Log

- Patch Back up.

It translate up to around 75% and then fails, suddenly closing the command screen too quick for me to catch whatever the error is. The error doesn't show in the log.

Note I am using the latest version with my own API.

Last edited:
OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
- My Log

- Patch Back up.

It translate up to around 75% and then fails, suddenly closing the command screen too quick for me to catch whatever the error is. The error doesn't show in the log.

Note I am using the latest version with my own API.
Thanks, I'll fix it soon

DevilRabbit

Reputation score
So I managed to get one of the games to translate fully, but I ran into this problem.

This occurs after clicking newgame, btw.

Here is the entire patch folder:

Last edited: