What's new

[TOOL] Machine Translator - work for RPGMakerTrans, wolftrans

horizon

Reputation score
Worked for me a few weeks ago but yeah having the same issue as everyone else with API's. Was great before it stopped working though so thanks :)

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Worked for me a few weeks ago but yeah having the same issue as everyone else with API's. Was great before it stopped working though so thanks :)
Delete the old API and create new API with this script.
I had problem with API too. Try this one and it worked.

Attachments

distinctwuz

Reputation score
So how do you pay for a api key? all ive found is API key for google Translate api under google cloud platform, you get a key but im not sure where i would insert it. if i just want to use Google apps script as the systems set up around it.

shark

Reputation score
can you upload the game you translated in the tutorial video?

Last edited:
OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
So how do you pay for a api key? all ive found is API key for google Translate api under google cloud platform, you get a key but im not sure where i would insert it. if i just want to use Google apps script as the systems set up around it.
There are 2 ways to use my translator:
-Free version: Use Google App Script as API key. You can get it by follow the tutorial at the first post. In beta-version, Open translator by notepad++ and put it in $YOUR_WEB_APP. In Opt-version, put it in API.txt line by line.
-Paid version: You have to buy a API key from Google: Cloud Translation API. Open translator by notepad ++, copy your API key and put it in $YOUR_API_KEY. I haven't bought a API key from Google. So i dont know how to get it. You can search for how to get it :).
can you upload the game you translated in the tutorial video?
Here:

politico009

Reputation score
The translator close during translating. Here is the patch folder:

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
The translator close during translating. Here is the patch folder:
Google Script have some problem, with the script, If you knew about code, Change it to option 2 and update script.
Or wait me til finish new version.
Thanks

Reputation score
Thanks for your hark work
and waiting for the new version
---
i have a question : is the new ver will work with MV game or just Vx game like the old ver?

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Thanks for your hark work
and waiting for the new version
---
i have a question : is the new ver will work with MV game or just Vx game like the old ver?
New version will have free and unlimited translate service. And Im still finding it.
About MV game, It may wait for RPGTrans work for that or I'll find it my self.

davezy

Reputation score
Is it possible to host the google script code on any hosting services so there's no limitation?

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
Is it possible to host the google script code on any hosting services so there's no limitation?
Im still looking for it. May be i would try with an offline translator

Reputation score
can you edit this tool so it can work with wolftrans

Last edited:

fblvka

Reputation score
Not working for me, im pretty sure i created google api correctly. What could i have done wrong? IPqXfI6.png

slappy

Reputation score
While this tool is far superior with common syntax issues (e.g \\N[1] etc) compared to RPGMakerTrans Editor 1.4.1 (also posted here on ulmf)
I have yet to find a reliable way to finish a single full-game translation with it, without running into massive issues with API errors.

Maybe a ajax alternative of some sort? or rather, any workaround / bypass at all to the api limitations is needed.

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
can you edit this tool so it can work with wolftrans
It would be easy, but Im looking for free and unlimited API, google may has changed something, that google script app cann't work normally.
Not working for me, im pretty sure i created google api correctly. What could i have done wrong?
While this tool is far superior with common syntax issues (e.g \\N[1] etc) compared to RPGMakerTrans Editor 1.4.1 (also posted here on ulmf)
I have yet to find a reliable way to finish a single full-game translation with it, without running into massive issues with API errors.

Maybe a ajax alternative of some sort? or rather, any workaround / bypass at all to the api limitations is needed.
Im still looking for free and unlimited API, or limit with a large amount of translation enough for translate games a day.
Should I make an offline translator??(unstable)
Yandex API give us 1 000 000 characters a day,
It may not good as google. Should I use Yandex API for translator?

Ryora

Reputation score
I'm getting the error message: "Cant find API list" while using trans-google-opt-free2.rb. How to I add a API list?.

OP
P

prao179

Reputation score
I'm getting the error message: "Cant find API list" while using trans-google-opt-free2.rb. How to I add a API list?.
Copy API to API.txt line by line between "BeGin" and "end". Copy both API.txt and trans-google-opt-free2.rb to use