What's new

[dieselmine] トリニティダンジョン~淫魔と少女とエッチな迷宮~ (RJ224974)

Status
Not open for further replies.

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ahahaha... jesus christ i am dumb... i didn't realize that i could through the green edges. what are the chances that i only tried the wooden edges? >_>
Thank you <3

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
ahahaha... jesus christ i am dumb... i didn't realize that i could through the green edges. what are the chances that i only tried the wooden edges? >_>
Thank you <3
lol it took me a while too I don't remember how long but yea...

ctx18

Lurker
Reputation score
At the size of the file, it is hard to upload to (and download from) non torrent.
Well, some of us don't want to use/know how to use torrents. I'll try to keep looking elsewhere, but there has to be someone else with a MEGA download.

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, some of us don't want to use/know how to use torrents. I'll try to keep looking elsewhere, but there has to be someone else with a MEGA download.
at that size, Mega require you to install something to upload/download stuff... most other alternatives require premium account or multiple smaller "zipped" parts.

Kips

Reputation score
Anyone got any cheat engine stuff for this game?

Does CE even work with this game?

ctx18

Lurker
Reputation score
at that size, Mega require you to install something to upload/download stuff... most other alternatives require premium account or multiple smaller "zipped" parts.
And I'm fine with that, I just really want this game but as I said before, my credit card/bank doesn't like fucking international transactions. I'm fine with 2-3 part downloads, just use something like Mexashare, and give me the link. That's
all I ask. Forget worrying about premium or stuff, just use Mexashare and split it into about 2-3 parts and you'll be fine, (and they give little to no care about DMCA.)

EDIT: And the DMCA is full of contradictions and loopholes in the first place.

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
And I'm fine with that, I just really want this game but as I said before, my credit card/bank doesn't like fucking international transactions. I'm fine with 2-3 part downloads, just use something like Mexashare, and give me the link. That's
all I ask. Forget worrying about premium or stuff, just use Mexashare and split it into about 2-3 parts and you'll be fine, (and they give little to no care about DMCA.)

EDIT: And the DMCA is full of contradictions and loopholes in the first place.
Are you trying from the or DLSite? another alternative is paypal (but it's a bit tricky).

Last edited:

ctx18

Lurker
Reputation score
Nevermind, StainSpear got flooded with PM's for the Mega download but he finally came through.

Status
Not open for further replies.