What's new

[dieselmine] トリニティダンジョン~淫魔と少女とエッチな迷宮~ (RJ224974)

Status
Not open for further replies.

succ56

Reputation score
is the demo obnoxiously slow for everyone else or is it just me

FreddyStanding

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Looking forward to it! I tried to buy it, but was unable to do so. Denied my card and what not. Game looks amazing though!

Ragnarok-Bloodedge

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Coming out of my hidey hole. The Gallery Code might be 4 Numbers, not three. This...Devil Girl atop the Pillar in the Inn, is maybe the Gallery Unlocker somehow. If i'm wrong and there's something else i'm missing, please lemme know. Otherwise...i've so far pushed in the numbers you specified, Vredes. Nothing happens at all.

Vredesbyrd

Lurker
Reputation score
Coming out of my hidey hole. The Gallery Code might be 4 Numbers, not three. This...Devil Girl atop the Pillar in the Inn, is maybe the Gallery Unlocker somehow. If i'm wrong and there's something else i'm missing, please lemme know. Otherwise...i've so far pushed in the numbers you specified, Vredes. Nothing happens at all.
The code is given in credits after passing the game. Maybe they're random.

nanaya1234

Lurker
Reputation score
0719 doesn't seem to work. Is there like multiple versions or something?

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Hey guys i recently downloaded the game but when i try to launch it nothing appears but a white screen and when i exit it and try to launch it again my whole computer freezes and i can't do a thing but restart what am i missing here?

StainSpear

Reputation score
Man... i just started playing it and when i wait 10~15 sec in the same room , the frames drop to 3 fps(it becomes unplayable) , i have a good pc, dont know what is causing this...
Does anyone have any solutions? or i'm just fucked?

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
That's it i'm giving up until someone else finds a solution for this problem i've force restarted my PC atleast 8 times gone through several sites looking for an solution for almost 2 hours now and my patience is getting extremely low.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
*lol* It's funny how everyone seems to have a different problem with this game.

The game starts and runs just fine for me, except when I want to watch event CGs without text - then the game freezes. o.o

Status
Not open for further replies.