What's new

[dieselmine] トリニティダンジョン~淫魔と少女とエッチな迷宮~ (RJ224974)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 80122

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I know the problem is something with Rpg maker MV but i've updated my video drivers and done all i could think of yet i must've missed something but i don't know what It's quite frustrating as i want to play this game too as i've waited so long to play this game and now i'm being stopped by something even i can't figured out :/

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score
I'm using Windows 10 and a fairly capable gaming PC. And as I said, I never experienced drops in framerate, nor did the game ever hang up - except for textless CG review in the gallery.

Stuffie

TouchFluffyEars
Reputation score

DankOneils

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone got a good rpgmaker translator hook here? Can't seem to find a working one , kinda want to know whats going on here and there in the game .

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i thought the shared clothing animation would be in the gallery,the CG is completely unrelated.

Nostalgiac

Reputation score
I hope they're releasing a hotfix/update soon, 4GB memory doesn't seem to cut it, just auto-closes after 1min of gameplay...

Edit: Okay I found the reason, the character portrait on the right just eats up my memory, so I could only do the gallery from the shared save (since it doesn't load the portraits) from a previous post (thanks my man XP).
In my opinion compared to the other games from dieselmine the H content is pretty lacking if I didn't miss anything in the gallery, they promised lots of dot animations buuut didn't say how much sooo it's pretty sad. Somebody please prove me wrong, I'd be so happy to be wrong

Last edited:

StainSpear

Reputation score
Is there any way to hide your character on the right? , i think that's why my framerates drop this much, can i hide it? is it possible? , help.

JustLurksHere

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Is there any way to hide your character on the right? , i think that's why my framerates drop this much, can i hide it? is it possible? , help.
Going by the note on dlsite, it's possible...since v1.01.

Trolling aside, correct question would be "is that portrait really the cause for the slowdowns and if so, is the underlying reason something game dev can actually fix (instead of just hiding it) ?".

StainSpear

Reputation score
Going by the note on dlsite, it's possible...since v1.01.

Trolling aside, correct question would be "is that portrait really the cause for the slowdowns and if so, is the underlying reason something game dev can actually fix (instead of just hiding it) ?".
When i'm on the gallery room , the game works perfectly, you know why?
There are no portraits on sight.
Welp, i already saw all in the gallery room, so i lost my interest in this game.
Cheers m8.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Yeah, my problem with this game is that the gameplay is painfully simple. Monsters don't have status effects, you only really have dot animation and some CG's with bust images that...do...nothing? i have never once seen them change based off of being attacked or the like, making their usage in the game at all a "Why" matter. I was hoping for something more from this, but the size bloat is mostly with all of the voice files and the sheer amount of frames the standing portrait's take up.

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

What's DirectDraw btw?

midori

Reputation score
Comment out lines 2189-2191 (the for loop adding child to picture container) inside the file www/js/rpg_sprites.js

Meza

Reputation score
Comment out lines 2189-2191 (the for loop adding child to picture container) inside the file www/js/rpg_sprites.js
Thank you man!!!! Your amazing!

For more clearance, you can edit the .js file by dragging it to a blank page on notepad.
Use the find command (control+F) and enter this.addChild(this._pictureContainer);
The for loop midori is talking about are the first three lines above the function call that should be highlighted from the find command.
To comment out the lines, add // before each of them. Make sure you only comment out the top three!!!!!
Save and the problem should be resolved.

*Edit: Ok, while this works, the problem is that it prevents any picture at all from showing up on the screen. See, the portrait is actually a .webm file, a video. You can remove the movies folder, but that results in a retry message prompt showing up every 5 seconds. So the actual solution I assume most of us are looking for will have to either prevent the videos from loading in the first place, or removing the retry command/function from somewhere in the code.

*Edit *Edit: OK!!! I think I found a permanent solution, or at least one I am very happy with. So, with this fix, instead of preventing the videos from loading, we are gonna prevent them from looping. Now remember, the videos will STILL LOAD. For example, every time you change your character, a video will be loaded, causing a 1-2 second slow down, but will disappear and give you back your wonderful frames. So, without further ado, here are the instructions:

Locate the file MoviePicture.js in www/js/plugins
Make a copy of it. If for whatever reason you want things back to normal, you don't have to come all the way back here
Open it, use the find command, and paste this.picture() && this._playStart
Add // to the beginning of the 5 lines below the highlighted if condition, basically everything between the { }
Save

And there it is folks. Big shout outs to midori, because I wouldn't have even attempted to mess with the files myself if it wasn't for his post, and to high school, for being able to understand his post at all :LOL:.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.