What's new

[dieselmine] トリニティダンジョン~淫魔と少女とエッチな迷宮~ (RJ224974)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I can't find a decent place to acquire this game. PMed a few people, no luck. Anyone have a working Mega or summat?

ctx18

Lurker
Reputation score
dude. cat site. 2 active link with 50/80 seed each
...What is this cat site? And that guy StainSpear who said he had it on Mega and to PM him for it is not responding to anyone anymore. Really want this game but like most of us, my credit card doesn't work
with international purchases.

omegau

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
...What is this cat site? And that guy StainSpear who said he had it on Mega and to PM him for it is not responding to anyone anymore. Really want this game but like most of us, my credit card doesn't work
with international purchases.
Yeah, seriously. If he means Nyaa.si I can't find it on there.
If they're talking about sukebi, there's only one torrent and it's slow as hell.

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
If they're talking about sukebi, there's only one torrent and it's slow as hell.
nyaa.si it's not for h-stuff, dont bother to search there, use always sukebei instead. (or the private chinese version if u have the access)
btw, the 2 torrent it's still there

Fenril

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Try again. Go to

Open up the DLSite link on the first page in a new tab/window. Copy and paste the title of the game into the search box, and there's your results (if there's a sale take that part out, as you should see something like "30% OFF" in the title). Took me 30 second to do and I found both of the previously mentioned torrents.

Daemon McRae

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
is there a walkthrough anywhere?
It's actually pretty straightforward. Avoid enemies, look for "CHECK" symbols when in town, (either at the inn or the bar at top of town), avoid enemies, beat up bosses.

Beat the whole game in like 2 hours.

SOme bosses are weird, though. Took me a few tries to figure out how to beat the mushroom chicks. Gotta wait for them to pop out of the ground then beat the shit out of them.

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the tips. I'm still stuck in the forest though... found a cave and beat the big tentacle looking thing, but unsure of what to do now :S

ctx18

Lurker
Reputation score
Anyone have a NON-TORRENT upload? My computer and internet HATE torrents...(and I'm too unfamiliar with them in the first place.) So any MEGA uploads or the like would be much appreciated.

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I'm sorry but i'm still stuck in the first forest thing. I've killed the monster in the attached img, and some text showed up (which i couldn't understand cos moonrunes), and now there's no indication whatsoever.
Checked pretty much everywhere in the forest, no check signs in the small town, can't go into ruins, nothing.
Any help here? Thanks in advance T_T

Attachments

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did you talked to the lady the suit on top of the home map ill do my best to help you out

ctx18

Lurker
Reputation score
...Still waiting for a DL link drop from some kind Samaritan who would honor us with sharing the wealth.

AngleBoi7

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Anyone have a NON-TORRENT upload? My computer and internet HATE torrents...(and I'm too unfamiliar with them in the first place.) So any MEGA uploads or the like would be much appreciated.
At the size of the file, it is hard to upload to (and download from) non torrent.

sainare

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
did you talked to the lady the suit on top of the home map ill do my best to help you out
are you talking about the orange suit lady in the picture? if so yes i did, both before and after killing the big pink tentacle. I figured out killing it opened the way to the lake(?) north, but nothing's there...
thanks for the help!

Attachments

mastaeixa

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
are you talking about the orange suit lady in the picture? if so yes i did, both before and after killing the big pink tentacle. I figured out killing it opened the way to the lake(?) north, but nothing's there...
thanks for the help!
i remembered you have to fight a fairy boss in the woods the tentacle boss is kinda a mini-boss i don't really remember the game so ill start a new save to see were your at

Status
Not open for further replies.