What's new

ACT [サークルきんぐ ] Women's Defense (RJ223514)

TheCardWielder

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So just finished this game, it's not terribly long, especially once you figure out a sure fire strategy to steamroll through the levels. However, you don't unlock everything in the gallery upon completing the game, only those you've actually encountered during play. I would upload my save, if I could figure out how to, seems like I cannot simply attach it to this message, but if anyone can figure out how to modify the save (or provide one with a completed gallery) that would be great. :)

Teratore

Reputation score
anyone have a save?
There is a trick to unlock the gallery, if thats what you after. When launching game press M button on company logo screen, and the gallery will be fully unlocked

There is actually more tricks (or cheats) such as:
pressing following buttons on company logo screen will allow you to warp on any level     T  Simulator (tutorial level)
   Y 1st stage
   U 2nd stage
   I 3rd stage
   O 4th stage
   P 5th stage
   G 6th stage
   H 7th stage
   J 8th stage
   K 9th stage
   L 10th stage

And last one (not really useful imo) pressing f8 in battle will restore Main hero's health

Last edited:

mayaktheunholy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
So just finished this game, it's not terribly long, especially once you figure out a sure fire strategy to steamroll through the levels. However, you don't unlock everything in the gallery upon completing the game, only those you've actually encountered during play. I would upload my save, if I could figure out how to, seems like I cannot simply attach it to this message, but if anyone can figure out how to modify the save (or provide one with a completed gallery) that would be great. :)
Attachments have been broken for a while, it's a forum issue, not anything you're doing wrong. And as the above posters mentioned, you can just unlock the gallery with M anyway.

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Somehow I can't play the game at all, it says it's incompatible with my windows version. I guess I can only run it with win x64 then.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
When I started the game it gave me an error talking about direct3d
Update direct X.

Game runs fine on Windows 10 64bit.

Also not a bad game, but a little too easy... too bad it doesn't have any difficulty settings. You can literally beat the game using just 6 units and afking

Rule 34

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
A bit of wasted potential, that one. That miko tower defense game (RJ143495) that came out a couple of years ago is still better.

Black Thunder

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Update direct X.

Game runs fine on Windows 10 64bit.

Also not a bad game, but a little too easy... too bad it doesn't have any difficulty settings. You can literally beat the game using just 6 units and afking
My direct x is already updated. I have direct x 12 and my 3d acceleration is enabled so I can't figure out the problem. The error says

Failed to initialize Direct3D.
Make sure you have at least DirectX 9.0c installed, have drivers for your
graphics card and have not disabled 3D acceleration
in display settings.
InitializeEngineGraphics failed

Edit: Fixed it! I just had to update my graphics cards.

Last edited:

Sasha

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
OK, this game needs three things:
1) The ability to give movement commands to your troops (even just simple ones like "go forward", "go back" and "stop").
2) Some mechanic to force you to use these controls (say, an enemy that sits out of range behind a bunch of trash mobs and shoots long range projectiles at your troops, spawns fast flyers flyers, etc.)
3) Enemies that spawn on your flanks or behind you from hidden spawn points to ambush you once you've gone after said artillery or whatever.

Or at least just come up with an enemy that counters the handgunners. If you have a line of those on either side of the defense point (and you can, because they're cheap), you can hit "start", go get a coffee, and come back and your characters will have won the game for you 9 times out of 10.

Also while having enemies spawn from two sides does make the gameplay a bit more interesting, the result is that most of the time when your troops get raped it happens off screen. I think having them spawn on one side, but then use the mechanics above to force the player to split their attention between leading counterattacks and running back to protect their flanks would have been way better (if probably harder to code).

I should probably have prefaced this by saying I did like it though.

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
If getting fucked by zombies is the only way they can produce offspring than why are they fighting against? Anyways, zombies and dogs? I am sold. Gameplay? Don't really care, just give me some good zombie doggy sex.

TouchFluffyTail

One Angeri Floof
Reputation score
Game is OK, the Game Over scenes are a big let down... they should have made them animated.
I would prefer going back to The Lewdbeasts, The Witch, and Her Daughter over this if I had to pick a good tower defense game.

MajinLuffy

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
The game had a lot of potential. It has great art and decent animations but it's clunky and bugged as hell so it's a real chore to get all the content since most of it is from game overs.

mull

Reputation score
MEGA download link is now dead.

Is there another link for the file?
Cheers

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Google-translated:
1) Added enemy melee mode
2) You can now return to title from anywhere
3) You can now reset units