What's new

ACT [サークルきんぐ ] Women's Defense (RJ223514)

Necrosii

Reputation score
Don't suppose I could pester someone for a link since the mega is dead? Cheers.

DasEgal

Reputation score
Made an account just to ask for reupload to Mega if possible? Thanks anyway.

OP
kiko

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score
Asking for links is against the rules fellaz

The game is up on btw

TuTTuru

Reputation score
the game is fairly good though i kinda want the mobs would stay to rape the girl the whole time stead of dropping her after blowing off once. its hard to endorse. :l

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
the game is fairly good though i kinda want the mobs would stay to rape the girl the whole time stead of dropping her after blowing off once. its hard to endorse. :l
lol, yeah. It is almost impossible to actually see any actual rape of anyone other than the main girl because by the time you get there, its already over.

TuTTuru

Reputation score
lol, yeah. It is almost impossible to actually see any actual rape of anyone other than the main girl because by the time you get there, its already over.
exactly. :l

Reputation score
There is a trick to unlock the gallery, if thats what you after. When launching game press M button on company logo screen, and the gallery will be fully unlocked

There is actually more tricks (or cheats) such as:
pressing following buttons on company logo screen will allow you to warp on any level     T  Simulator (tutorial level)
   Y 1st stage
   U 2nd stage
   I 3rd stage
   O 4th stage
   P 5th stage
   G 6th stage
   H 7th stage
   J 8th stage
   K 9th stage
   L 10th stage

And last one (not really useful imo) pressing f8 in battle will restore Main hero's health
Also, F10 makes the enemies and the town invincible.

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Does anyone know what "petern" refers to in the sprite animation gallery? You can pick 1, 2, 3 but they all are the same as far as I can see.

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does anyone know what "petern" refers to in the sprite animation gallery? You can pick 1, 2, 3 but they all are the same as far as I can see.
IIRC, it is just choosing the rank of the unit in rape question. Which is to say a cap on the head, or shin-guards on the legs, etc. Basically almost nothing different...

KiWolfGirl

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
OK TY I didnt notice those. I was hoping it was more poses (in future versions) :(