What's new

ACT Loli Ryona [Tozicode] カナデロオグ / Kanaderogue

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Maker of Recover the Restarts! Tozicode is making another dungeon crawler type of game
Site : [The game is still regularly being updated.]
(Partial English/Chinese translation available in the launcher setting)

Gameplay : Dungeon Crawler Style game with Sprite animation and Mid-Combat H (Status Effect such as Parasite). You play as Kanade (I think that's the heroine's name) and run around killing mob, gathering EXP and level up to beat the dungeon boss (Your level resets every dungeon and your base stat depends on tentacles clothes's level), whenever you kill an enemy there's a chance for the enemy to drop a bag and you can use them to level up the tentacle clothes and tweak your base stat. There's multiple costume for the heroine (Currently 3, Melee/Ranged/Underwater). There's also permanent passive that can be obtained by doing certain things (Including negative/H ones)

Controls: Standard RPGMaker controls (can move with WASD or arrow keys)

"Q" kills you, "R" sends you to title screen, "L" shows your text history, "M" alters the map size, "TAB" changes your form.

H Stuff : Inside dungeon, some enemy can grapple you to do H-attacks and inflict various status effect and drain your HP/MP and increase EP. (When the bar below Floor X run out, strong enemy with H attack swarms you as well). There's also CGs for some enemy if you get defeat by specific enemy.

Edit : About fantia/ci-en/patreon, the author opened up a donation site recently, However the game will be free (tozicode clarified this) and paid user will have access to extra content that is not related to the main story of the game. (Patreon stopped due to some rule regarding the content.)

The game is free, its available in Tozicode's Fantia/Ci-en (Still no Link, Tozicode), The DLSite version Kanaderouge+ has extra content including EX dungeons and a bundled Doujin, however the story is completely free (Free version contains H-content as well, just not the EX version like the DLsite version, some can still be unlocked using keys, maybe obtainable from some people accidentally dropping it in this thread *cough cough*).
TLDR : Game's free, DLsite version has more content and H-content compared to the free version, Keys can be used to unlock some EX stages.

In case anyone is looking for a guide/walkthrough or for information on anything in the game, there is already an extremely detailed entry for Kanaderogue on the Ryona Games Wiki (in Japanese).
Description page:
Encyclopedia:
It has everything including the kitchen sink (click all of the little square + boxes) up to the latest pre-release version of the game. If anything new was added in the full release, it will probably be added to the wiki page soon.

Last edited by a moderator:

amgwtfover

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: カナデロオグ(Kanaderogue)

so with his demo showing being on youtube, and only 0.03, is there actually any H in this? GOR? mid-combat? Can''t seem to find anything to suggest it is adult rated.

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

so with his demo showing being on youtube, and only 0.03, is there actually any H in this? GOR? mid-combat? Can''t seem to find anything to suggest it is adult rated.
Mid combat H. The slimes have one animation, the roaches (which appear after the time-limit at the bottom left is expired) have two, the slime boss at the end of the level has one.

There's also two traps you can get caught in as of v0.03 and tentacle-armor is also back.

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

i downloaded the wrong game. i ended up getting kakurenbo....... its pretty scary.

Yunguy1

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The game reminds me of that other one with the same sort of gameplay concept. I don't know the name of it, but it is similar.

Also, just came across one hell of a bug when I was just playing around for the H content : when you have two bugs that come out when time runs out on a floor and both are of drastically different or at a high level and you end up in this sort of triangle-shape position with them, they can endlessly hit you and NOT go into an H scene forever. It was kind of a funny.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score

pretty sure blog and dlsite links are allowed.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I was wondering why I remembered discussion for this a couple of months ago despite there evidently being no dedicated topic for it, then I realized all of said discussion had occurred in the RtR thread. Has anything changed since then? (Edit: saw the earlier post about traps being added, at least)

pretty sure blog and dlsite links are allowed.
Unless the rules have changed, it's not (the blog, that is - DLsite links are okay). The blog link in the RtR thread had to be removed due to the loli content. Same reason why Eluku's blog can't be linked here.

Last edited:

Games Dude

Lurker
Reputation score

The spritework and animations in this one are pretty top notch, I'm kind of hoping against hope he actually gets somewhere with this one before losing interest and starting another new project.

SethK

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

So how do you get the second roach animation?

also them having one eye is very unsettling lol

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

roaches animation is randomized
turn you back against them and move around to get both animation

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score

Explicitly linking the blog isn't allowed, but it's not like I'll notice if somebody happens to pass the name of the blog out in a post...

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is a nice little rogue-like game. There are equipable items, so far I've found rings, bracelets and necklaces. They have a chance of being unable to be removed in dungeons.

If you press 'x' at dungeon selection screen you can choose what is normally your inventory to go to an item shop screen where you can sell items, remove 'cursed' items and identify potions.

Does anyone know what the bags of powder that monsters drop do? I've just been selling them.

In dungeon you can change character, press X then select the second options. This costs as much time as one move turn, the other character has a gun that can shoot straight down, which is useful when both exits are large drops blocked by monsters. It has a range of 3, but has much less damage.

You can level up via the runes on the floor, by the way, it's not always a trap.

Beating the boss at the end just rewards with a bit more story text, then lets you replay that same dungeon.

OP
Hazunya

Hazunya

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The bag of powder dropped by monster is to upgrade the tentacle cloth heroine is wearing.

Powder allow you to activate the upgrades up to certain level depend on how much powder used by tapping X at stage selection.

kittenmittens

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Tozicode is amazing but my hopes aren't high that this'll see much progress considering their track record. Surprised they're starting something new now with Recover the Restarts not having seen an update in years.

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The bag of powder dropped by monster is to upgrade the tentacle cloth heroine is wearing.

Powder allow you to activate the upgrades up to certain level depend on how much powder used by tapping X at stage selection.
Oh I'd noticed I had some of those skills, but I didn't know how I had gotten them. That's pretty neat actually. I'll stop selling them then!

tmw

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Tozicode is amazing but my hopes aren't high that this'll see much progress considering their track record. Surprised they're starting something new now with Recover the Restarts not having seen an update in years.
If you ignore the version number, Recover the Restarts has twice as much content as a lot of "release" games on DLSite, and thats not even going into the extremely polished platforming that is leagues beyond most drek they try to sell for $15.

Not trying to go all fanboy over Tozicode, but if it wasn't for the version number being 0.04, I'd have called RtR a finished game. If the new one gets half as much content, I'd be pretty happy overall.

All that said, with RtR being 0.04...what the hell was 1.0 going to look like? 3D character action mode with VR compatibility? Or maybe the dev just has a hard time with "traditional" version numbering.

Last edited:
Reputation score

This is a nice little rogue-like game. There are equipable items, so far I've found rings, bracelets and necklaces. They have a chance of being unable to be removed in dungeons.

If you press 'x' at dungeon selection screen you can choose what is normally your inventory to go to an item shop screen where you can sell items, remove 'cursed' items and identify potions.

Does anyone know what the bags of powder that monsters drop do? I've just been selling them.

In dungeon you can change character, press X then select the second options. This costs as much time as one move turn, the other character has a gun that can shoot straight down, which is useful when both exits are large drops blocked by monsters. It has a range of 3, but has much less damage.

You can level up via the runes on the floor, by the way, it's not always a trap.

Beating the boss at the end just rewards with a bit more story text, then lets you replay that same dungeon.
You also need to beat the boss at least once to unlock the ability to sell, identify, and remove cursed items.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Huh this game aint bad at all, Gonna just subscribe in hopes of tozicode adding in an girl that is my type because one that's currently isn't my favorite.

Indigospoon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You also need to beat the boss at least once to unlock the ability to sell, identify, and remove cursed items.
I thought it was weird that I hadn't noticed it earlier when I found it, but that explains it. Sounds like it sucks if you get stuck with a cursed item early though.

I just found a new chain trap the other day too, you can get chained to the wall, and unlike the other chain trap, you don't fall if you're defeated like that. Doesn't seem like any enemies can use your vulnerability against you, but maybe in the future that'll be a thing.