What's new

ADV [ Circle itomagoi] [ サークル暇乞い] Cosplay x Escape Game / コスプレ×脱出ゲーム 隠れSな幼馴染とミステリーハウスに閉じ込められたら RE179585 RJ179585

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
From the circle of :

TITLE:
CIRCLE:
TAGS: Clothed, Childhood Friend, Cosplay Funny, Love Story, Mystery
TRIAL:
RELEASE DATE: It's out!

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
bankss

bankss

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: Trapped in a Mystery House

Just google the japanese name, there's some websites with links ;)

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

at 1st it remind me "escape after sex" but then i notice it made by different circle :confused:

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Just google the japanese name, there's some websites with links ;)
All fake links from known fake hentai sharing websites. I took a peek and haven't seen this shared anywhere.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This looks interesting.

So is it like a zero-escape style puzzle room game?

Any of the puzzles require Japanese knowledge?

archedio

Sex Demon
Reputation score

riight, too many fake links out there..

manic

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I love the art style. Only wish there was more variations for the CG in the demo.

vaan11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Shit this has already a link problem its the Mac version :(

vaan11

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so anyone got WINDOWS version?

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Wow. I had to dig around a bit through my collection to find this.

The english title is Cosplay x Escape Game - Trapped in a Mystery House with a Secretly S Friend.

A walkthrough is included with the game under the 攻略メモ folder.

Attachments

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This stupid moving picture puzzle needs to burn lol. im stuck in the room still even with the key and a battery o_O i suq at puzzle games lol

None of the walkthroughs, with google translate, seem to help with the bedroom? o_O

Last edited:

adatt

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This stupid moving picture puzzle needs to burn lol. im stuck in the room still even with the key and a battery o_O i suq at puzzle games lol

None of the walkthroughs, with google translate, seem to help with the bedroom? o_O
The three walkthroughs are listed by the room color:

【フロー】白の部屋 (white room)
【フロー】緑の部屋 (green room)
【フロー】赤の部屋 (red room)

So for the bedroom, you need to use the red room file.

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well still suck at the puzzle on the table, clicking all over the curtains/thing at top doesnt give me the rod, the key i already have doesnt work on any of the 3 drawers =(

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Wow. I had to dig around a bit through my collection to find this.

The english title is Cosplay x Escape Game - Trapped in a Mystery House with a Secretly S Friend.

A walkthrough is included with the game under the 攻略メモ folder.
Thanks for the share! Some of those puzzles were pretty obscure, glad it included the walkthrough for a few of them. Game is just about hookable by VNR; easiest way is to hook every single different thread except the ones that spam text repeatedly.

Well still suck at the puzzle on the table, clicking all over the curtains/thing at top doesnt give me the rod, the key i already have doesnt work on any of the 3 drawers =(
Which room are you in? Did you remember to follow the instructions the game gave you at the start to check you were paying attention first (examine the bed ten times)?

Seipher

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah i got the H Scene, but im still in the bedroom (Red Room) the walkthrough mentions examining the window things for a rod to use to get the key under the bed. But no matter what i click theres no rod to grab.

Route A
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get metal bars from the top of the window frame. (Somewhat confusing, but a white rectangular parallelepiped is a metal bar)

You can find the key by looking under the bed. You can pull the key with a stick with a metal stick.

Open the right drawer with the obtained key. Discover copy paper.

I dont see anything like that by the windows

djweish

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Yeah i got the H Scene, but im still in the bedroom (Red Room) the walkthrough mentions examining the window things for a rod to use to get the key under the bed. But no matter what i click theres no rod to grab.

Route A
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Get metal bars from the top of the window frame. (Somewhat confusing, but a white rectangular parallelepiped is a metal bar)

You can find the key by looking under the bed. You can pull the key with a stick with a metal stick.

Open the right drawer with the obtained key. Discover copy paper.

I dont see anything like that by the windows
It's over the top of the window you can zoom in on, to the right of the bed as you look at it. Looks a bit like a curtain rod or something.

raxim

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Also, what do you do with the buttons in the second room? I tried doing Door -> bookshelf -> printer -> coffee table but it didnt work. Any help would be appreciated.