What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
:D thats great news, getting the games same day as the japanese release will be so epic! and im glad to support developers like you that take the time to speak with their fans and are cool :) I hope to see that day when all acerola games are in english. Kudos bro!

PS. I also did comment on certan "95" forum that you and i know with my other alias (zero kirito) to support you.
Thanks! I’m always trying my best for you guys! XD

I think the simultaneous release thing is definitely obtainable with everyone’s support!

And I saw your comment over there! It’s really appreciated lol.

really looking forward to this! Fallen was done amazingly and im sure this will be great too
I’m glad you liked Fallen. A ton of work went into that game, but almost 2- 3x more work went into Claire. So I hope you guys will be pretty hyped for it!

Orewa

Reputation score
The hype is overloaded ! Acerola got some of the best art in the market and being finally able to play this one in english is like a lewd dream which is becoming true (*´∇`*)

Raze211

Reputation score
I don't usually post about my excitement, but even I must say the closer it gets the harder it is to sleep in anticipation.

cordialfellow

Lurker
Reputation score
Hey, Chiakisan, I'm curious: what do you guys do the day before a translation comes out? Last minute proofreading, bug-checking, that kind of thing?

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I hope the price pull not out the last shirt (Joke)^^
what game is that pic from?
+1 to this, where is this pic from?

Back to the topic its almost here :D less than 3 hours HYPE!!!

BTW chiakisan when are you going to tell us what's your next game? (any chances of being Alice's Magical Change)? :D

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure they mentioned earlier two names, in different times and discussions... "Yukino" and "Celierne" (but only if Claire sales were high enough) :geek:

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
I'm pretty sure they mentioned earlier two names, in different times and discussions... "Yukino" and "Celierne" (but only if Claire sales were high enough) :geek:
Thanks for the answer, well it must be Yukino since its on their web page now mmm but there arent many info about that game there if its a RPMaker or a Visual novel.

JorgeFFC

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Also nice seeing that u guys picked President Yukino as the next project to be translated... it was the last one with ntr heroine pretty much, but pretty good animated game. Expecting it to be good as well later on =O

i thought someone was working on a partial/started doing a fan-translation of it, nice seeing it being picked up because it's a nice game with pretty much everything the earlier games had to offer and more though.

raiten28

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
My Steam page says it unlocks in less than an hour, just FYI.
Just checked my steam page and you're right. This is a good news indeed lol.
I will grab both this and Lilipalace after it gets released. And then lock myself in my room >_>