What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry guys... It's been really busy today >_<

I'll reply to all of you soon. I've just been preparing all day to launch the game.

This week was actually Fallen's 1-Year Anniversary of its Japanese release.

So Another Story made this image to commemorate it:

FallenAnniversary.jpg

Anyway, to celebrate Fallen's 1-Year Anniversary, Claire and Fallen will be 25% and 35% off for 1 week!

You can grab Treasure Hunter Claire on Steam, JAST USA, and MangaGamer!

Steam Page:

JAST USA:

MangaGamer:

Hope you guys use this weekend to enjoy both of the games! :)

Last edited:

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Bought it on Steam right away haha. I'm not sure what's wrong though but it seems that if I go into window mode and then reduce the size of the window, the game becomes really blurry. Is this as expected?

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
That's strange. It's not supposed to do that. The game is definitely more optimized to be played in full screen.

Can you try reducing your resolution?

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Try F4 or F11.
You mean reducing my monitor resolution? Asking because I don't really see any resolution option on the game. Though I can't really easily reduce my monitor resolution because I'm using my PC for working too haha. Well I'll try things out but hopefully there will be something that can be done later on. There's no rush. Thanks for your reply.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Sorry about that. Let me know if you're still having issues. I'll be happy to try to help.

Tyrrandae

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Just picked it up off of MG. I have been highly anticipating this game, and eagerly await more releases from you! Keep up the great work!

Malvezzi

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Seems like someone reported the same issue I'm having on Steam. Hopefully it will be looked soon. I've tried some ways and I just can't get it to work nicely for windowed mode. It's either the bottom part of the game getting cut or if I resize the window, the game will look all blurry (most probably resolution issue). Would be great if we can change resolution size on the game if possible. I always prefer playing games on windowed or borderless windowed mode because fullscreen mode is just a hassle. I'll put playing the game on hold for now in hope that this gets resolved one day.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just picked it up off of MG. I have been highly anticipating this game, and eagerly await more releases from you! Keep up the great work!
Thank you so much! The people at MG are awesome! Hope you enjoy the MG version of the game!

Seems like someone reported the same issue I'm having on Steam. Hopefully it will be looked soon. I've tried some ways and I just can't get it to work nicely for windowed mode. It's either the bottom part of the game getting cut or if I resize the window, the game will look all blurry (most probably resolution issue). Would be great if we can change resolution size on the game if possible. I always prefer playing games on windowed or borderless windowed mode because fullscreen mode is just a hassle. I'll put playing the game on hold for now in hope that this gets resolved one day.
That's a bummer. I'm really sorry about that. We'll keep looking into it and let you know if we find any solutions.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yes! So happy! :D now tho i have to choose where i want to buy it. I always take so much time to decide that. XD

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Thank the price is ok^^
And it better ols the old japanversion + die dencsor work fine^^.

ay0lah

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I've finished played the japanese some time ago and want to buy the english version... Can anyone tell me is it censored or not in the english one?

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yes! So happy! :D now tho i have to choose where i want to buy it. I always take so much time to decide that. XD
Let us know who you decide to buy from! I'm always curious lol.

@chiakisan since I saw no Clymenia games on upcoming list, I assume your attempted partnership with Clymenia failed?
We only announced the games we were prepared to announce ;)

Thank the price is ok^^
And it better ols the old japanversion + die dencsor work fine^^.
If you buy the bundle on Steam, the game is even cheaper. Glad you like the uncensored art ^^

I've finished played the japanese some time ago and want to buy the english version... Can anyone tell me is it censored or not in the english one?
The English version is completely uncensored.

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Forgot the uncensor patch at first, and was reminded by one of the greatest censorships in recent memory.
I loved the kitty, which peeked out from between the goddess' legs.

Last edited: