What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hey everyone!

Treasure Hunter Claire has a release date now! It'll be available on July 20th on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA.

In regards to some of the comments, I'll have to take a rain check for now. It's a busy day! >_<

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
I think he means like in the last game where you have scenes after the storie end, or scenes that didnt get put in the game but the add as smal extra as a bonus to ending the game

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Hey everyone!

Treasure Hunter Claire has a release date now! It'll be available on July 20th on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA.

In regards to some of the comments, I'll have to take a rain check for now. It's a busy day! >_<
yea after my Brithday so i have money to spend it on

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Currently what I read and see it is worth it not to buy the seems to be only the Patron people the uncensored version.
If there is no decensor patch as in the previous game I do not buy it then you can wait to see who distributes the uncensored version.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
thank god this game release beside steam because steam review will delay this games, Mega Milk Story/Citadel translation is a victim right now
Yeah, Claire is in the clear. There will be no more delays because of Steam. Please look forward to it! :)

Is there going to be after story stuff? That was the hottest shit in Makina. I hope they include lots of after-corruption stuff.
Kind of? There are a lot more endings in this game than there were in Fallen.

yea after my Brithday so i have money to spend it on
Nice! I hope this will be a wonderful birthday present for you! XD

Gives for steam a uncensor patch ?^^
Currently what I read and see it is worth it not to buy the seems to be only the Patron people the uncensored version.
If there is no decensor patch as in the previous game I do not buy it then you can wait to see who distributes the uncensored version.
The uncensor patch will be available for free at our website,

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
chiakisan
Thanks
then I apologize !
Value on every case Dnan buy on Beime Steam wish list is on it's full of joy on the realese ^^.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I think he means like in the last game where you have scenes after the storie end, or that didnt get put in the game but the add as smal extra as a bonus to ending the game
oh, then as far as I played the jap version, there are multiple ending and "extra content" unlockable from the 2nd run onward (extra quests and scenes).

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
oh, then as far as I played the jap version, there are multiple ending and "extra content" unlockable from the 2nd run onward (extra quests and scenes).
sometimes you miss that in triple a games that you get extra stuf to do when you completed the game the first time

Raze211

Reputation score
Will the Steam version (even after getting uncensor patch from the site) have any alterations, or removed content? I've seen talk about how Milith will be removed as to stay available on Steam, but could just be baseless rumors.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I don't think you guys will have anything to worry about. While there are some things I can't control, I've done everything in my power to make sure all our games' contents will remain in their respective games.

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I have a request .
Mirro 2.1 was unfortunately with the virus at steam uploaded by manufacturer .( There is no repair done so far )
if you make updates later, please make sure that you do not sometimes something that would be very annoying ^ ^ .

Ich habe eine bitte.
Mirro 2.1 Ist mit einen Virus hoch geladen worden bei Steam vom Hersteller. ( leider hat man bis jetzt immer noch nicht die exe bereinigt)
Wenn du später updats hoch läds achte bitte mit drauf das wär sons sehr ärgerlich^^.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I have a request .
Mirro 2.1 was unfortunately with the virus at steam uploaded by manufacturer .( There is no repair done so far )
if you make updates later, please make sure that you do not sometimes something that would be very annoying ^ ^ .

Ich habe eine bitte.
Mirro 2.1 Ist mit einen Virus hoch geladen worden bei Steam vom Hersteller. ( leider hat man bis jetzt immer noch nicht die exe bereinigt)
Wenn du später updats hoch läds achte bitte mit drauf das wär sons sehr ärgerlich^^.
I don't think you have to worry.

We make sure to virus scan, clean, and polish our games before releasing them to the public. Claire is being thoroughly tested as well.

Anyway, less than 10 days before release, everyone!

doob420

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Oh Claire, you are soon going to have some good times. And maybe some bad times. What can I say, I'm a bit of a bastard.

Edit: Also, Lilipalace is out now folks. Go check that one out for something to tide you over till next week.

Cryhteral

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Oh God, 6 more days and i can finally play this in English! XD super happy, played every Acerola games at least 5 times! and this one 10! Super excited! :D

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Oh God, 6 more days and i can finally play this in English! XD super happy, played every Acerola games at least 5 times! and this one 10! Super excited! :D
Lol the HYPE is real!! less than a week to have this beauty on our PC´s.

Lets support him, its like a dream come true to have this games on steam without censorship and bringed to us by a nice team (yeah, for ppl that doesnt know this game wont have mosaics).

@chiakisan I hope you can made my wish come true and do this game next I spoke to you weeks ago about this game but still want to remind you :p and its from Acerola so im sure you can make that translation true ;)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Dayummmm, That art though, looks so good!
I love the art too! I like Fallen's art a little more. But I think most players like Acerola's Moe-type art more. XD

Oh Claire, you are soon going to have some good times. And maybe some bad times. What can I say, I'm a bit of a bastard.

Edit: Also, Lilipalace is out now folks. Go check that one out for something to tide you over till next week.
LOL... I could see Claire "losing" a lot in your playthrough. :p

This will be a great one! Please look forward to it in about 4 1/2 more days!

Lol the HYPE is real!! less than a week to have this beauty on our PC´s.

Lets support him, its like a dream come true to have this games on steam without censorship and bringed to us by a nice team (yeah, for ppl that doesnt know this game wont have mosaics).

@chiakisan I hope you can made my wish come true and do this game next I spoke to you weeks ago about this game but still want to remind you :p and its from Acerola so im sure you can make that translation true ;)
Thank you so much for your support!

It's because of fans like you that I'd like to eventually translate all of Acerola's games (with the exception of Misaki since m1zuki did that one a while back). I'd love to do simultaneous releases with Acerola starting sometime next year too!

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Thank you so much for your support!

It's because of fans like you that I'd like to eventually translate all of Acerola's games (with the exception of Misaki since m1zuki did that one a while back). I'd love to do simultaneous releases with Acerola starting sometime next year too!
:D thats great news, getting the games same day as the japanese release will be so epic! and im glad to support developers like you that take the time to speak with their fans and are cool :) I hope to see that day when all acerola games are in english. Kudos bro!

PS. I also did comment on certan "95" forum that you and i know with my other alias (zero kirito) to support you.

Last edited: