What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Hi everyone,

After the success of our first game, Fallen ~Makina and the City of Ruins~, we were fortunate enough to acquire another license from famed circle, Acerola. I'd like to present Kagura Games' next game, "Treasure Hunter Claire."

thcrdate_copy.png

More Pictures:
021.jpg
010.png
000-2.png
008-2.png

Links

Steam Page:

JAST USA:

MangaGamer:

Our Website:

Our Patreon:

Our Twitter:

Our FB:

Official Discord:

The battle between the Hero and the Demon King has come to an end and the world was at peace.

However, with monsters still wrecking havoc, humans teamed up with Demons in an effort to subdue the rampaging monsters. In this peaceful world, there lived a Treasure Hunter, the protagonist, Claire. Hearing a rumor of a treasure that could grant any wish, Claire traveled to the fabled land of Alstroemeria. Word of the treasure being in Alstroemeria had caused it to explode with activity. And Claire was not alone, as many other adventurers also came in search of the treasure. She arrived in the town that acted as a staging ground, and as she walked through it, she came across a mysterious shop and met its owner.

She introduced herself as Milith, and said that there was treasure at the shrine in the temple to the north.

Claire didn't fully trust her, but with no other leads, she decided to investigate. The temple had an ethereal air about it, and gave off a strange aura. Regardless, Claire finally arrived at the shrine in the back of the temple. She found something that seemed to be treasure and grabbed it, only to be enveloped in a bright light. Before she knew what was happening, Claire found herself face to face with a beautiful woman. She introduced herself as the Goddess that protects the island, and said that Claire had the power of the Hero within her. She said that while everyone was scrambling for treasure, a villain who sought to bring the world to ruin had also begun to search for it.

And so, she wished for Claire to obtain the treasure before the villain.

The Goddess said that she believed that blood of the Hero was lying dormant within Claire. While performing a ceremony to awaken it, Claire could feel the Hero's power swelling within her. It was most certainly the power of the Hero. The Goddess explained that the Hero's power could be strengthened by gathering life essences. Claire would need to gather essences in order to power up. Despite this, Claire vowed to keep searching for the treasure to obtain her wish. And so began her exciting journey with her friends to obtain treasure!

Gameplay: This a game where collecting semen actually makes the main character, Claire, stronger. You can gather semen by having sex with NPCs, or losing battles. Almost every NPC in the game is H-able or has an H-scene. In addition, Claire has multiple outfits she can wear as well as a cadre of party members to choose from. The battle system is traditional but includes a lot of battle sex.

All the game's female characters will be fully voiced and the CG will be fully uncensored. Like Fallen, the game will be released on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA. It will be localized in both Native English and Chinese languages.

The game uses a common control system associated with the Wolf RPG Engine.

The game's fetishes include: Big Boobs, Bondage, Rape, Group Sex, and Petrification.

The game is available now!

Last edited:

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
You were right, this is a great announcement. Looking forward to it.

kudostoyou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
damn I just download the partial and hoping it will get fully translated one day and you make it real, good luck chiakisan

Last edited:

TTsuyuki

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Ohh damn, that's some great news. I wonder if it's as good as Demon Queen Melissa? I haven't even looked at this one but i loved Melissa even without any translation.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This is amazing, i loved treasure hunter claire even without a translation, this is another great title, looking forward to it chiaki, fallen was a great success so i expect this one to be as well, hopefully you manage to get new scenes on this one as well, best of lucks and needless to say this is another buy for me.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Uncensored translated acerola game.
Way to go to hype everyone.

Lot of good game from Acerola to translate if you get into a partnership with them.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
You were right, this is a great announcement. Looking forward to it.
damn I just download the partial and hoping it will get fully translated one day and you make it real, good luck chiakisan
Ohh damn, that's some great news. I wonder if it's as good as Demon Queen Melissa? I haven't even looked at this one but i loved Melissa even without any translation.
Oooh boy, Acerola ?! This is great !
This is amazing, i loved treasure hunter claire even without a translation, this is another great title, looking forward to it chiaki, fallen was a great success so i expect this one to be as well, hopefully you manage to get new scenes on this one as well, best of lucks and needless to say this is another buy for me.
Uncensored Acerola game? My wallet is ready.
Uncensored translated acerola game.
Way to go to hype everyone.

Lot of good game from Acerola to translate if you get into a partnership with them.
All i have to say, nice pick.
Thank you everyone! I feel really lucky to be able to work on this game by Acerola. I honestly thought there would only be a 1% chance I'd be able to do this one. Acerola has been very kind to me.

Please look forward to more news about the game in the coming weeks!

Reputation score
about freaking time. but just by seeing the amount of content in the game and you working in a small group, i say mid 2019 sounds about right.

hopefully i have the time to play the translated version after i finish my military enlistment

coolgy

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looking forward to this just like Makina!!! Great news, thanks for your hard work :)

Orsinial

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
wow, that is fantastic news

really looking forward to this.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
about freaking time. but just by seeing the amount of content in the game and you working in a small group, i say mid 2019 sounds about right.

hopefully i have the time to play the translated version after i finish my military enlistment
We're going to try to pump this thing out within the next few months. Stay tuned! :)

Looking forward to this just like Makina!!! Great news, thanks for your hard work :)
I hope you enjoy Claire as much as you enjoyed Makina! XD

wow, that is fantastic news

really looking forward to this.
Thanks! Hopefully we can do more Acerola games in the future if this does well.

denymeplz

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
One question chiaki, do you know if there will be any new scenes with this translation (like what happened with makina), i really hope the devs have new scenes in store for us, dont get me wrong tho the translation is already great news, but new scenes would be even better.

billy jones

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
I played this game....in full Japanese and had no idea what the hell i was doing.
now that i know there will be a translation in the future AND a uncensored version i can now be happy.
thanks man for the news

Lucratio

Demon Girl
Reputation score
One question chiaki, do you know if there will be any new scenes with this translation (like what happened with makina), i really hope the devs have new scenes in store for us, dont get me wrong tho the translation is already great news, but new scenes would be even better.
If I interpret it right from the OP there will be no new Scenes but this Game will have Voice Acting in addition to the English Translation.
I mean it is only Logic that Acerola doesnt draw new stuff for old Games. At least imo xD

Also to Chiakisan: Wouldn't it have been better to translate their newest Game? That Class Rep Yukino Game.
Or could you choose what to tranlstae from them?

Kouko

Lurker
Reputation score
I hope they'll also do Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa, that one has genres I prefer, lol

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Probably not. The thing with Makina was a special case, which will probably happen again in the future. But it's not the same case with Claire.

I played this game....in full Japanese and had no idea what the hell i was doing.
now that i know there will be a translation in the future AND a uncensored version i can now be happy.
thanks man for the news
You're welcome! :D

If I interpret it right from the OP there will be no new Scenes but this Game will have Voice Acting in addition to the English Translation.
I mean it is only Logic that Acerola doesnt draw new stuff for old Games. At least imo xD

Also to Chiakisan: Wouldn't it have been better to translate their newest Game? That Class Rep Yukino Game.
Or could you choose what to tranlstae from them?
​​​​​​​

I hope they'll also do Sexy Chronicles of Demon Queen Melissa, that one has genres I prefer, lol
You two might be onto something there. XD

lurkerpro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
totally worth buying it a second time if it means getting more acerola games translated on the future