What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Acerola] Treasure Hunter Claire (English Localization on Steam, Manga Gamer, and JAST USA)

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeahhh, I don't think I'd ever want my Steam friends to see me putting this on a wish list. Nothing against hentai (or this game), but it's not exactly something I'm going to be sharing to people I know.

That being said, I'm looking forward to this (privately). Fallen was a very nice surprise and I'm hoping y'all continue with your translations. We need more English translations, not more games (well, not Patreon-sinkhole games, that is)!
Funny you say that, because I think Steam just changed their privacy settings for everyone to "Private" by default. So nobody can see your wish list and games anymore unless you change them back to "Public."

And thanks a ton! I'm really happy everyone enjoyed Fallen so much and is looking forward to Treasure Hunter Claire!

wasd123333

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Funny you say that, because I think Steam just changed their privacy settings for everyone to "Private" by default. So nobody can see your wish list and games anymore unless you change them back to "Public."

And thanks a ton! I'm really happy everyone enjoyed Fallen so much and is looking forward to Treasure Hunter Claire!
Are there any planned updates to add more content to Fallen? This is by far the best game ever made/translated by you guys and I really would love to have more after story content added to it. I'm willing even to pay for it as DLC!

danryd

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Yeahhh, I don't think I'd ever want my Steam friends to see me putting this on a wish list. Nothing against hentai (or this game), but it's not exactly something I'm going to be sharing to people I know.

That being said, I'm looking forward to this (privately). Fallen was a very nice surprise and I'm hoping y'all continue with your translations. We need more English translations, not more games (well, not Patreon-sinkhole games, that is)!
That's why you make a separate account just for h-games XD

bumpywolf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
wow for some reason i remember about this game today, i couldt play it all since there wherent any translation but i saw a lot of potencial in this game, im glad you are doing this translation, wish you the best luck :D and keep getting more games out on steam :D

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Are there any planned updates to add more content to Fallen? This is by far the best game ever made/translated by you guys and I really would love to have more after story content added to it. I'm willing even to pay for it as DLC!
I don't think so. Another Story already started on a new project completely unrelated to Fallen. However, he conducted a survey on what players would want if/when there is a Fallen 2. Fallen 2 would probably be the next installment continuing Makina's story and not DLC. I wouldn't expect any news on Fallen 2 until next year though.

Regardless, I'm overjoyed you liked Fallen so much :)

wow for some reason i remember about this game today, i couldt play it all since there wherent any translation but i saw a lot of potencial in this game, im glad you are doing this translation, wish you the best luck :D and keep getting more games out on steam :D
Yep! That's the plan! Please look forward to more games from us on Steam!

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Will there be separate options for the text language and the voiceover language? Uncensored and translated text is definitely of interest to me. In most cases I'd rather just have the original voices though. Would be nice to be able to have an option for each.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
I don't think they plan a English or Chinese dubbing...

unholynur

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Well, the initial post here says fully voiced, which I assumed meant that they were doing voice acting to go along with the translation. Could be that I'm misinterpreting it, but that's what I'm going off of.

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah, there will only be the original Japanese dub in this. Most of these games don't have voice work in them, so I thought that might've been obvious. Fortunately, it seems like most players actually prefer the Japanese voices anyway.

In the future, after we have more resources, I'd like to do our own English and Chinese dubbing. I've always thought about who we would hire to voice Makina in Fallen. :D

OP
chiakisan

chiakisan

Cthulhu
Reputation score
I'd go with Kaley Cuoco :cool:
That'd be an interesting choice if we ever did an English dub for Fallen or Fallen 2. I was thinking Miyuki Sawashiro would be pretty fitting for Makina's Japanese voice. Although, both of these choices might be prohibitively expensive lol.

War1926

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
this game has rape battle system or is just CG?

mark21800

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Yes, enemies can grapple you and if you don't shake them off they will rape you which will also stun you. However you can also molest your enemies until the cum which stuns them in turn.

Ares02

Lurker
Reputation score
That'd be an interesting choice if we ever did an English dub for Fallen or Fallen 2. I was thinking Miyuki Sawashiro would be pretty fitting for Makina's Japanese voice. Although, both of these choices might be prohibitively expensive lol.
I was just thinking Kaley has a peppy voice that would just fit it (other than turning people on), but it would be probably troublesome asking her to dub the Most Important Scenes of the game...
and of course, a lot expensive... XD

as mark21800 said,
but I should add you can barely call it rape when both protagonist and enemies keep harassing each other up to climax (the satisfied face that female characters make "after" tells it all)
it doesn't really "feel" like rape at all... but I can't read magic runes, so maybe with translated text it will give a different flavour?
I don't know,
hopefully we'll get an anticipation of this, when they'll get to that part of the translation?
I sure hope so...

Last edited:

samlans

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i hope the CG wil be as good as the last game, are you planning on doing more MC and SC scnes together?

Last edited:

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Nothing new since three weeks?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Nothing new since three weeks?
Does that come as a suprise ?
From what i could gather, there's only a estimated release period so far, which isn't exaclty imminent either.

Keyen

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Does that come as a suprise ?
From what i could gather, there's only a estimated release period so far, which isn't exaclty imminent either.
Next month isn't imminent? What is, then?

Keep

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Next month isn't imminent? What is, then?
Well, its still a month away at best. "hoping for" June may very well be mid- to late June or even July.