What's new

TriangulatePixels Sprite Animation

TriangluatePixels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
TriangulatePixels.
Welcome to my world of sprite animation

Here are some my works that i do during my free time. Feel free to comment and critique, or suggest what you would like to see next.If i like the idea i might do it :)

*for the rest, they are to big. i will post them here when i manage to post 15 or more comments.*

triangulatepixels.blogspot.com

Last edited:

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: TriangulatePixels Sprite Animation

I saw your works when they were posted by someone else in some other thread (I think it was trying to prove a point to someone) and checked your blog.
Got to say that the animations look of an amazing quality (and I wish I could do something as good as this).

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

You're very good at animations. I only started attempting sprites a few days ago without proper studying, but I'm putting it to test after spending a long time in CG art. I know how to use Lassos, Layers, Clipping Masks, Guides and Grids, but getting the feel of it is taking a long time. For example, I'm learning how to control the distance of each frame depending on the speed and distance of the animation.

I also need a few more posts to show images (sprites), too, so lets make this section active as well~. :)

OP
T

TriangluatePixels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Thanks a lot for the kinds comments :).I did not know i was that popular xD. and i believe everyone can do it, you just got to put the time into practicing it.

Timing is indeed very important in an animation, and it truly helps to know cg art as a base. I cant wait to check out your work Lustfire :)

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If you don't mind me asking, what do you use to make those?

OP
T

TriangluatePixels

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I use only photoshop cs6. and i just realized i typo'ed my own name. HAHA, guess i got to live with it

barreytor

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

heh, didn't notice that until you pointed it out. Maybe you can ask for it to be changed? On the other hand, I guess you could just make a new account with the correct name since you've still got few posts (Not sure if this would be a good idea).

Now, and on to the topic at hand, I'm going to do what the first post says and suggest something. So I'm going to suggest... A thing with a plant? I don't really have any ideas right now.

LustFire

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I use only photoshop cs6. and i just realized i typo'ed my own name. HAHA, guess i got to live with it
Cool. I'm using CS6, too (and Intuos 5 Tablet).

Probably best to keep using the name. I changed to my official name, but I didn't realize I had to contact Nunu for posting activation.

Depending on how flexible you are, you could try a different sized sprite. Maybe show more hard outlines and shading during the process. It looks like you used Brush instead of Pencil, but it could be a technique thing.