Life: E 39
Power: D 72
Intelligence: D 78
Defense: E 32
Skill: D 80
Speed: B 156
Loyalty: A
Tech: C
Special Trait: In the dark, all stats increase by 20% and gains the Pumped morale.
In lighted areas, all stats decrease by 20%, and gains the Timid morale

Dive Bomb
 	Pow 17
 	D/-/-/-
 	Basic

Poison Bite
 	Mag 25
 	-/-/-/-
 	50% to inflict Poison (3% Int damage/s for 20 seconds)
	Unmitigated by Defense

Trigger's Constructions
It's a sad and empty field.

Trigger's Available Training Exercises
Basic Training
Code:
Domino: The monster tries to slam into domino slabs to knock them all down. Raises Power
Shoot: The monster tries to throw rocks at moving targets. Raises Skill
Study: The monster is taught by our own Inari instructor on magic and the ways of the world. Raises Intelligence.
Dodge: The monster tries to dodge our own elite squad of Rush Fairies. Raises Speed.
Run: The monster is put on a track with a cockatrice to chase her for as long as she can. Raises Life.
Endure: The monster stands in a powerful stream to try and endure for as long as she can. Raises Defense.

Trigger's Schedule
Food Expenditures and Weekly Cost
Code:
Lillia - Milk 50
Training Schedule
Code:
Mamono Training with: None
Sunday: Rest
Monday: Free
Tuesday: Free
Wednesday: Free
Thursday: Free
Friday: Free
Saturday: Rest
Venice says: "Exchange the Free slots with training exercises to build your mamono's stats, or leave them all Free to spend quality time with your mamono. And remember, there's a limit on how many mamono you can be training during a week, you must remain devoted to specific mamono!"

Trigger's Items
Code:
-Equipped Items-
Sparkle: Nothing

-Items in the Sack-
Nada
Venice says: "Items are extremely useful for expeditions, as your mamono have no chance to recover between battles. You can use as many items as you'd like when out of combat, but during a battle, your mamono may only use one item, which you equip to them beforehand. You must choose carefully, which item you want to give to your mamono, as a poor choice could mean their loss in a tournament. Don't worry about casual battles though, use all the items you need!"

Available Expeditions
Red: Time Limited Errantry. (Will expire after due date, and if the Errantry is failed.)
Blue: Normal Errantry. (May embark whenever you wish, and repeatable upon loss.)
Green: Training Errantry. (Grants Mamono Skills and general training.)

Expedition Log
NPC Specific Quest Chain Completion:
Trigger is currently useful to no one

Trigger's Money: 5000G
Trigger's Rancher Rank: D
Time: Year 1, Month 1, Week 1

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Trigger's Ranch (Sprig)

( )

"Please remember that getting a Rancher license isn't guaranteed even if you pass the test. You will not be refunded for taking the test should you not be selected. Please keep this in mind." announced a woman's voice over a crowd from where Trigger stood.

With that, a few people actually left, opting not to take the test with such a sketchy chance at success. There were a few that complained such was a waste of time with no guarantee. Trigger was asked to wait in the main lobby of the Head Quarters of IMA, which looked like a glorious golden palace built within a large and bustling city. Said city was named simply Venice City, after the woman who was running it.

After dozens before him came and went, their results unknown to Trigger, he'd soon hear their results as a woman with gray hair and a youthful face came walking out with an elf with chocolate colored skin. "It's hard to believe such trash wanted to be ranchers!" The gray haired woman laughed, apparently telling her associate how she felt about the candidates. "They wouldn't have made it past E-Rank. One man even abused his partner after the first ten seconds of meeting her. I told him right to his face, the kind of scum he was. I dealt with him swiftly."

"You still have one more candidate before you sign off work." The elf reminded the grey haired girl, who looked among the remaining people who've been waiting hours for their turn. Her eyes fixed on Trigger, before she stepped up to him, with a pretty smile that covered the sadistic personality underneath. "Hello, sir~ Did you wait long?" she inquired. She of course knew how long he waited, it seemed she asked the question on purpose.

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

He waited patiently as other rangers came and went. Some passing through with a growl and clear anger on their faces, some with joy and happyness! And others with clear dejection. He offered sad smiles to those that were dejected, ignored the angered, and gave the happy ones a congratulations!

Between that he was catching the sights, exploring the grand place with his eyes. Curious and rather thoughtful as he gazed over the architecture that filled the city with a golden wonder. It was quite the enjoyable sight! And easily passed the time until someone called for him.

He had watched the conversation between the rather sadistic seeming instructor, or whatever her actually job title was, and saw that she was trying to entice him into angry right off the bad with her words. He just quirked a single brow slowly at her and giving her face a questioning look. As if he didn't understand her intentions when he knew full well. "Well of course I have Madam, I'm the last in line between a wide range of people." The 'pretty smile' really didn't do much for him after he saw her actions just a moment before. So he decided to be blunt against her rather two faced and hidden meaning words.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Aw, I'm so sorry you had to wait~" she cooed sweetly. "You're one of the new entrants, right? If it's alright, I need to run you through some questions and protocol before I can allow you to take on the big responsibility of ranching!" she declared. "If you'll come with me please?" she invited him, not waiting for him as she walked behind the counter and into a hallway leading back through a hallway lit by blue panels allowing sunlight inside, giving the room a cool blue aura. "Deciding to become a Rancher is a big responsibility. Did you know that on top of being a competitor in the various arenas, you 'must' obey every order given by Venice herself? After all, she is the one who funds and allows Ranchers to do what they do, so it's only natural you pay her respects, yes?" she sent Trigger an inquisitive look. "By the by, why did you choose to become a Rancher?" she asked with a cheshire grin.

Sprig

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

After already seeing such a sadistic side of her personality he wasn't quite gullible enough to fall so such sweet smiles and acts of cuteness. But even knowing that he decided to go along with the protocol as long as she kept to it as well. And so he stood and started to follow after despite her not waiting for him to rise. "If it wasn't alright Miss I would likely of never been here, so please lead the way." Turning her own rushed actions against her with a little smile on his lips he started to follow. Casting a small curious glance towards the blue lighting before his gaze returned to her.

"Deciding to become a Rancher is a big responsibility. Did you know that on top of being a competitor in the various arenas, you 'must' obey every order given by Venice herself? After all, she is the one who funds and allows Ranchers to do what they do, so it's only natural you pay her respects, yes?"

He cocked a brow at her for a moment before he slowly nodded his head. "I had indeed heard of such things, though I have also heard many a rumour of her abusing that power to have control over the ranchers and their monsters during such events. Though.." His pale and slim fingers rose to his chin and began to gently rub it. "I am rather positive that the majority of such rumours come from the sore losers of the arena, or those that had their monsters harmed and wished to place the blame on her due to it...Despite it being their own responsibility."

It was then that she asked why he wanted to be a rancher and...Ah, there it was. A fake planning smile, already to cut him down and go home he sees. Keeping the gentle smile on his face he spoke. "My family are ranchers, so its actually a family trade of ours. But, that isn't the personal reason why I wish to be a rancher. You see, if it wasn't for a Monster I may not be living right now. So I wish to repay them for the aid they gave me in the past."