What's new

Patreon Active RPG Maker NTR [TripleSevenRPG] Charao Life

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score
Overview:
In Japan there is this term "Charao" which means a Superficial Flirtatious Playboy. The protagonist, Takeshi Miyamae is senior high student living in Japan is a prime example of this. He always tries to hit on girls and often goes to "Goukons", a term for random dinner dates, where he can meet and talk to new girls each time. He loves women and has had sex with numerous partners to date. He's even gotten a girl pregnant!

One day while going on a class camping trip to the mountains with his classmates, he ends up getting lost in the forest where he ends up in a shrine. There he encounters a fertility goddess who grants him an "enhancement" spell to fulfill a task for her.

What's gonna happen with his life from here on?!

Features:
Play as Takeshi, the main character who tries to get inside the pants of any pretty girl he sees.
Various maps and locations, in which numerous scenarios are planned for.
Discover several heroines and sub heroines each with their own archetype which are planned throughout the story.
Unique scenarios for each heroine with other perspectives.
This game will utilize the RPG Maker MV engine.
Themes such as Corruption, NTR, Cheating, Pregnancy, etc. will mostly be the focus of this game.

Gameplay:
-
This is a dating sim made in RPGMaker.
- NO battle system, This is an ADV where you navigate around maps to trigger events of the story.

Updated: 04/17/2019
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 0.3.13b
Language: English

Genre/Fetish:
Corruption, Impregnation, Pregnancy, Cheating, Netorare, Netori, RPGMaker, Morning Sickness

Installation:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Click on "Game.exe" to start playing.

:

Attachments

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score
I looked this over, and the concept seems interesting.

edit: whoops a whole write up about releasing first demo behind paywall because I just have poor reading skills this day.

Since I have no first hand with your game yet, I can't give advice. But umm... since when was morning sickness a fetish? And wow I have a new found admiration at how weird people can be if they find that hot.....

I'll follow up after I play around with .1b a bit.

AceofWind

Tentacle God
Reputation score
What kind of NTR are we expecting to see in this game? By the information we're given, it sounds like it it's mostly netori rather than netorare

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i want to know too,if the game is more of netori,i think i can dig it.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score
No Demo? I guess i'll just forget about this thread.

Mαlice

Reputation score
It did state upon their Patreon that there are older releases that you can access and they have shared links on there. Hope that helps.

OP
cedr777

cedr777

Lurker
Reputation score

Phew after months of working on the game, I am proud to present version 0.3.0.
This version adds a lot of content and improvements since the previous 0.15 version.
I will make a detailed change-log tomorrow (with known issues) and update the Patreon page after I get some sleep.
A big thanks to our supporters for taking interest in backing up this project, without you guys, this update would not have been possible! thanks for not giving up on me!
And the various people who helped me in making this game possible! (see in game Credits)
Also. I apologize for the numerous Typos and Grammatical errors you will encounter beforehand. There were only two of us who worked on this game and we have not had the resources to hire a proofreader. We hope to do that in future patches once we become more stable.
Please report bugs you may find using the PrintScreen button, a folder called Screenshots will be created in your game directory. You can help us fix bugs by reporting them and sending those screenshots on our Discord server:

EDIT: done, updated the to include new screenshots for 0.3.0 and deleted old 0.15 screenshots and updated descriptions.

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP not up to standard, requires more informative gameplay description, PM myself, Darkfire or Jesus with an updated OP or when you have updated the OP.

I can't tell what kind of game this is from the information you've provided in the OP, is it a dating sim made in RPGMaker? Is it an actual RPG with turn-based fights, or maybe an ADV where you run around looking to trigger events?

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP updated, thread moved back and reopened.