What's new

VN/TEXT [AliceSoft] 妻みぐい3/ Tsumamigui 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well, well... Another NTR Eroge which I expected to be one of the best of this year (...maybe) from Alicesoft - The maker of Oyako Rankan.

Gameplay: Look like it uses the same settings like the one in Oyako Rankan, which includes netorare and netori with map movement like in Tsuma Shibori.

For more information, you can visit:

Or

Torrent:

Finally, NTR bros assemble!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Tsumamigui 3 [妻みぐい3]

was hoping for an oyako rankan sequel, but this is close enough. I JUST HOPE THEIRS PREGNANCY! PREGNANCY EVERYWHERE! by you, the other guys, hell the dog. it doesn't matter so long as it's ntr. shame their isn't a highschool girl this time around.

edit: derp, i think the daughter miko IS a highschooler. dont know how i missed her school uniform. one more target to be NTR'D! i just hope she isn't too side character enough that the other guys dont go for her.

Last edited:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

it's out boys!

Nr123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

game bigest dissapoint from alicesoft. Maybe elf studio deliver true gem...on next game

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you tried it already? what did you feel was lacking or went wrong? i'm still downloading.

did it not have enough NTR or did it not have enough player choice?

OP
GOR

GOR

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I think we should try first before giving any idea. After all, everyone has their own fetishes and tastes.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

you tried it already? what did you feel was lacking or went wrong? i'm still downloading.

did it not have enough NTR or did it not have enough player choice?
I actually bought this game the day it came out (on Alicesoft's name alone) and have put about 4-5 hours into it trying to figure out how it plays (I don't speak Japanese, nor do I use a text hook so it can be… a bit tricky sometimes). Currently I'm a bit disappointed because it seems like a step back from Oyako Rankan (OR), but it's not horrid (I'd give Oyako a 10/10 personally, and so far this is sitting at a 7/10).

A few things:

- The game seems to have two modes, regular and 'NTR' - the first thing you do starting the game is get to chose that (top is regular, bottom is NTR). I have no clue if it effects the rest of the game outside of the NTR (like, if the latter has more/better endings?).

- The NTR events are a giant pain in the ass to get. They seem totally random, and almost impossible to trigger. 'Failing' like in OR is not really an option.

- Only the brother's wife (dark hair) and the widower (brunette) can be NTRed, and even then it took many play throughs to even get those events to trigger. I've not even gotten close to 'failing' the game due to this. The mother/daughter shrine maidens cannot be NTRed…

- At least, they don't have NTR Pregnancy gauges like the widower and brother's wife characters.

- The Shrine maiden mother has a gauge that goes up to 999, so I'm not sure if she can actually be impregnated. I've yet to get the daughter knocked up either (have gotten the other two characters).

- However, based on the CG/Memory gallery I'd wager there is quite a bit of NTR events… just no clue how to trigger them. It seems that you have to get the heroines to certain love levels for it to even be an issue, but I'm not entirely sure what else is involved.

- The game has an event on the 23rd (out of 31 days) that seems to trigger the 'end mode'… the music on the main menu changes and you basically can only work on whatever woman you've gotten far enough along. This is always where my shrine maiden routes fail as I can never get them far enough along by then.

- You have to max the love level on a character to get their ending, just knocking them up is not enough.

- The non-character based events… are totally confusing. One can give you money if you do it right (50,000¥) but I'm not sure why. The rest are a complete loss to me as I can't understand them.

- There is a shop which sells items. During the day you can buy two items for 100¥ that give you a little bit of energy (these seem totally useless), as well as 'special items' depending on the heroine's love levels. You can buy the brother's wife character an apron that unlocks a special sex event for 30,000¥ and the widower has an item for 80,000¥ which I bought but don't recall what it did (this one is more difficult, he route eats up your little amount of cash easily).

- At night the shop sells items which are useful, and can fill your stamina gauge completely.

- There are a ton of locations you can visit at any given time…*most do nothing, some have text blurbs even though no character is listed. I have no clue if these are important (especially since they aren't labeled 'event'). But you can regularly get into loops where it seems you can't do anything ever.

- If your last event is at the 'house' at night, you trigger an event with the shrine maiden daughter that increases and then decreases your gauge by an equal amount. I've no idea if that is important, I'm assuming it is doing something but I get no further feedback.

- I believe this section of the info pane is important (this example shows all three states) - no idea what any of it means. The rest is pretty easy to discern:

That's about all I've got for now - if I think of more, I'll post here.

- HB38

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, using the alice soft tools I have I was able to open the CG archive, there are endings for all four heroines, plus the mother/daughter combo. I also CG for a harem ending, but not the ending screen.

It also appears that the thing I screen shotted… has 8 possible options and not the three I've seen:

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Now that you've seen the hcg. Without spoiling by who, do the shrine maidens have a chance to get ntr'd?

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Now that you've seen the hcg. Without spoiling by who, do the shrine maidens have a chance to get ntr'd?
I'm 99% positive they cannot be NTRed.

The two main characters do have a 'healthy' amount of NTR content though. Again, no clue how to access it - but it's there.

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Damn, these games font get walkthroughs either. Can't wait to get home to give it a test play through. So long as there is a lot of ntr for the 2 lead females, I can forgive the lack of the other 2.

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Alright, using the alice soft tools I have I was able to open the CG archive, there are endings for all four heroines, plus the mother/daughter combo. I also CG for a harem ending, but not the ending screen.

It also appears that the thing I screen shotted… has 8 possible options and not the three I've seen:

Alright, I believe I have figured out what these mean - 今の気持ち roughly translates to 'Current Feelings', which I mean who they are in love with. The default 夫 for the two non-shrine Maidens are their husbands, and why the shrine maidens start with '?'. Here's what I translated - I did the one blue before I realized they were just the antagonist names and stopped:

今の気持ち - Current Feelings

夫 - Husband
? - Unknown (Duh)

明人 - Akito/Protagonist

博也 - Hiroya

危険 - Danger

BNavigator

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Damn, these games font get walkthroughs either. Can't wait to get home to give it a test play through. So long as there is a lot of ntr for the 2 lead females, I can forgive the lack of the other 2.
Actually there is a walkthrough (In japanese anyway)

HB38

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Actually there is a walkthrough (In japanese anyway)
*snip*
Thank you - that was very helpful! I've now 100% everything but the Widow (who I'll do later and post the save for everyone).

My initial impressions hold - it's a good game, but it's not up to the levels of Oyako Rankan (or even Tsuma Shibori). OR was a puzzler and a resource management game baked into a NTR/Hentai fest (I don't even like NTR, but found it great in that game), while TS was a full dating sim. This is just more of a random route game where you have to know what levels exactly everything needs to be at. I still don't even think the money/item system is needed even! I feel like their attempts to combine both failed a bit…

- HB38

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Has anyone managed to cheat? I've been trying to use Cheat Engine to change my amount of money but I'm guessing the game has some sort of anti-cheat measure in the engine because anytime I change the value (or even freeze it) it goes to 0.

Also, when does the game open up like previous titles? I've been playing it for a few hours now and it's still almost completely linear. I'm guessing the game goes to day 30 given all the talk about him being there for a month but so far it looks like it's going to waste a third of that on the fucking intro alone.

whitecode

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

good ol' Alicesoft,
how to make a ntr game into a tower defense

dartred

Tentacle God
Reputation score

they had a working formula with oyako rankan... just dont do anything and the bad guys do all the work. but nope, it IS a tsumamigui title. YOU have to do SPECIFIC things in order to get the BAD GUYS to do work... really?

dardamex

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Well... I just finished the sister-in-law's route and I was definitely disappointed with it. I guess it's my own fault, I went in expecting more of a SLG like Tsuma Shibori and Oyako Rankan but really it's mostly a more straightforward hentai visual novel with routes and a few SLG trappings.

If you go into it mostly just wanting some netorare and netori you probably won't be too disappointed, but if you're looking for a new simulation game then I wouldn't get my hopes up.

Status
Not open for further replies.