What's new

ULMF?

TheWeirdOne

KICK ME
Reputation score
Re: ULMF?

I actually thought about seeing if people would be interested in me reviving the Jungle Girl remake (like with new art, programming, etc. of course) but I realized it would be a bad idea even if people approved of it, due to copyright issues in the rare chance he shows up again, etc.
Even if he showed up, there is no way he'd care unless he became an extremely jaded person from the last time i remember seeing him.

lurker

Hentai Master
Reputation score

Eh, taking the idea and building on it is quite a bit different from straight-up recreating the game. Especially if you're going to charge money for it.
Fair enough, jus stating my feels on it. At this rate not like we'll be seeing ULMF again at this rate anyway, though I do see the slim fear of backlash should he rear up again.

Also, for what Darkfire posted up there but slightly more meta and meme-filled, see the Abridged History of the Forum. Shameless promotion here - http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/showthread.php?t=15445

Crawdaddy

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Aren't there stickied threads on this forum that explains the history? I'm pretty sure I read those when I first joined here, not too long ago, or back when I lurked.

Antithetical Inquiry

Matriarch
Staff member
Administrator
Reputation score

I like to think it's ULMF because it sounds like the surprised cry of someone receiving a tentacle down their throat.

But yes, there's also a more fantastical version floating around, that's more lore-style than anything.

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Eh, taking the idea and building on it is quite a bit different from straight-up recreating the game. Especially if you're going to charge money for it.
^ This would be the reason I'd be worried, because I'd have to charge money for it/do a Patreon campaign for it for me to be able to get artists/programmers up for working on it.

XSI

Lurker
Reputation score

You could always make your own spin on it, as a homage to the old one. Inspired by rather than just copying

Jungle Girl with an overworld map and maybe some tentacle bestiary system and other gameplay mechanics could be neat. But also a lot of work

HentaiWriter

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You could always make your own spin on it, as a homage to the old one. Inspired by rather than just copying

Jungle Girl with an overworld map and maybe some tentacle bestiary system and other gameplay mechanics could be neat. But also a lot of work
Possibly, but then I feel I'd just be going down the route of making an Angel Girl/Shinobi Girl-esque game instead of a remake of the "original game", and at that point I'd probably just want to make things wholly different with my own spin on things entirely separate from all prior games in this "genre" (not sure what to call this genre, really)

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Super Amazon World? (Overworld and jumping made me think of SMW)

Paladox

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So ULMF doesn't mean Unreal Lusty Males and Females?
U Love My Fapping?
Under Lucy Mae's Fatback?

I thought for sure it was that last one. How wrong I was! :p

Zepheral

The Dark God Of Lesbians and Memes
Reputation score

Ultimate Lusty milf fucker :p

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

First I make a Monty Python joke today and I get blank looks, now this. God damnit, I'm not even 30 yet people!

Mr NunSense

Lesbian Admirer
Reputation score

First I make a Monty Python joke today and I get blank looks, now this. God damnit, I'm not even 30 yet people!
Aaawww I have something that you can relate and hopefuly will cheer you up :)

Sinfulwolf

H-Section Moderator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

I do believe my drinking habits correlate more with my occupation than my age.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

That makes me wonder, what reason would you assign to that? (I'd rather not just postulate on my own, that'd end up getting offensive quickly)

Last edited:

Zepheral

Reputation score

I do believe my drinking habits correlate more with my occupation than my age.
Hope your life gets better and you get a nice house. Everything is gonna get better for you, I believe it. :D

ULMF should diffidently stand for Underpaid lusty milking farm. :p
*Cowgirls get half price.

Last edited:

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

MFW I read the OP

Also, if we are recounting the history of ULMF we should also include the mass exodus from hongfire, which caused the forum population to suddenly explode.

Chibichibi

Big Sis
Reputation score

MFW I read the OP

Also, if we are recounting the history of ULMF we should also include the mass exodus from hongfire, which caused the forum population to suddenly explode.
X.x staaahp

Edit: also the endless debates about nunu's gender, which, tbh, I've grown to realize it doesn't matter.

Zepheral

Reputation score

X.x staaahp

Edit: also the endless debates about nunu's gender, which, tbh, I've grown to realize it doesn't matter.
Wait nunu is not a real doll? D: