What's new

RPG [ボコボコ877] Ultimate Fighting Girl (RJ119247)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: Ultimate Fighting Girl

Thanks for the link.

There's an option to select English as the language, so those who complain about not being able to read Japanese can rest easy.

I've figured out to beat the girl on normal, but the timing of the moves on hard is different and more punishing. Unlike the first game, players don't have to lose thousands of times to learn the timing of the moves since one can always tailor each fight by restricting her moves to a specific set. Think of it as "training mode" so that the telegraphs can be read with practice.

I'll post a list of her moves and how to counter them in a short while.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is using the guys special even useful? Not once have I been able to hit her with it and I always end up getting killed by my own special.

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So is using the guys special even useful? Not once have I been able to hit her with it and I always end up getting killed by my own special.
It's doable, but players have to input all four commands plus the shift-key at the end within a set time span or the move will fail. If it does connect, it inflicts a fair amount of damage. There is no special animation if the girl is knocked out after this connects though.

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

It's doable, but players have to input all four commands plus the shift-key at the end within a set time span or the move will fail. If it does connect, it inflicts a fair amount of damage. There is no special animation if the girl is knocked out after this connects though.
They change color if I get them right? She has always dodged every single attack no matter what for me. Also, does anyone know if you get an extra scene for beating her twice or on a harder difficulty?

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Before i download it, can you "win"? or it's femdon at is finest?

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Before i download it, can you "win"? or it's femdon at is finest?
You can win but then she cries about you cheating pretty much so you have to fight her again and if you do she wrecks your face.

Spiderman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can win but then she cries about you cheating pretty much so you have to fight her again and if you do she wrecks your face.
Pretty much the same as the previous game then, did someone actually tried cheating and see if you can actually beat her in second round or it just end in a plain "you cheat, you lose anyway"?

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm writing the movelist based on the hardest difficulty. On this mode, almost all regular attacks against the girl will be dodged or counter-attacked. The timing for defending against her attacks is also very unforgiving so relying on audio clues is a must to improve response time.

Movelist for the girl:

Combination (jab): 3 jabs to the middle. Always yells "Soko" beforehand. Don't press any arrow-key and this will be defended.
Combination (打ち下ろし): 5-hit combo starting with a hammer blow. Leans back, yells "Iku yo" and then leads with a right hammer. Block up or eat the 5-hit combination for full damage.
Combination (Upper): 5-hit combo starting with an uppercut. Bends down, yells "Kore de dou?" and then leads with a left uppercut. Block down or it's 5-hits you have to wait out.
Combination (Right hook): 3-hit combo. She will giggle and then lead with either a hook to the body or to the head. Press left (hook) or down-left (hook to the head) or take damage.
Combination (Left hook): 3-hit combo. Yells "Hora" and then leads with either a hook to the body or to the head. Press right (hook) or down-right (hook to the head) or take damage.
Combination (複合): Combo that will last indefinitely until player's health is depleted to zero. She will always lead with a left-right-left-right set of punches, then two hooks, a hammer blow and uppercut and finally a low blow before repeating the whole sequence. She will stop attacking if the player successfully defends against the first sequence of blows or blocks the final low blow successfully.

Audio cue: Yells "Yokerareru?"
To defend: Hold up-right, down-left, up-left and down-right. Players who fail to block the first four blows will then need to press right, left, up, down and finally down again to stop the sequence. Failure to avoid the hooks and consequent three hits mean it is impossible to block the final low blow meaning players need to prepare to block the following 4-hit sequence to properly defend the whole combination.

Flicker jab: Six jabs which must be blocked in the order in which they are telegraphed. The girl will yell "Yokerareru?", "Nigasenain daka ra", "Kakugou shite", adopt a sideways pose and then yell before delivering the jabs. Of all the moves, I find this the most annoying since even at normal difficulty (3-jabs) it is almost impossible to avoid all the attacks in sequence. Best I could do was to block the first blow and the last one and hope some of the attacks in the middle went for the centre.

Dempsey roll: Infinite sequence of right-left hooks until the player is knocked out or she is punched to stop the attack. The girl will yell "Taerareru?", "Kowashite ageru" or "Nagutte ageru" and simultaneously leap back and shuffle slowly towards the player before unleashing the punch sequence. Although this is one of the infinite combo attacks, it is also one of the few reliable way to damage the girl even on the hardest difficulty.

To defend: There are two ways. The first is to anticipate the visual cue (up or down) just after she does her second shuffle. If the player gets the timing right she will be hit and the attack will not commence.

If the counter-punch didn't connect and she gets to the third shuffle, then players should immediately defend by pressing left-right in sequence against the never-ending series of blows. Just after she lands a punch, there will occasionally be visual cues (either up or down) allowing players to punch her in between the rush of blows. On Very Hard difficulty there's almost no room for error to interrupt her attack before the next punch comes in so it might take a few tries. My advice is to practice against this move. Failure to get out of this means she keeps punching and taunting the player indefinitely.

Dragonfish blow: A very painful low blow to the gut. She'll yell "Kore de dou?", take a step back and then punch low. Players can either block the low blow or counter-attack in the appropriate direction.

This move is another one giving players an opportunity to deal damage. The move is always telegraphed by the instant appearance of the red square (to defend) followed shortly by the green visual cue for the counter-attack. On the hardest difficulty, failure to defend against the low blow on time means she fakes the attack and then punches the player's unprotected head sending him to the floor while she taunts his slow reaction time.

Jump-upper: An uppercut with the girl jumping to add more force to the blow. She'll yell "Iku yo" or "Kakugou shite", stomp on the ground with her left foot and adopt the uppercut pose for 1-2 seconds. The visual cue for one of any of the six directions should then show, input this while she's holding the pose or eat a ton of damage. Best part of this move is the camera view just before she gets punched out of it. Another great opportunity to deal reliable damage.

Body blow: A very long sequence of blows to the gut after the girl successfully grabs the player's head. She'll yell "Jama na" or "Oshioki yo", grab the player's head and then start punching. On the hardest difficulty mode, the window to defend against the move is literally at the moment the visual cue is shown. Otherwise players have to mash the shift-key and all four arrow keys to limit the damage. The best I've managed is three punches before she lets go.

Taunt (low-blow): The girl's counter-attack move. She'll give the player an opening but will punch him in the crotch if he falls for the bait. She'll yell "Nani wo obiete iru no?", "Kakatte kina yo" or "Socchi kara kina yo", bend to her side and then beckon the player with her left glove. If the player fails to punch in the correct direction, after she beckons with her glove four times she will punch the player's crotch in the same way as if the player had fallen for the bait in the first place. On normal difficulty, the correct button to press will be shown in a lighter and harder-to-see shade of green than the bait direction.

Again the perfect opportunity to deal damage on very hard difficulty, so long as players don't panic and listen out for the distinctive audio cue then landing the hit is almost guaranteed because of the amount of time she gives while she beckons.

Breasts (taunt): One of two attacks where the girl exploits her sexuality. She'll giggle, hold her arms back and then jump forward to emphasise her cleavage. If players fall for the trick and press down to defend, she'll taunt the player for looking at her breasts and then punch him five times to send him to the floor.

Fortunately this move can be countered. Shortly after she giggles and the fake defend cue is shown, the counter-attack direction (either up-left, up or up-right) will be shown giving players a small window to punch her out of the attack. Failure to react in time means players get a good look at her cleavage before getting rewarded with a set of unblockable punches.

Kiss: The second attack exploiting the girl's sexuality. She'll giggle, hold her arms up and then jump forward to embrace the player. If she does embrace the player, she'll kiss him which will restore her HP gauge and drain the player's combo gauge at the same time. After a considerable period of time, she will stop kissing, hold the player's head in place and repeatedly punch his face for another extended period of time.

Slightly more dangerous than the breast taunt because of the healing ability. Disregard the fake up-arrow defend queue and watch for the counter-attack (down-left, down or down-right). Essentially a mirror image of the breast attack for the counter.

To get out of the kiss animation, mash the shift button and the four arrow keys. Then mash the keys once more to limit the number of punches to the face. Like the body blow special move, the best I could do was limit the number of punches to three.

回り込み (round the back): I haven't seen this since it's only a problem if players press the shift-key four times during the girl's attacks. Read the manual (in English) as that explains how to get out of the corner if players have been hurled there. On very hard difficulty, it's probably a better idea not to attack until the girl telegraphs a special attack which invites counter punches.

Regular attacks: Frankly speaking the girl hardly ever does these unless all of her other options have been disabled. There can be quite a few of these to block at very hard difficulty before she gives an opening.

Player Killer move: When the player's combo gauge reaches maximum level, the visual cues will list the four cardinal directions in a random order in flashing yellow. If players press the order quickly enough followed by the shift-key, the player will launch a series of five punches which deal a lot of damage. Failure to execute the move in time sees the girl evade all of the attacks, get up close and personal before delivering a heavy punch to the face which will send the player sprawling onto the canvas.

Not really recommended since the time limit is so unforgiving, so players can simply ignore the visual cue when it presents itself and the attack will not execute.

Some readers might find the above useful, finishing the game then relies on memorising the sequence of attacks and reacting to them fast enough to either minimise the damage suffered or to counter-attack.

Knocking the girl down on easy sees her go into full UFC cage-fighting mode in the third round leading to the player's arm getting broken. Not sure if anything changes if players succeed in beating her over two rounds on the hardest difficulty.

The game is 18+ compared to the previous iteration because losing in the second round sees the girl try to "revive" the player by rubbing her breasts against his body. It doesn't succeed though. I've yet to see any other sex-related attacks other than that scene.

Last edited:

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Players who beat the girl on very hard difficulty with all her moves active and a regular life bar will skip straight to the scene where she goes full cage fighting mode and breaks the player's arm. Otherwise it's two rounds with the second being one step up in difficulty from the player's choice in the options menu.

Vanity

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well so i was curious and decrypted the Game and yeah now i absolutly have no Idea why this is tagged 18+

It´s pretty similiar to the first one, some Trambling, some Breast smoothering, a Kiss that can lead to an instant Ko if you don´t struggle much and Rubbing her Boot in your Face...

That´s pretty much all there is "sexualy" and it should be tagged 15+ like the last one...

Cause tagging this 18+ is kinda missleading to what it really is and i guess there will be alot of ppl who buyed this and now are mad xD

kaffita

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I enjoyed the first game far more, personally. I'd say they're about the same in terms of fun gameplay wise, but the first was alot hotter.

Problem with this one is that most of her moves are just her throwing punches at you. Probably great for someone, but I preferred the first since there were lots of special moves and they were all wrestling moves, meaning full body contact. Far more erotic.

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok i think im very lost, can you actually fuck her_

Damn i hate this bitch

sorrow4444

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ok
i will try to win and let i go lol

thundergod65

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Maybe I can shed some light.
This game is tag 18+ because he has plan to include erotic move in the future if there is demand on it, but for now, tag 18+ is just to make sure he can actually do so. There is nothing in the current game that is 18+, afaik

There is no 'winning', if you beat her in very hard mode, the same two choice shows up and if you continue to fight her, she'll just break your arm.

Thundragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Maybe I can shed some light.
This game is tag 18+ because he has plan to include erotic move in the future if there is demand on it, but for now, tag 18+ is just to make sure he can actually do so. There is nothing in the current game that is 18+, afaik

There is no 'winning', if you beat her in very hard mode, the same two choice shows up and if you continue to fight her, she'll just break your arm.
I'm sure he'll update the game as he did with the original UFG, I just hope we get more erotic animations in the future

On a side note, has anybody had problems setting the special moves restrictions? Every time I set them the basic attack is turned off and I can't turn it back on

Harleyquin13

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm sure he'll update the game as he did with the original UFG, I just hope we get more erotic animations in the future

On a side note, has anybody had problems setting the special moves restrictions? Every time I set them the basic attack is turned off and I can't turn it back on
Have you tried going to the options menu, reactivating normal attacks and then leaving the page by pressing the X key? If it's still not working, it's probably a bug or done intentionally to force the girl to use her special moves.

Thundragon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Have you tried going to the options menu, reactivating normal attacks and then leaving the page by pressing the X key? If it's still not working, it's probably a bug or done intentionally to force the girl to use her special moves.
I'm sure it's a bug, because if you play normally they can do basic moves, however when you try customizing only the basic move sets wrong, any other option stays as you put them

Status
Not open for further replies.