What's new

ACT [Umai Neko] Fighting Girl Sakura-R (RJ183230)

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score
The circle (Umai Neko) that made and has been working on a new game for quite awhile... but a demo is now available on their blog today, so I figured it's time to make a thread about that game. The demo can be found at their Click on the banner on the top post of the blog.

Same as their previous works, it's another side-scroller game.

The demo on the blog is just a test version, so expect many bugs in it. The maker has said there would be more than double the number of h-animations than their previous game in this one.

Tag: Schoolgirl/Ryona/Uniform/Hentai

The game is out! Try to support the creators of the game if you can by purchasing the game!

Last edited by a moderator:

saga55555

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Fighting Girl Sakura-R

His art skill increase a lot :eek:

I really love his art style. It's a style I want to be.
But hope this one improve game play too :p

rizo

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

His art style looks so good!
Will be keeping an eye on this.

E

erobotan

I wonder what program that he use to make this

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Art good
Gameplay... I hate it when the enemies can attack You as soon as You get up and knocked out again.....
Voice... MEH!

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well then, in overall view this was a rather an average improvement. I hope there's actual finishing animations this time T.T

OP
candyfloss

candyfloss

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hope there's actual finishing animations this time T.T
Me too! I was looking at the "Extras" section for the h-animations. 2 out of 5 positions have finishing animations. The other 3 is short of 1 h-animation each... which should be their respective finishing animations. I guess they are incomplete at this time.

I guess finishing animations are going to be added in this time!

nguyentri666force

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

This game is definitely an improvement from the first. The voice is okay but it's definitely way less annoying than how the first game implemented the voice. I also like how neat it is for how the rapes differ slightly for each layer of clothing you lose. Anybody know if you can get raped clothed by the first zombie thing from the first stage?

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I hope there's actual finishing animations this time T.T
He did add finishing animations which is the biggest improvement over his previous games. In the extra section, the 3 colored goblins have a 4th setting which is their finishing animation. In the gallery section, every CG has a finishing animation when you click.

Anybody know if you can get raped clothed by the first zombie thing from the first stage?
Yes, the rule is that only the things that run across the ground with no HP bar cannot rape you. To get raped clothed, get hit by a strong enough attack to get knocked down or by one of the creatures that move across the floor and then wait.

akaterasu

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads-up on this game remake(?)

Hopefully the author adds a 'zoom' or enlarge option in the Extra, if possible. I'm sure it'll enhance the 'off-the-keyboard' experience.:p

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If its gonna be full of walking skeletons like his last games, I won't be buying as well. But addition of finishing animations is nice though.

What bothered me the most was just the goshdanged skeletons everywhere.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the heads-up on this game remake(?)

Hopefully the author adds a 'zoom' or enlarge option in the Extra, if possible. I'm sure it'll enhance the 'off-the-keyboard' experience.:p
I tried zooming in using Windows's magnification tool, but the image became too pixelated for my tastes, even at the lowest magnification level. I assume the creator would have to create higher resolution models if he wanted to make a zoom option feasible, but I'm not an expert on this.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just tried out the demo, I liked what I saw. No more skeletons!

And saw some of the finishing animations.

Hentai no Echii

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

God damn! The Special attack animation is damn high quality. It's like he hired an professional animator just for that thing.

kadude

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't get why he's being so lazy with the cumshots..
That, and proper female voices for the gameover scenes is all these games need. So much unused potential.

A toggleable x-ray while the girl is being filled with cum would be so... fucking... hot.

Polizpollice

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just tried out the demo, I liked what I saw. No more skeletons!

And saw some of the finishing animations.
I don't know, I'm still wary.
That alien-esque dude is straight from the 2nd game
he had zombies in the 2nd game and there's skeletons to come
it's steps away from having another orc and another goblin for that perfect reuse.
I like his animations, they really are top-notch, but christ, he needs some imagination and diversity.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I like his animations, they really are top-notch, but christ, he needs some imagination and diversity.
This game could be seen as just a graphical update of the first FGS since even the gameplay is essentially the same. I don't know if he will make Fighting Girl Mei-R but I guess we shouldn't expect any new content until he creates another character or makes another type of game.