What's new

Hestrir

Reputation score
Hello everyone and welcome to the project ReBirth!

This project aims to bring quality high definition M.U.G.E.N. characters of all kinds. What is my understanding of ‘quality’ I sense you asking? Well, the best I can make ‘em. That means HD sprites, new moves, artwork, animations and much more! This is Project ReBirth’s second installment: Umbra, the Priestess of Depravity.

This is a semi-original character based on/inspired by an existing M.U.G.E.N. NSFW character called ‘Kuromaru girl’. This is basically a reimagening/re-inventing of that character where I attempt to make her not only purdy, but interesting and unique.
The original Kuromaru girl’s sprites are based on an original M.U.G.E.N. character called Another Blood. If you, the reader, is not into the NSFW side of M.U.G.E.N, I recommend you to check Another Blood out instead of Kuromaru girl (some people may find the latter tasteless, although that’s subjective). So, what are the simillarities/differences between Umbra here and Kuromaru girl I smell you’re asking? Let’s take a look. But first, some discression: I have made 2 versions of this character, SFW one and NSFW one. As you can imagine, SFW one lacks any NSFW features/attacks the other verion have. The moves and effects exclusive to NSFW version are highlighted in pink.

• I have made a truckload of new normal attacks, combos and animations you’ll never see anywhere else, although some animations are based on those of Kuromaru girl/Another Blood;

• I have adapted the character to Project ReBirth’s control scheme (see ‘Controls’ for more info);

• for the NSFW version I have cleaned up Umbra’s agressor moveset considerably, removing any attacks I deemed unfitting for the character’s design or unneeded. Some of those moves I removed I intent to re-distribute to other project ReBirth’s characters in the future.

Join me on Discord for news and updates! Just send a friend request to Hestrir#0674 :D

Also, if you want to let me know that you support the project - please consider leaving a like on

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Does her insta-gib move also have a special KO animation?