What's new

ADV [ Umemaro 3D ] [ 梅麻呂3D] Game of Lascivity OMEGA (The Second Volume) -Power of God- / 淫蕩遊戯Ω(後編)~神の力~ (RE119348) (RJ119348)

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Second part of this series just came out

Haven't seen a thread for it yet (or one for the first game) so i just posted this here.

There's crap links on H4D (two mirrors, six parts, one hour cooldowns between downloads, you know the drill) if anyone gets any better ones or a torrent please post it here.

note: most umemaro games end up cut up into movies and subtitled after a while.

really hoping to get my hands on a subtitled version of the Game. Well, obviously its not going to get subs for a while though.

edit: found a torrent, not verified yet, still downloading it myself. use at own risk, ect, ect.

Well seeded Sukebei torrent

Game edition :

Movie edition (ripped) :

Last edited by a moderator:

Hentie

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: umemaro 3D omega part 2

Well seeded Sukebei torrent

Game edition :

Movie edition (ripped) :

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

ok, anyone know what the three buttons on the top right say?

or how to move the gamebox?

it doesn't seem to have an outline, or even show up on the taskbar.

edit: yeah, a lot more text in this one than the last one, almost like a visual novel.

probably going to require english translation to play properly.

edit: not sure if I'm an idiot or found a bug....

the first real choice you get has two options (first sex scene in the game, choices are boob-job or blowjob) but the gallery thing shows three separate paths leading from it.

is there supposed to be a third option, or do you have to do something else to trigger that?

also, I was right when i said i would have to wait for subs, i have no fucking idea what i just watched, but there was an awful lot of dragon-ball references.

Last edited:

Bill13

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There is a third option in that first scene that is, if I recall correctly, triggered by your previous selections between the three plot selections. I have no idea what they mean, but I recall spamming the first option until the text was no longer changing and then choosing the second option. After that the next scene had 3 possible choices instead of 2. Don't have access to it right now so I can't double check, but I'm farily sure that's how I unlocked it.

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

There is a third option in that first scene that is, if I recall correctly, triggered by your previous selections between the three plot selections. I have no idea what they mean, but I recall spamming the first option until the text was no longer changing and then choosing the second option. After that the next scene had 3 possible choices instead of 2. Don't have access to it right now so I can't double check, but I'm farily sure that's how I unlocked it.
huh.

I did top and bottom options until there was nothing else, then move onto the middle one.

it seems the middle one is the one that progresses the scene to the next one.

regardless, got that one now.

the only scenes i am missing now are these.

they come just after you turn the tables and get the pussy/ass choice, i triggered all the alternate views (A,B,C,D) and each of the "finishing options"

no idea what these ones are for, or how you trigger them.

SLB

Reputation score

Let scene B loop for both pussy sex and anal sex to get those 2.

Shmole

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Downloaded both versions of the torrent. Extracted it and everything, but whenever I run it I get an error saying:

Run-time '76'
Path not found

Really eager to play this. Anyone have any ideas?

Vandrissa

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Habe you set your system to use Japanese Unicode? If I remember correctly that error occurs if you haven't done that. I may be mistaken though.

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Let scene B loop for both pussy sex and anal sex to get those 2.
you mean the alternate views? (a,b,c,d?) its not one of those, alternate views seem to have purple borders on the scene selection thing, the one's im missing has red.

max7238

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This game needs a walkthrough if it's not translated...

JonathanCS

Sex Demon
Reputation score

the english version is going to be released late in this month, so there's no need to play it in a hurry. just enjoy the first one, and wait a little bit;)

Eripme

Lurker
Reputation score

any chance of a 100% save? or at least close to it?

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

you mean the alternate views? (a,b,c,d?) its not one of those, alternate views seem to have purple borders on the scene selection thing, the one's im missing has red.
You let the B alternate view loop and eventually the missing scene will pop up. You can't select the missing ones like the others. Have to be patience to, I got the anal one within a minute but the vaginal took like 3+ mins of looping switching and going back to it.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Here is mine, not sure if it is full though.

Attachments

OP
iamnuff

iamnuff

Tentacle God
Reputation score

You let the B alternate view loop and eventually the missing scene will pop up. You can't select the missing ones like the others. Have to be patience to, I got the anal one within a minute but the vaginal took like 3+ mins of looping switching and going back to it.
wait, it has to loop more than once?

i was just using the slider at the bottom to skip to the end of the loop.

guess i'm trying that then

kagerou

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

wait, it has to loop more than once?

i was just using the slider at the bottom to skip to the end of the loop.

guess i'm trying that then
Just a correction, the anal one is the "B" loop, the pussy one is the "C" loop, and you don't need to let the loop run, you can do as you were doing and put the loop near the end.

Advent666

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I've triple checked my save and I'm certain it is full :D so if you can't be arsed to do the looping and such...take the save on page 1

Barry12

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi dudes,

Can you upload dis on MEGA plz ?

Thx a lot !

zadon

Reputation score

This may be some where else on the forum but i did not see it. Is there a way of getting the game for part 1 in English?